The Sphinx

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2010 07:07 pm
Does The Sphinx That Is In The Egyptian Culture , Which Originated On The Planet Mars . Have Anything To Do With Anything Else That I've Been Saying ? Yes It All Ties Into The Spinx , Enkidu The Bull Man , And Even Your '' Jesus'' You Ask How, Well I'll Tell You .

See , What Scientists And Archeologist Don't Know Is That The Sphinx Had Wings , However They Have Withered Away Due To Water Erosion . The Wings Are No Longer A Part Of Its Body . The Sphinx Was Once Under Water And It Is Just Now That Scientists And Archeologists Are Disclosing This Information . The Body - The Lion , The Hands ( Claws ) - The Calf , The Face - Man TheWings Of A Eagle Thus , Making It The 4 Combinations Of The Four Beasts Spoken Of In The Bible .

You Have The Four Beasts Spoke Of In Revelation 4 ; 7
Revelation 4 ; 7
And The First Beast Was Like A Lion , And The Second Beast Like A Calf . And
The Third Beast Had A Face As A Man , And The Fourth Beast Was Like A
Flying Eagle .
1 .Lion = Body Of The Lion <> The Astrological Sign Of Leo , The Lion
2 . Bull = The Hoofs Of A Bull , Or Calf <> The Astrological Sign Of Taurus , The Bull
3 . Man = The Face On The Man <> Astrological Sign Of Aquarius , The WaterBearer
4 . Eagle / Bird = The Wings Of The Eagle <> Astrological Sign Of Scorpian
Now All Of These Descripture. Fit The Description Of Enkidu The Bullman ...
See , You Have Your Jesus Who Is Considered Or Was Once Called .

1 . The Lion Of Judah = Lion . Reve5 ; 5 <>
2. Lamb Of God = Calf Or Bull , John 1 ; 36 <>
3 . The Son Of Man = Man , Matt 12 ; 32 <>
4 . Dove Or Holy Ghost = Eagle / Angel , Matt 3 ; 16 <.
Let Me Show You .....
A Lion
* Your Jesus Is Considered The Lion Of Judah
* The Sphinx Has The Body Of A Lion
* And Enkidu Has The Body Of A Lion
A Calf
* Your Jesus Is Callled The Lamb ( Calf ) Of God
* The Sphinx Has The Hoofs Of The Bull ( Or Calf )
* And Enkidu Has The Hoofs Of The Bull ( Or Calf )
* A Man
* Your Jesus Is Called The Son Of Man
* The Sphinx Has The Face Of Man
* And Enkidu Has The Face Of A Man
A Bird
* Jesus Had Been Linked To Bird ( A Dove ) Throughout The New Testament
* And The Sphinx Had The Wings Of A Brid ( The Eagle )
* And Enkidu Has The Wing Of An Eagle ( Bird )
These Are Symbolic Of The Four Sons Of Haru - Horus And Was Depicted As Four Species On Canopic Jars;
The Fiest Being '' West '' , The Symbol Of Water , Whose Name Is Imset The Species Of Reptillian Of The Homo - Sapien ; The Second Being '' North '' The Symbol Of Earth .

Whose Name Is Duamuttef , The Species Of Canine Or The Dog ; The Third Being '' South '' , The Symbol Of Fire , Whose Name Is Qebehsenuf . The Species Of Fowl Or The Bird ; The Fourth Being '' East '' . The Symbol Of Air . Whose Name Is Hapi . The Species Simian Or The Monkey .

great Sphinx sits, desert of Egypt, Cairo, pyramids of Giza, hill rock, Great Pyramid, carved, huge lion, head of man, mysterious eyes, enigmatic expression, Sphinx: In fact, sphinx was a monster, common in the myths of ancient peoples. The Greek tho
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,549 • Replies: 20
No top replies

xexon

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2010 09:20 pm
@YuhannaEl,
Just so you know...

The Christian myth is almost totally Pagan in origin.

x
YuhannaEl

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 08:38 am
@xexon,
xexon;70485 wrote:

As Always You Miss The Point , But Anyway Their No Proof That Anyone In The Bible Have Existed . Meaning Jesus , Moses , Abraham Etc .
YuhannaEl

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 11:49 am
@YuhannaEl,
How Would You Feel If You Found Out That The Ancient Egyptians Had Helicopters , Flying Saucers And Other Flying Machines ? Then How Would It Make You Feel To Know That Your Government Knew This . But Never Told You . That Man In Flight Had Existed For Many Thousands Of Years Before The Modern Days Government That Misuse These Science Ever Existed . Well , Don'r Be Shocked , For It Has Been Proven Beyond A Shadow Of A Doubt That The Ancient Egyptian Who Taught The Mayans And The AztecsFlew In Craft , Had Electricity , Gold Plated . Wore Glasses . Brewed Beer . It Has Been Found And Confirmed That None Of The Sciences That We Consider ADVANCEMENTS ARE NEW. And In Fact Television Is A Machine That Is Acting The Part Of Clairvoyance , Or What's Called Remote Viewing . And That Radio Communication Is No More Than The Ability Of A Mystic Or An Egyptian.

Priest To Tap In To An Indivual's Etheric Wavelength And Receive Messages . The Present Day Media Has Saturated The Television With Psychics . In Every Religion They Are Mentioning SORCERERS , SEERS , TAROT READERS , SOOTHSAYERS , They Constantly Repeat On Many Programs Human Beings , With What They Refer To As Supernatural Abilities . Unsolved Mysteries , Sightings, UFO Diaries , Just To Name A Few, Where They Daily Cover The Media With Incidents That They Can't Explain . Example , Awoman GetsIn A Car Accident With Her Child Beside Her , The Child Is Thrown From The Car . Hits The Pavement , The Vehicle Is Thrown Over . , AndLandOn The Child , The Mother In Panic , Doesn't

Know What To Do . She Has No Cell Phone And No OneTo Help Her . She Taps In To A Latent Power And Literally Lifts . The Vehicle From Her Child . This Has Been Done Over And Over Again . How She Does It , Modern Day Scientists Don't Know . A Person Falls From A Six Story Building . Hits The Ground , Get Up AndWalks Away Without A Bruise , How? Scientists Can't Explian It . A Man In New York Working On An Electrical Pole . All Of The Sudden He Received A Tremendous Shock . He's Taken To The Hospital . To Find That He'sBeen Hit With High Voltage , Check The Pole That He Was Working On . Find No Fault Or Error . Later It's Discovered That He's A Twin , That He Never Knew Anything About , Who Also Happens To Grow Up And Become An Electrician , Who's Working On An Electrical Pole At The Exact Same Time , And He Is Electrocuted . These Are Actual Stories . I Can Go On , But Those Who Control Or Seek To Control The Minds Of People . So That They Would Conform To Accepting An Inferiority Position In Life . So That They Would Conform To Being Just A Mortal And Not Seek To Develop Their Laten Powers . Being

Related Directly To Supernatural Beings Who May Have Come From Beyond The Stars To This Planet And Bred With Humans , Returned And Left The Humans Gods, Who Possess Superior Powers To The Normal . They May Portray This To You In A Movie , Like Superman To Take Your Attention Off The Possibility Of It Being Real . But As The The Tablets Of Sumeria Are Being Translated And The Writing On The Walls Of Egypt , The Truth Is Coming Out , That Many Human Being Who Walk The Earth Today Are Direct Descendants Of The Egyptian Deities And That These Powers Are There , Merely Waiting To Be Tapped Into .

They Can't Explain How The Pyramids Were Built And What They Were Used For . Then You Have The Great Lines Of Nazea That Can Only Be Seen By Crafys Flying Above . This Also Can Go On . They Do Not Want You To Peak Into The Realities Of Your Mind AndReddevelop Your Divine Consciousness Or Bring Your Powers To The Forefront Of Your Mind . Which Will Reflect In Your Body And Through Your Body . Thus , Revealing Your Superiority . This Is One Reason Why They Fear Voo - Doo , And Yoruba Of Africa . They Know That The Ancient Africans Were Able To Tap In Through Their Blood To Their Ancestors Who Have By Western Standards Died And ..

Gone . But This Does Not Apply To The People Of Soul . They Never Die And Are Capable Of Being Contacted As Easily As Knowing The Right Telephone Number For Communication For Some One From America And Australia . Re-ligion ; Be It . Judaism . Christianity , Or Islam Is Bent On Cutting Off This Connection By Giving You A False Connection . Its Beent On Having You Throw Mental Powers Off Into Space At Nothingness , Rather Than Learning To Mind Link With Your Great Ancestors Of Ancient Egypt Are Re-herit The Secrets Best Kept Sacred From The Human Beast For So Long . They Will Not Be Able To Keep This From You Any Longer . For The Ancient Once Are Manifesting Facts Undisputtable Daily . And They Will Not Be Able To End Thewir Programs In Success With The Simple Statement . We Will Never Know . Implementing Us With Themselves , When In Fact You Will Know And Are Learning Right Now . This Heliopter Discovered In The Pyramids On The Wall Is Just One More Confirmation Of Your Ancestor's Divinity . How Can Anyone Who Has Been To Egypt And Seen The Wonderful Intrcately Detailed Hieroglyphics Cut With Amazing Precision In Granite And Diorite Statues , That Tower 15ft . Above An Average Man . Propose That This Work Done By Bashing

The Granite With A Round Ball ? This Is What They Would Like You To Believe . When In Fact They Don't Believe That Themselfs . They Next To Never Ask The Advice Of A Stone Cutter . Or A Quarried , About The Pyramids . In Egypt . The Hieroglyphics Are Amaazingly Precise With Grooves That Are Square And Deeeper Than They Are Wide . They Follow Precise Contours And Some Have Grooves That Run Paralled To Each Others With Only .030 Inch Wide Wall Between The Grooves .
Throughout History There Have Been Many Common Myths And Legends Of Flying Machines Or Devices , The Familar Flying Carpets Of Ancient Arabia ;Biblical Figures Such As Ezekie And Solomon Flying From Place To Place , And The Magical Chariots Etc .. These Myths And Legends Would Have Probably Remained As Such In The Minds Of Many ; But Not For Long . In South Cairo In Abydos , At The Seti 1 Ancient Egyptian Temple , Scientist And Archeologist Have Discovered Wall Carving Of GUESS WHAT ? ..There A Pictures On The Wall's In Egypt That LQQk Like Modern Military Helicopters . Tanks Jets Aircrafts And What Some Suggest -A Satelite Dish , And Submarine All Existed In Ancient

Egypt Which Makes The Mind Bolter Of Today A FACT ! Yes There Were Helicopters In Ancient Egypt . So Much For The Legends !
If God Is The First And The Last , Who Established His Time Zone & What Was It Base Upon ? To Address It Based O The Alpha Omega Theory , If Believers Believe

Their God , Be It Jehovah , Allah , Or Theos To Be The First And The Last , This Would Be The Foundation For Their Laws Of Time . Even Though Your Holy Book Establishes . Time After Their God Was Already Here When It States In Genesis 1;14 And I Quote '' And GodSaid , Let There Be Light In The Firmament Of The Heaven To Divide The Day From TheNight ; And Let Be For Signs, And For Seasons , And For Days And Years ;

At This Point In The Bible , Time Is Being Established By Lights In The Firmament . The Hebrew Word Used For Firmament Is Raqeeya / Raw - Kee -Ah Meaning ''' The Skies '' . They Are Moon , And The Stars . As It States In Genesis 1 ; 16 And I Quote ; And God Made Two Great Lights ; The Greater Light To Rule The Day , And The Lesser Light To Rule The Night ; He Made The Stars Also '' , So It Is Plain To See That Time Existed Before The Creation Of Time In The Bible , And Even Genesis 4 ; 3 Adds The Word Time , When In Fact In The Hebrew , The Word Yowm Is There For Day . What I Am Saying Is Based On The Bible . There Is No Accurate Calculation Of Time .

Pharaoh's Helicopter?

http://www.netscientia.com/egypt.html
0 Replies

xexon

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 04:49 pm
@YuhannaEl,
When you enter the Kingdom, let me know what you see.

I have found no words to describe it, eventhough it is laid out before me.

The best I can do is tell you that this world, everything you know, every thought you ever had, and everything in physical creation, exists as a mere bubble in the sea of consciousness known as the Kingdom.

Why dwell on small things when you can have it all?

But not until you let go of them.

x
YuhannaEl

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 04:54 pm
@xexon,
xexon;70524 wrote:
When you enter the Kingdom, let me know what you see.

I have found no words to describe it, eventhough it is laid out before me.

The best I can do is tell you that this world, everything you know, every thought you ever had, and everything in physical creation, exists as a mere bubble in the sea of consciousness known as the Kingdom.

Why dwell on small things when you can have it all?

But not until you let go of them.

x
YuhannaEl

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2010 07:33 pm
@YuhannaEl,
NASA ( National Acronauties Space Administration ) discovered The '' Face On Mars '' artifact in 1976 A.D. The viking orbiter took A Photograph of what became known as '' The Face On Mar '' It was a huge five - sided pyramid with smaller pyramids lying nearby .

Later on there were claims made by a science writer that mars had Ruins of an entrie Martian City Full Of Pyramids ,Which are Geomertrically Aligned With The Face Of The Larger 5 Sided Pyramid . The Face Has Deep Set Eyes Cross Lines In The Head And From The Mouth Structure There Is A Suggestion Of Teeth . Like I mentioned previously .

The Neteru = God Setup what you know as The First Tama - Rean
( Egyptian ) Civilization On Mars . Which is What was later Setup Herte On Planet Earth , Yes ! Put This In Your Mind , The Egyptian ( Tama - Rean ) Civilization Existed Long Before It Was Set Up On The Planet Earth ! For Those Of You Who Doubters , In An Article written In Weekly World News , Dated Tuesday , September 14, 1993 A.D. It States That There Was Life On Mars.

They have what they call '' Top Secret '' Photos To Prove Their Claim That The Mysterious Stone Face was built by The Hands Of Human Ancestors Who Were People That Evolved And Created A Civilization On Mars Before Coming To The Planet Earth Because Of Changes To The Environment On The Planet Mars . They Estimate That The Stone Face Is 1 Mile Long And 2,000 Feet High , When In Fact It Is 2 Miles High And 1/2 Of A Mile Long , And Is Estimated To Be About 200,000 Years Old .

They Say That '' This Proves That And Extremely Advanced Human Civilization Existed On Mars Before Mankind Even Appeared On Earth . They Have Speculated That Mar's Atmosphere Was Destroyed Due To Some Global Dissaster Dr Benjamin Frania , An Astrophysicist , Says ''That Would Certainly Give The Humans Who Lived There A Strong Incentive To Colonize Another Life -Sustaining Planet .

In This Case , The Planet Was Earth '' Thus , Evidence Of This Can Be Seen By The Similarites Between The Spinx Of Egypt And The '' Face On Mars . If You Take The Geomertry Of The '' Face On Mars '' And Lay It Over The Ones In Egypt It Will Come Out Perfect . There Are Certain Points On The Planet Mars That Line Up Matematically With Certain Points On The Planet Earth .

You May Ask '' Why Is Geomertry So Important '' And '' What Makes Math So Speacial ? ' Math And Geomertry Are Important , Because Of The Simple Fact That Math Does Not Lie . Everything In The Universe Must Compute Mathematically , Thus Leaving No Space For The Lies , On The Landscape Of The Area Where The Face On Mars Is Located , There Is A Collection Of Pyamids That Lay At A 90 Angle ( Right Angle ) To The Center Line Of The Face On Mars .

The Following Is An Excerpt Taken From The '' Weekly Would News '' October 8 , 1996 A.D. Edition , Page 30 - 31 Written By Nick Mann , Scientists Blow Lid Off NASA Cover - Up ! Top - Secret Photo Proves Humans Lived On Mars ! WASHINGTON - A Secret Nasa Photograph Proves Beyound A Doubt That The MysteriousFace On MarsWas Carved By Human Being Who Lived On The Red Planet 200,000 Years Ago - And Later Colonized Earth !

Nobody In Authority Is Willing To Talk About The Photograph , But Dr.Fields Has Learned That Nasa Analysts Have Concluded That '' Far From Being A Natural Formation As We Once Suspected . The Face On Mars Was Almost Cerainly Sculpted By Human Hands , '' The Top - Secret NASA Report Goes On To Say That '' In All Likeihood . , The Face Was Carved By Our Ancestors - People Who Evolved And Created A Civilization On Mars Before Something Happened To Their Own Environment . Forcing Colonists To MigrateTo Earth '' .. The FaceOn Mars Has Been A Mystery Ever Since NASA Viking Probes Sent Back The First Fuzzy Photographs In The 1970s '' Dr . Fields Said '' But Now That We HaveThis Photograph .

The Mystery Is Solved ... And The Conclusion That Earthling Orginally CameFrom Mars Was Bolstered Even Further By The Discovery Of An Enormous , Stonehenge- Like Map Of The Solar System On Mars ' Surface . The Map Photographed By TheMar Observer , Reportedly Includes A Line Between Mars And Earth With What Appears To Be A Saucer - Shaped Starship In Between ...

Nore ; In The Small Squared Area It States '' Dallas Newspaper Reported UFO Crash In 1897 ! A UFO Crashed Into A Windmill Tower In Aurora , Texas , On April 17 . 1897 , And Was Demolished . The Dallas Morning News Reported That The Mutilated Body Of An Alien Pilot Was Recovered And Buried In An Unmarked Grave . '' Since 1897 A.D. AndNow It's 1997 A.D. It Took A Whole Century For People To Want To Reveal TheTRUTH - The FACT !

If You Take The Geomertric StructureOr Form Of The Planet Mars AndLay It On The One In Tama - Re ( Egypt ) It Would Fit Perfect . You See Everything Is At The Exact Shame Angle . The Sphinx Is Rotated At An Angle . The '' Pyramid On The Moon '' Located In What Is Known As Egypt Today , Which Has A Level At An Angle Of 19.5 , AndThe Pyramid Of The Sun , Is Also Located In Egypt , And Also Has A Level At An Angle Of 19.5 You See , 19,5 Is The Key ..

The Sphinx Is A Combination Of A Lion Body AndThe Human Face Of A Man , The Hoofs ( Feet ) Of The Calf And The Wings Of The Eagle . The Man Represents The Anunnaqi ( Eloheem ) '' God '' And The Lion Represent The Shaggy Cave Man , Who Was A Descendant Of Enkidu The Bullman ..

Mars-Earth Connection
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2010 07:50 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;70478 wrote:

4 . Eagle / Bird = The Wings Of The Eagle <> Astrological Sign Of Scorpian

This is quite a stretch, even for you.
YuhannaEl

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2010 07:54 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70555 wrote:
This is quite a stretch, even for you.

Coming From One Who Lock Into Their Own Way Of Thinking I Careless :beat:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2010 11:38 am
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;70556 wrote:
Coming From One Who Lock Into Their Own Way Of Thinking I Careless :beat:

I don't even know what you're trying to argue, so it's a matter on being "locked" into my way.

I just don't see how an eagle would be correlated with the Scorpio sign. Perhaps you could explain this.
YuhannaEl

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2010 11:51 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70564 wrote:
I don't even know what you're trying to argue, so it's a matter on being "locked" into my way.

I just don't see how an eagle would be correlated with the Scorpio sign. Perhaps you could explain this.

If You Took The Time And Read The Post You Would Have Your Answer , Being You Disagree You Have To Come Up With Silly Question , That Why I Said Your Lock Into A Zone = Your Way Of Seeing Things , Anyway You Can't Argue With Facts .
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2010 06:06 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;70566 wrote:
If You Took The Time And Read The Post You Would Have Your Answer , Being You Disagree You Have To Come Up With Silly Question , That Why I Said Your Lock Into A Zone = Your Way Of Seeing Things , Anyway You Can't Argue With Facts .

I did read your post, no where do you explain how you go from Eagle to scorpion. What's the relation?

I haven't seen any facts, only opinions.

And instead of supporting or explaining your position you are going to attempt to attack me.
YuhannaEl

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2010 09:27 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70573 wrote:
I did read your post, no where do you explain how you go from Eagle to scorpion. What's the relation?

I haven't seen any facts, only opinions.

And instead of supporting or explaining your position you are going to attempt to attack me.

What Make You Think Your So Important I Have To Attack Little Old You , What Make You Think I Care About What You Think ???
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2010 10:07 pm
@YuhannaEl,
Thank you for proving my point.
YuhannaEl

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2010 03:58 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
For centuries , Europeans have been Obsessed with Tama -Re '' Egipt . They have spent Millions Of Dollars excavating the land , touring , making Movies , Repainting and Rebuilding the original Tama -Re ye '' Egiptian Statutes and Monuments . Often times Europeans have given no Respect to our Ancient Ancestors , and their Burial requests to be Left Alone and Untouched , Ignoring the Curses that were there to protect them by the Ancient Ones . Everybody knows that the Ancient Tama -Re ye '' Egiptians ' were ...

Negroes '' . Yet they still Portray us as water down , Mulatto looking people that they are trying to Pass Of As Egiptians today , who are Turks , Gypsies , Hindus , Greeks , and Caucasias mixture and the likes . They have mixed their Seed with the original Moors of Tama - Re ''Egipt '' they have planted their seed in the bosom of our country , and brought along with them the Anumal Savage Like Beast nature to Egipt . They ARE NOT the original Tama -Reye '' Egiptians '' . It is easy for them to try to make the claim that they are Tama -Reye '' Egiptians '' because they are the Pale Skinned people Occupying the land today , who were known as the Hyksons Dynasty . A man named J . A . Rogers wrote a book back in 1967 A.D. entitled '' Sex And Race Page 46 .

Where He Tells , You That The Pharaohs Were Black . He States And We Quote ; Some Of The Faces Of The Rulers Of This Dynasty Are Clearly Negroid . The Founder Of The Third Dynasty , Sa -Nekht , Was A Full -Blooded Negro , A Type Commonly Seen In The Egyptian Army To Day Then On Page 47 , He Goes On To Say .... '' Sir E . A . W . Budge , Give A List Of The Egyptian Gods That Originated In The Sudan , The Land Of The Negroes , And Says There Is '' Little Doubt That The Great God Of Memphis , Ptah , Was A Originally A Great Handicraftsman And Worker In Metals Who Was Deified It Was The Negroes In The South Who Introduced The Use Of Iron Into Ancient Egypt . Prehistoric Iron Furnaces Discovered In Nortern Rhoesia , Almost In Del Grande , Show That The Negro Knew The Use Of Iron Untold Centuries Before The Euro - Archaeologists Generally Agree That It Was The Negro Who First Discovered The Secret Of Iron .

Archaeologists have taken all of the Information and Arifacts that don't agree with their Doctrine and Burned them by the Thousands . It may be cruel but it is true . Once you find out and Acknowledge about your greatness , it will eliminate the inferiority complexes that you have . This is why it is importan to teach the youth the facts and don't let them get caught up in fantasies and fictions of this crazy unruling society ruled by the majority . There are Italians and other Europeans such as the French over in Ancient Tama - Re '' Egipt '' right now Repainting And Reconstrcting The Faces of The Ancient Tama - Re '' Egiptian '' Staues and Repainting Images On The Walls .

The distortion is the same thing they did centuries ago . That is why the Sphinx and the many Temples and Pyramids of Nubia and Tama - Re '' Egipt '' are so disfigured . If you look at the country of Tama - Re '' Egipt '' today the population is so mixed and diversified that you have Greeks , Turks and Mulattos claiming they are the Indigenous People . This is what we call '' Tying Into The Vine '' . The Pharaoh Khufu also made a way for foreigners to mix in because he lifted the immigration law . allowing anyone to come into the country , and even married into their Blood Line . Tama - Re '' Egipt '' today consists of Canaanites ( Hyksos ) , Turks , Romans Italians , Indo - Arabs , And Greeks . So as you can plainly see .

What you are looking at today are not real Tama - Reye '' Egiptians '' . They are mixtures of various Invaders . They came trying to '' Tie Into The Vine '' in order to eliminate the original Color , Customs and Culture of the Nubians who came from the Nuwbuns or those of Nubia . Now they are walking around claiming that they are the original Tama - Reye '' Egiptians '' when indeed they are Impostors , Mulatto Egiptian ....

For those who promote the Lie that Caucasoid type people were the original Egyptians just think , you can't survive under the sun in countries such as America and Europe where termperatures are basically moderate . Too much exposure to the sun gives them Skin Cancer . There is no way they could have survived in Ancient Tama - Re - '' Egipt '' under the extreme heat of 114'F . The Sun would literally Burn them up because of the lack Melanin .

That is why the land was called Tama - Re Egypt '' or Aigyptos by the Greek because it was the Land of Burnt Faces , - The Sun would Burn their Faces Red Even in their own drawings the Europeans draw Tama - Reyeaat '' Egiptians '' a little Tannish , kind of Brownish , semi - quasi shade . By them doing this , they are Admitting That They Know The Truth . Yet , they can Never bring themselves to telling the Truth that the Ancient Tama - Reyeaat Egiptians are Dark - Skinned People with broad features and that you are their descendants , as Negroes . An example of how the Europeans are so Infatuated by Tama - Re '' Egipt '' , is the Story of Elizabeth Christensen .

Elizabeth Christensen Had Spent 96 , 000 Pounds On Altering Her Appearance To That Of A Vision She Saw In A Dream . If You Take 96 , 000 Pounds , And Double It For Us , That's Around $ 192 , 000 . Wow ! She Says That Since 1987 . A Young Women With Feline Eyes , A Tiny Nose , And Clara Bow Lips , Appeared In Her Dream - - And She Believe The Women Was Who She Was Meant To Be , Or Has Been In The Past . Since Then She Has Had 23 Plastic Surgery Operations In Germany . Britain , Brazil , And The USA , Raising Money Through Friends , Private Sponsors , And Cleaning Jobs . She Was Once A Chubby Faced School Teacher Who Is One Transformed Into Someone With A Haunted Fixed Stare , Stretched Skin And Swollen Mouth . One Side Of Her Face Is Slightly Frozen , Making Her Look As If She Has Had A Stroke . She Came Across A Picture Of The French Version Of Queen Nefertiti And Connected It With The One In Her Dream , And Truly Believes That She Was Nefertiti In Her Former Life . Her Most Recent Out Of 7 Rhinoplasties ( Nose Jobs ) Was By Dr . Steve Hoefflin . Michael Jackson's Pastic Surgeon , And Cost Her - 16,000 Pounds Thats About $ 32 , 999 U.S. Dollars .

The Black , Woolly - Haired , Dark Olive Skinned Toned and Slender Negroid who stand about 4 feet tall . were the Ancient Egiptians . They were the otiginal Tahites , Ptahite Pygmy . Nuwbuns , or who became the Moors . Nubians Stand About 4 , 5 , 6 , and even 7 feet tall . They were the descendants of Tah or Ptah . These were the indigenous people of Tama - Re '' Egipt '' . To take you back to the beginning , some of the Sumerians migrate westward under the name Mitsrayim , Misr .

If you look up Egipt in the Bible you will see Mitsry and if you look up the word Mitsrayim you will see that it means '' The Two Lands '' . The Sumerians lived and mixed in with the Tahites also called Tarites as Nuwbuns . They became Kham from Ham . Cush from Kish . Tama - Reyeaat '' Egiptians '' from Mitsrayim , Libya from Phut . The word Kham or Ham is not the original Egiptian word for '' Black '' . According E . A . Wallis Budge An Egyptian Hiroglyphic Dictionary Volume ll On Page 531 , Kham ( Ham ) means '' Burning Hot '' Now before we go any further , look at the word Ham again . In Aramic ( Hebrew ) Ham is Kham , Ham or Al Kham , Khamites as they were called and means '' Black ''

It is a historical fact that the word Kham was in existence long before its use in the Bible , along with the word Kush . Kish which is a Sumerian word was borrowed from Ancient Egipt .These names can be found right in your Bible . If you believe and accept it as facts . The name Kemet is from Kham or Ham meaning '' Blacked Skinned '' ( Genesis 6 ; 10 ) , Everyone knows that all civilization Received their Knowldge from Ancient Egipt . That is why everyone Steals Information From Egipt And Call It Their Own ....
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2010 09:25 pm
@YuhannaEl,
So instead of answering my question you're going to copy and paste more non-sense?
YuhannaEl

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 09:04 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70656 wrote:
So instead of answering my question you're going to copy and paste more non-sense?

You Know Like Most Tamahu's You Have A Problem With The Truth , And That Because Your Use To Liveingt A LIE . I Also Notice You Haven't Been Able To Disprove Any Of My POSTS , But You'll Always Come Up With All These Excuses / Question ? To Side Step The Point Being Made . You Speak Of Copying And Pasteing . You Should Talk , When You Copy/ Paste Bull S***
That Tell Me Your Looking For Some One To Feed Your Small Mind ...
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 10:07 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;70658 wrote:
You Know Like Most Tamahu's You Have A Problem With The Truth , And That Because Your Use To Liveingt A LIE .

Why do you assume I am "Tamahu"? I've not revealed my race nor ethnicity.

I've no problem with truth. You are foolish enough, arrogant enough to think that you have captured "truth". How many times have men believed they had the "truth" only to discover they were wrong? You're stubborn fool to think you are impervious to err.

Quote:
I Also Notice You Haven't Been Able To Disprove Any Of My POSTS , But You'll Always Come Up With All These Excuses / Question ? To Side Step The Point Being Made .

What is asserted without evidence will be dismissed without evidence.

How do I disprove what has not been proven? You make claims, this is no proof. You state that the eagle is symbolic of Scorpio. Where is your evidence of this? Where is the logic in this?

Make a tenable argument, and we can continue from there.

Quote:
You Speak Of Copying And Pasteing . You Should Talk , When You Copy/ Paste Bull S***

What have I copied and pasted?

Quote:
That Tell Me Your Looking For Some One To Feed Your Small Mind ...

Dare I to question your closed mindedness? Let me ask this. What would it take to convince you that you are wrong?
YuhannaEl

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2010 07:56 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70668 wrote:
Why do you assume I am "Tamahu"? I've not revealed my race nor ethnicity.

I've no problem with truth. You are foolish enough, arrogant enough to think that you have captured "truth". How many times have men believed they had the "truth" only to discover they were wrong? You're stubborn fool to think you are impervious to err.

What is asserted without evidence will be dismissed without evidence.

How do I disprove what has not been proven? You make claims, this is no proof. You state that the eagle is symbolic of Scorpio. Where is your evidence of this? Where is the logic in this?

Make a tenable argument, and we can continue from there.

What have I copied and pasted?

Dare I to question your closed mindedness? Let me ask this. What would it take to convince you that you are wrong?

Hold Up A*** H**** Just Because You Don't Accept Something Doesn't Mean It Wrong . That Your Problem Ok . And Like I Said Before The Answer In My Post It Up To You To Disprove What I Have Said / Post To Be Wrong . Reason Why I Call Your A Tamahu , Because You Act Like One , Meaning Whatever School Of Though You Follow It Right And Everybody Else Wrong . And As Far As Copying Pasteing You Copying Paste Yourself . Stop Lying . A / H . You Speak Of Someone Being Close Minded . You Should Take Your Head Out Of Your Sorry A**** And Smell The S**** Your Saying / Posting .

You Speak Of Evidence LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL You Must Be Blind Or You Can Read . Like I Have Said You As Of Yet Haven't Prove To Me Or And One Here What I Have Post To Be Wrong Not Accepting It Doesn't Change Nothing . Cut The Excuses A / H ...
YuhannaEl

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2010 07:58 am
@YuhannaEl,
0 Replies