Evolutionary- Fact Or Fiction ???

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 05:34 pm
You are about to embark upon the truth . I Shall take you a step further into the world of true Right Knowledge Right Wisdom and the Right Overstanding . For many years , Humims have pondred about the evolution of the inhabitants of the planet Earth . The question was in the minds of Humans as to where

( EACH Species And Each Lifeform Evoled ) .You must learnof the evolutionary process . This will give you great knowledge ofthat which is right and exact , and how and where the Nine Ether verse the Six Ether came about . Now , let us begin by learning of a time before when a large craft from the Ninga fleet thought to be a meterorite crashed into the planets , Sheering off the lower half of it .

That was 24,000,000,000 Billion years ago . This caused the development of Earth's shapes and form as you know of today . bringing with it , newkinds of lifeform . Some to make residence beneath the Seas of what is called Bimini today , where a great empire of Reptilians thrive , even unto this day . This empire is located in the Atlantic Ocean . in the area called the Bermuda Triangle or Angels Triangle .

Other life form took shape on the surface of the Earth . It was gases and electrical sparks that formed the complex molecules ,from the simple ones originally planted here some 76,000,000,000,000, trillion years . For billions of years ,life continued to consist of no more than simple cells yet with intelligence . As time passed ,more complicated cells were born ,

and these cells gradually became even more complicated cells . Which were giving birth until they eventually combined with each other ,or . married to give birth to even larger organisms . The more complicated an organism . such as an Algae , the larger its brian is ; Thus , the more intelligent it became . These living organism evolved out of the water , through the ammonia , and onto the soil . Millions of years after that , the next group of animals developed called Metazoans . Their bodies were composed of specialized cells grouped to form tissues , organs , and systems , mush like the animals of today .

These animals multiplied and diversifed , and over a period of 19,000,000 million years , evolved into man , many types of animals , And Dragons called Terrible Lzards , or simply Dinosaurs . This was the first evolution of life on the planet Earth . These inhabitants went through many change such as . The Ice Glaciers, Volcanoes , And Earthquakes , During this time these were also problem with the Dinosaurs and Humans . The evolution of the dinosaurs and Humans were was inbalanced to the point that the dinosaurs were much bigger than Humans , and they were killing them off .

These Humanswere of the Homo Erectus species . They had 6 ether hair covering most of their bodies . Dinosaurs are classified , or divided into separate groups . One being the Saurischia , Lizard Hips * He's a four-legged ,planet - eating Dinosaur , and can also be a meat-eating Dinosairs , And the other being Ornithischia ' Bird-Hip . This group of Dinosaur is your two-legged planet-eaters andall of your armored Dinosaurs . In your Ornithischia ,the forward pointing bone has swung around in order that it can point backwards and forwards . And Saurischia have hip bones that are forward within reptiles . These three bones point in Different Direcetion. These 2 names are in reference to the arrangement of three bones of the pelvis . In the Saurisachia , these bones were arranged similar to that of moders Crocodiles and Lizards . These are your Taneen, while the pelvis of Ornithischia was bird-like .

Thefore Human developed from A one - cell creature . And these Humans are Tadpoles ,or Reptilians for the first 3 months in their [ Mother's Womb. ] . This why Humans still have [ Webbed Hands , Gills , and Scales . ] In their own evolution , with the help of their Mammalian parent they become the root of Mammals later called the Human Being . It it primeval state , they climbed upon the land mass and developed into land creatures and then to Genus Homo on to Homo - Erectus .

To Be CONTINUE In Next Post
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,083 • Replies: 14
No top replies

xexon

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 07:43 pm
@YuhannaEl,
I've seen your kind of spelling before.

And your punctuation.

You have a mental condition. Most likely bi-polar as well.

For you, religion is a way of self medicating the problem.

It won't work for long...

x
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 09:12 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;70234 wrote:

That was 24,000,000,000 Billion years ago .

planted here some 76,000,000,000,000, trillion years

The universe as we know it is only about 14 billion years old.
iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 03:41 am
@YuhannaEl,
Is this guy for real!?
You need to form your own Religious Sect, it may become sucessful.

Quote:
And these Humans are Tadpoles ,or Reptilians for the first 3 months in their [ Mother's Womb. ] . This why Humans still have [ Webbed Hands , Gills , and Scales .

Ahhh, that explains it, last time I checked though, humans have none of these "features".
YuhannaEl

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 05:29 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70240 wrote:
The universe as we know it is only about 14 billion years old.

What Website You Got That From ????
YuhannaEl

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 05:31 pm
@iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf,
iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf;70245 wrote:
Is this guy for real!?
You need to form your own Religious Sect, it may become sucessful.

Ahhh, that explains it, last time I checked though, humans have none of these "features".

Coming From One Who Has A Name Like Yours , Anyone Can Tell Your Blind As A Bat .
YuhannaEl

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 05:35 pm
@YuhannaEl,
And these land creatures that were once Tadpoles or Reptilians grew while in their [ Mother's Womb ] . From 3 months . plus 3 months more during that period they were connected to an Umbilical Cord Umbilicus , or Navel that is on Abdomen of the Fetus and is connected to the Placenta . Thismark on the surface of the Abdomen of Mammals , who once dwelt in a Marina , or Water , is where the Umbilical Cord also called Umbilicus , was . This central point , or middle . is attached during the grestation .

The very word '' Navel '' comes from the Middle English word '' Nefela'' and is the same as the Aramic / Hebrew '' word '' Nephela, Nepheliam , '' to fall down '' . which is the same word it's in the phonetics of the language . It is a clear picture in these days and times that the words '' Navy '' Navel '' Naval '' and '' Marina '' Tie in . This is a confession that man was a Tadpole . and was considered a Sea Creature . Lifeforms that Evolved from the Sea were Water Vertebrates , They did not appear until 500,000,000 million years ago , and land Vertebrates followed about 100,000,000 million years ago .

Most Amphibians had made the transition from water to dry land . The plants on the dry land attracted the Amphibians to Evolve into Reptiles . The Dolphin as a Whale went from the stars to this planet in the Sea , then onto land ,then back into the Sea as a Whale . Crocodiles are a remannat of that Evolutionary phase also . From about 225,000,000 million years ago to 65,000,000million years ago which in the period of time often referred to as the Dinosaur age , evolved 2 main lines of egg-laying Reptilians . Those who could fly , which evolved into birds , like the Pterodactyls from the Greek pteron, from the Greek for '' finger '' and those who roamed and dominated the planet Earth as Dinosaurs called the Tyrannosaurus Rex '' Tyrant Reptile ''or Terrible Lizards .

These Reptiles evolved , alongside with a variety of Amphibians and water lizards away from the oceans and their water life , which was full of activity . When Humans came out of water , your evolution Jumped Billlions Of Years . When Human Crawled On Land , They Were In The Form Of What LQQked Like Crocodiles . If You Examine The Back Or The Spinal Columns of Humans , You Can See Knots Up And Down The Spinal Columin . Millions Of Years Ago , It Was A Fin . This Fin Or Sail Was Used To Conduct Heat And Regulate Heat , And The Body Had To Mutate . Behemoth ,mankind to this day still has at the end his spinal column , an extension called a coccyx . that is a tail ; as well as wings under the arms , and webbed hands . This Human developed from what you would call a dinosaur today . This dinosaur was called Dimetrodon . It got its name from it , having that which is unique , that being two sets of teeth .

No other animals had two sets of teeth . The Dimetrodon lived about 60-300 hundred million years ago , which means that it lived at the end of the Paleozoic Eza . Dimetridon was a large meat-eating reptile , which measured some ten to twelve feet from nose to tail , and five feet in hegight ; which explains why many humans have a craving for flesh .When Dimetrodon , who was of the Paleozoic Era . ruled this deadly creature roamed the valley before the dinosaurs of the Mesozoic Exa . The Dimerodon was the first to ever inhabits the land .It was a warm-blooded reptile . Dimertrodon in a deadly reptile known for the enormous sail on its back .This sail was used for the purpose of regulating body heat .

To Be CONTINUE In Next Post
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 08:59 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;70254 wrote:
What Website You Got That From ????

None, it's established science. It's well accepted. Any scientific source will tell you the same. In fact i want you to google "age of the universe" and tell me what you find.

What i'm trying to figure out is where you got those outrageous numbers.
iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 07:36 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70258 wrote:
None, it's established science. It's well accepted. Any scientific source will tell you the same. In fact i want you to google "age of the universe" and tell me what you find.

What i'm trying to figure out is where you got those outrageous numbers.

I think he added a few zero's by accident!?
iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 08:40 am
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;70256 wrote:
And these land creatures that were once Tadpoles or Reptilians grew while in their [ Mother's Womb ] . From 3 months . plus 3 months more during that period they were connected to an Umbilical Cord Umbilicus , or Navel that is on Abdomen of the Fetus and is connected to the Placenta . Thismark on the surface of the Abdomen of Mammals , who once dwelt in a Marina , or Water , is where the Umbilical Cord also called Umbilicus , was . This central point , or middle . is attached during the grestation .

Mammals give birth to live young (except the monotremes, i.e. egg laying mammals, platypus, echidna etc.), so yes they have an umbilical cord, egg laying (or oviparous) creatures don't have the umbilical cord, instead one that feeds off the eggs nourishments, the amazing thing with the eggs are delivered hard, but soften as the date comes closer to the creature emerging from the shell.

Quote:
The very word '' Navel '' comes from the Middle English word '' Nefela'' and is the same as the Aramic / Hebrew '' word '' Nephela, Nepheliam , '' to fall down '' . which is the same word it's in the phonetics of the language . It is a clear picture in these days and times that the words '' Navy '' Navel '' Naval '' and '' Marina '' Tie in . This is a confession that man was a Tadpole . and was considered a Sea Creature . Lifeforms that Evolved from the Sea were Water Vertebrates , They did not appear until 500,000,000 million years ago , and land Vertebrates followed about 100,000,000 million years ago .

One could argue that yes we were all a tadpole at one stage as sperm. Hardly a sea creature though.

Quote:
Most Amphibians had made the transition from water to dry land . The plants on the dry land attracted the Amphibians to Evolve into Reptiles . The Dolphin as a Whale went from the stars to this planet in the Sea , then onto land ,then back into the Sea as a Whale . Crocodiles are a remannat of that Evolutionary phase also . From about 225,000,000 million years ago to 65,000,000million years ago which in the period of time often referred to as the Dinosaur age , evolved 2 main lines of egg-laying Reptilians . Those who could fly , which evolved into birds , like the Pterodactyls from the Greek pteron, from the Greek for '' finger '' and those who roamed and dominated the planet Earth as Dinosaurs called the Tyrannosaurus Rex '' Tyrant Reptile ''or Terrible Lizards .

And which way did the pterodactyls evolve flight, ground up or tree down hypothesis?
Mammals also lived amongst the dinosaurs, so how do you explain your timeline?

Quote:
These Reptiles evolved , alongside with a variety of Amphibians and water lizards away from the oceans and their water life , which was full of activity . When Humans came out of water , your evolution Jumped Billlions Of Years . When Human Crawled On Land , They Were In The Form Of What LQQked Like Crocodiles . If You Examine The Back Or The Spinal Columns of Humans , You Can See Knots Up And Down The Spinal Columin . Millions Of Years Ago , It Was A Fin . This Fin Or Sail Was Used To Conduct Heat And Regulate Heat , And The Body Had To Mutate . Behemoth ,mankind to this day still has at the end his spinal column , an extension called a coccyx . that is a tail ; as well as wings under the arms , and webbed hands . This Human developed from what you would call a dinosaur today . This dinosaur was called Dimetrodon . It got its name from it , having that which is unique , that being two sets of teeth .
No other animals had two sets of teeth . The Dimetrodon lived about 60-300 hundred million years ago , which means that it lived at the end of the Paleozoic Eza . Dimetridon was a large meat-eating reptile , which measured some ten to twelve feet from nose to tail , and five feet in hegight ; which explains why many humans have a craving for flesh .When Dimetrodon , who was of the Paleozoic Era . ruled this deadly creature roamed the valley before the dinosaurs of the Mesozoic Exa . The Dimerodon was the first to ever inhabits the land .It was a warm-blooded reptile . Dimertrodon in a deadly reptile known for the enormous sail on its back .This sail was used for the purpose of regulating body heat .

Mutations are bad for the body, so yes, the theory evolution through natural selection however stipulates that occasionally a beneficial mutation occurs that does not harm the body.
The coccyx in humans IS NOT a vestigial tail, it has many important functions. Dimetrodon WAS NOT a dinosaur. There is no direct evidence that Dimetrodon used it's "sail" to regulate heat, only speculation. It is linked to mammals by teeth only and lived long before dinosaurs evolved. Dimetrodon WAS NOT warm blooded.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 12:44 pm
@iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf,
iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf;70261 wrote:
I think he added a few zero's by accident!?

I don't think he did. Even if he didn't have any zero's 72 trillion is still much too old, and 24 billion is still too old.

I'm sure he got it from one of those wacky conspiracy websites.
YuhannaEl

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2010 11:55 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70269 wrote:
I don't think he did. Even if he didn't have any zero's 72 trillion is still much too old, and 24 billion is still too old.

I'm sure he got it from one of those wacky conspiracy websites.

There You Go Again With Those Excuse , If What I'm Posting Wrong Show Us Where Noahhhhhhhh .
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2010 06:23 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;70567 wrote:
There You Go Again With Those Excuse , If What I'm Posting Wrong Show Us Where Noahhhhhhhh .

Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe

Age of the universe: Information from Answers.com

Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Age of the Universe

HubbleSite - Reference Desk - FAQs

SPACE.com -- Universe Measured: We're 156 Billion Light-years Wide!

All legitimate scientific sources will confirm an age of about 13.7 or about 14 billions years. In all my years I've never even heard of anyone suggesting the universe being over 72 trillion years, i'm not sure where you got this number. Please enlighten me.
YuhannaEl

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2010 09:34 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70574 wrote:
Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe

Age of the universe: Information from Answers.com

Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Age of the Universe

HubbleSite - Reference Desk - FAQs

SPACE.com -- Universe Measured: We're 156 Billion Light-years Wide!

All legitimate scientific sources will confirm an age of about 13.7 or about 14 billions years. In all my years I've never even heard of anyone suggesting the universe being over 72 trillion years, i'm not sure where you got this number. Please enlighten me.

Love It When People Like You Run To These Weak A$$$ Website That The Devil Created And You Accept His So Call Story About Heave/ Earth Existence , One Would Think They Are God , And We All Know He Doesn't Exist . When I Add The Rest Of The Post You Have Your Answer .I Overstand You Can't Deal With The Evolutionary Part Because It's Speaking About How You Came About And Its Hard For You To Accept How You Came About .
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2010 10:22 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;70578 wrote:
Love It When People Like You Run To These Weak A$$$ Website That The Devil Created And You Accept His So Call Story About Heave/ Earth Existence , One Would Think They Are God , And We All Know He Doesn't Exist . When I Add The Rest Of The Post You Have Your Answer .I Overstand You Can't Deal With The Evolutionary Part Because It's Speaking About How You Came About And Its Hard For You To Accept How You Came About .

You're comic gold! :rollinglaugh:

Yes, all evidence that contradicts your beliefs was created by the devil. NASA was created by the devil. :p

I accept evolution, I however, don't accept your made up time-line and other factual inaccuracies. Maybe you can tell me where you're getting 72 trillion from?
0 Replies