How many men will go to Hell?

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2010 09:58 am
According to Islam:

Muhammad said, "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers are women. " Vol. 1:28, 301; Vol. 2:161; Vol. 7:124.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,529 • Replies: 20
No top replies

92b16vx

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 06:39 pm
@Nicetoknow,
Islam does not respect women, to male muslims they are second class "citizens" more akin to the family dog than a human, I saw this in a few countries, it's pretty disgusting.
Anton Artaud

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 08:12 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;71817 wrote:
Islam does not respect women, to male muslims they are second class "citizens" more akin to the family dog than a human, I saw this in a few countries, it's pretty disgusting.

You are fresh air for the battle fatigued.
0 Replies

David cv

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 10:48 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;71817 wrote:

You may want a refresher on Islam. In Islam women control the economy, control family finances (so guys beware if you want a divorce and don't have a personal bank account), they keep their madden names upon marriage and daughters are named for the mother, not the father, ect. If you follow Sharia Law properly, woman are hardly bottom of the barrel types. The issue is 'Islamic-states' don't follow it properly.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 12:39 pm
@David cv,
David;71840 wrote:
You may want a refresher on Islam. In Islam women control the economy, control family finances (so guys beware if you want a divorce and don't have a personal bank account), they keep their madden names upon marriage and daughters are named for the mother, not the father, ect. If you follow Sharia Law properly, woman are hardly bottom of the barrel types. The issue is 'Islamic-states' don't follow it properly.

HAHAHA You are hte one that needs a "refresher". trying actually going to a mulsim country, I've been to three, and no, women are not respected, and they do not control any economy beyond maybe their household.
David cv

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 08:27 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;71842 wrote:
HAHAHA You are hte one that needs a "refresher". trying actually going to a mulsim country, I've been to three, and no, women are not respected, and they do not control any economy beyond maybe their household.

Then you may want to take a look at actual Sharia Law, as in the actual laws, not how they're misapplied by dictatorships that violate every law that's inconvenient. For 1 thing Sharia Law declares all Peoples of the Book to be equal to Islam in regards to how they're to be treated yet this prevents Islamic superiority. Saudi Arabia's answer? Ignore that particular law And make Islam the official religion, bar non-Muslims (including the Peoples of the Book) from Mecca and other holy sites and simply declare it Sharia Law and make anyone that calls them out of it disappear. The result in pro-Islamic sectarianism and a misunderstanding of Sharia Law by everyone else. Sort of like a nation having trial by jury but filling it with people that will vote the way the courts want them to. Places like Chile during the Cold War are good examples of 'liberal democracy' gone bad is such a manor.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 10:28 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;71817 wrote:

More xenophobic nonsense.

There are few traditions that regard women highly most of them have been around long before true notions of equality, how men treat women is mostly a function of that person and not of the religion they follow.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 08:37 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71853 wrote:
More xenophobic nonsense.

There are few traditions that regard women highly most of them have been around long before true notions of equality, how men treat women is mostly a function of that person and not of the religion they follow.

How many muslim countries have YOU been to? Or David? Since neither of you have any practical experience, if you did your sentiments would resemble mine as I have seen the reality, not the writing. In Qatar women must walk behind their husbands, subservient, and unequal to the masters of the house. It (Islam) is the ultimate misogynist society.
David cv

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 09:01 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;71864 wrote:
How many muslim countries have YOU been to? Or David? Since neither of you have any practical experience, if you did your sentiments would resemble mine as I have seen the reality, not the writing. In Qatar women must walk behind their husbands, subservient, and unequal to the masters of the house. It (Islam) is the ultimate misogynist society.

And as I already said, that's not Islam but dictatorships twisting religion to fit their ends. Saying Islam is evil because Saudi Arabia is ruled by a despot is like saying Hinduism is evil because a few crazies invented the suicide bomb.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 11:17 am
@David cv,
David;71868 wrote:
And as I already said, that's not Islam but dictatorships twisting religion to fit their ends. Saying Islam is evil because Saudi Arabia is ruled by a despot is like saying Hinduism is evil because a few crazies invented the suicide bomb.

What Islam preaches is not relevant, what is relevant is how it's followers live and rule their societies.
David cv

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 03:03 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;71873 wrote:
What Islam preaches is not relevant, what is relevant is how it's followers live and rule their societies.

So the beliefs of a religion are irrelevant and only the actions of so-called followers is? Is the "God hates fags!" crowed the true face of Christianity? Are the Zionists the true face of Judaism? Are suicide bombers the true face of Hinduism?
92b16vx

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 04:06 pm
@David cv,
David;71876 wrote:
So the beliefs of a religion are irrelevant and only the actions of so-called followers is? Is the "God hates fags!" crowed the true face of Christianity? Are the Zionists the true face of Judaism? Are suicide bombers the true face of Hinduism?

You just can't stop deflecting can you?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 10:18 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;71864 wrote:

I have not been to any Muslim countries, but I do know Muslims. How many Muslim friends do you have? By your sentiments I'm guessing not many. You're a fool if you think your "military expeditions" count for a true understanding of contemporary Muslim attitudes.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 20 May, 2010 08:44 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71887 wrote:
I have not been to any Muslim countries, but I do know Muslims. How many Muslim friends do you have? By your sentiments I'm guessing not many. You're a fool if you think your "military expeditions" count for a true understanding of contemporary Muslim attitudes.

You're a fool to think I have only been on military expeditions.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 20 May, 2010 09:57 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;71895 wrote:
You're a fool to think I have only been on military expeditions.

Why don't you enlighten me.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 20 May, 2010 11:29 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71898 wrote:
Why don't you enlighten me.

How about you get some real life experience before parroting liberal bullshit? I've spent time in Qatar outside of the military, dealt extensively with the population in Iraq when I was there with the military. you can try to pretend that just because I was in the military the muslims were some how different, but you're lying to yourself. We were on the ground in the population day in, and day out.
kynaston

Reply Fri 21 May, 2010 06:48 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;71900 wrote:
How about you get some real life experience before parroting liberal bull****? I've spent time in Qatar outside of the military, dealt extensively with the population in Iraq when I was there with the military. you can try to pretend that just because I was in the military the muslims were some how different, but you're lying to yourself. We were on the ground in the population day in, and day out.

'Real life experience' seems to amount to serving an occupation. I don't suppose Hitler's army was any too hot on the attitudes and culture of the countries he attacked either. I've known lots of Muslims on a footing of normal decent equality (the way I've known most Americans) and they were, on the whole, very like our own people, but a bit more moral and old-fashioned. All these woolly generalisations are a sure sign of an imperialism turning towards madness and racism. We saw it here, and outgrew it: so will you.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 10:18 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;71900 wrote:
How about you get some real life experience before parroting liberal bullshit? I've spent time in Qatar outside of the military, dealt extensively with the population in Iraq when I was there with the military. you can try to pretend that just because I was in the military the muslims were some how different, but you're lying to yourself. We were on the ground in the population day in, and day out.

So you lied? You were in the middle east on your "military expedition".

And you don't think for a second that the fact that you were there for military reasons may have influenced the locations and subsequently the types of people you saw?

The armed forces don't have a habit of sending soldiers to peaceful locations that are doing just fine.

I have a friend that is from Kuwait, women are probably one of the most protected classes there.
0 Replies

Philis

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 12:57 am
@Nicetoknow,
Not if you look at the American woman. This generation woman has maintained and prospered a household. She is blessed.
0 Replies

hussy9

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 06:48 am
According to Islamic belief, is it true that out of every 1000 people, 999 will go to Hell?

If so, is this destiny? This sounds horrible. Is there any way to stop this (i.e. to reduce the proportion of people who go to Hell in the Afterlife)?
0 Replies