Mon 16 Nov, 2009 03:54 am
Why are there so many Jews in the American government? It seems every time I read an article in the newspapers about some government official being caught for some crime of moral terpitude, it involves a person with a Jewish surname, particularly in the case of spies being arrested for stealing our nuclear and rocketry secrets, and then selling them to our enemies. Why are they allowed into the government if there is so little vetting done on them? This also applies to the present administration, wherein the vast majority of new positions are filled with Jews.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 7,085 • Replies: 22
Topic Closed
No top replies

thomascrosthwaite

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 07:33 am
@Josef cv,
I once took a writing class tought by a young Jewish woman. There was also a young Catholic nun in the class. The Jewish teacher stated that learning to make a living was part of the Jewish education while the Catholic teacher said that this was not included in their schools. It would be my guess that there are few Jews on welfare.Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author
Josef cv

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 09:38 am
@thomascrosthwaite,
thomascrosthwaite;68976 wrote:
I once took a writing class tought by a young Jewish woman. There was also a young Catholic nun in the class. The Jewish teacher stated that learning to make a living was part of the Jewish education while the Catholic teacher said that this was not included in their schools. It would be my guess that there are few Jews on welfare.Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author

The young Jewish teacher didn't, however, explain what she meant by "learning to make a living," did she? The majority of Jewish entrepreneurs are microcosms of Bernie Madoff, who swindled people out of some 50 billion dollars. Every time I read about some swindler being caught, the name is invariably a Jewish name. Why is this?

Also, why are Jews, by a vast majority, the most represented culture in the spying business? Every nuclear and rocketry spy who has been in the news
in the last 60 years has been a Jew.

Since they own and control virtually every facet of life in the United States of America, including government, banking, news media, printing our money, educating our children, moving pictures, television, and on and on, there isn't much that can be said against them except in this media, and that, without a doubt, will soon end.

The Federal Reserve System, the private industry that sets our interest rates and lends us our money at interest, is 100% run and controlled by the Jews - every president of every regional Fed bank is Jewish, as are the leaders of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund. Why this monopoly by Jews? Is there something We The People aren't aware of?

BTW, you didn't answer my post's question.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Thu 19 Nov, 2009 02:49 pm
@Josef cv,
Josef;68974 wrote:
Why are there so many Jews in the American government? It seems every time I read an article in the newspapers about some government official being caught for some crime of moral terpitude, it involves a person with a Jewish surname, particularly in the case of spies being arrested for stealing our nuclear and rocketry secrets, and then selling them to our enemies. Why are they allowed into the government if there is so little vetting done on them? This also applies to the present administration, wherein the vast majority of new positions are filled with Jews.

Do you have any specific names and/or statistics?
Josef cv

Fri 20 Nov, 2009 02:50 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69070 wrote:
Do you have any specific names and/or statistics?

You should be more specific, old sport. Do you mean Jews in the administration or Jews who were caught as spies?
Fatal Freedoms

Fri 20 Nov, 2009 02:57 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69076 wrote:
You should be more specific, old sport. Do you mean Jews in the administration or Jews who were caught as spies?

the first one.
Josef cv

Fri 20 Nov, 2009 03:26 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69079 wrote:
the first one.

David Axlerod
Rahm Emanuel
Warren Buffett
Robert Rubin
Penny Pritzker
Eric Schmit
Paul Volcker
Nick Shapiro
Ron Bloom
Timothy Geithner
Jeffrey Immelt
David Moffett
Alan Bersit
Gil Kerlikowski
Stephen Rattner
Larry Summers
Alan Blinder
Jason Furman
Peter Orszag
John Liebowitz
Ron Klein
Jared Bernstein
Kenneth Feinberg
Cass Sunstein
Lynn Rosenthal
Jeffrey Zients
Daniel Fried
Nancy Ann DeParle (Jewish hubby)
Virek Kundra
Adolf Carrion
Douglas Lute
Gary Samore
Deepak Bargava (Indian homosexual)
Andy Stern

Just a sampling, and the list grows daily.
Fatal Freedoms

Fri 20 Nov, 2009 03:55 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69082 wrote:
David Axlerod
Rahm Emanuel
Warren Buffett
Robert Rubin
Penny Pritzker
Eric Schmit
Paul Volcker
Nick Shapiro
Ron Bloom
Timothy Geithner
Jeffrey Immelt
David Moffett
Alan Bersit
Gil Kerlikowski
Stephen Rattner
Larry Summers
Alan Blinder
Jason Furman
Peter Orszag
John Liebowitz
Ron Klein
Jared Bernstein
Kenneth Feinberg
Cass Sunstein
Lynn Rosenthal
Jeffrey Zients
Daniel Fried
Nancy Ann DeParle (Jewish hubby)
Virek Kundra
Adolf Carrion
Douglas Lute
Gary Samore
Deepak Bargava (Indian homosexual)
Andy Stern

Just a sampling, and the list grows daily.

some of these people aren't even Jewish, most are not even in congress and some are neither Jewish nor in congress. WARREN BUFFET?

Even if there people were in fact in office and jewish that would still only be a tiny minority.
Josef cv

Fri 20 Nov, 2009 05:18 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69087 wrote:
some of these people aren't even Jewish, most are not even in congress and some are neither Jewish nor in congress. WARREN BUFFET?

Yes, Buffett. Why don't you do your own Googling?

Even if there people were in fact in office and jewish that would still only be a tiny minority.
You are one hard-headed specimen, old sport. Who said these Jews were Congresspersons? They are members of Obama's personal White House clique, and these aren't all. There are many others of this 2% minority infesting the various governments of America. You are just too hard-headed to probe and research for yourself. Do you think Obama knew all these Jews before he ran for President? Why do you think they all got jobs with the government? Why so few Gentiles? If all these people were Jehovah's Witnesses, wouldn't you think something was rotten in Denmark? Why are you so dense about this matter? No one can be as ill-informed as you seem to be. The people listed are either "czars," Cabinet members, department chiefs, or otherwise deeply embedded in the Obama administration. Anyone with a functioning brain can see that this isn't just happenstance. Americans have been conditioned for the last hundred years or so to believe anything the government tells them, and this is the result - people like you who would rather believe Zionist lies than logic.
Fatal Freedoms

Fri 20 Nov, 2009 04:36 pm
@Josef cv,
Josef;69096 wrote:

Yes, Buffett. Why don't you do your own Googling?

Warren Buffet is an agnostic.

Quote:

You are one hard-headed specimen, old sport. Who said these Jews were Congresspersons? They are members of Obama's personal White House clique, and these aren't all. There are many others of this 2% minority infesting the various governments of America. You are just too hard-headed to probe and research for yourself. Do you think Obama knew all these Jews before he ran for President? Why do you think they all got jobs with the government? Why so few Gentiles? If all these people were Jehovah's Witnesses, wouldn't you think something was rotten in Denmark?

Jews tend to rise to the top in society. Why? Because jewish culture puts a very high value on intelligence and achievement in a time where most people fear or hate the intellectual elite.

I'm sure your deep-seeded prejudice will prevent you from accepting this.

Quote:
Why are you so dense about this matter? No one can be as ill-informed as you seem to be. The people listed are either "czars," Cabinet members, department chiefs, or otherwise deeply embedded in the Obama administration. Anyone with a functioning brain can see that this isn't just happenstance. Americans have been conditioned for the last hundred years or so to believe anything the government tells them, and this is the result - people like you who would rather believe Zionist lies than logic.

Read above response.
thomascrosthwaite

Sat 21 Nov, 2009 01:28 am
@Josef cv,
What you said is true FF. They are taught to make a living with their brain instead of their back. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author
Josef cv

Sat 21 Nov, 2009 02:03 am
@thomascrosthwaite,
thomascrosthwaite;69119 wrote:
What you said is true FF. They are taught to make a living with their brain instead of their back. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author

Is that why they were hated, persecuted, and killed throughout their history, and exiled from every country in Europe?
Fatal Freedoms

Sat 21 Nov, 2009 05:33 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69127 wrote:
Is that why they were hated, persecuted, and killed throughout their history, and exiled from every country in Europe?

yes.

Scapegoat.

People are always trying to make blame whenever something goes wrong, whether there is a person to blame or not. Remember when those huge power-outages hit the east coast, americans were blaming the canadians, but of course it had nothing to do with canadians. And in the middle ages, whenever two families were hit with the same illness people would blame old widowed women for witchcraft. Same idea, except with Hitler it was the economy.
0 Replies

synthy

Mon 23 Nov, 2009 11:34 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69112 wrote:
Warren Buffet is an agnostic.
Jews tend to rise to the top in society. Why? Because jewish culture puts a very high value on intelligence and achievement in a time where most people fear or hate the intellectual elite..

This does not only stand for Jews but for all ethnic groups who have a sense of family sacrifice to the betterment of their relatives and all work together with cash and physical assistance.It is a group achievement.Watch the example asian family or iranian whatever starting from nothing no money nothing and in a record time they will achive a relative with a degree or a chain of comercial enterprises trough their work ethic and team work.A cultural trait is the early exposure to bargaining and making deals in everyday live.Where else a western kid is given money and no experience and let loose to fend for themselfes most of the time,exceptions are the fortunate ones.
Generalisations are always to be taken with a grain of salt.
btw:most east european jews worked with their back in poverty stricken farming as near slaves.Many migrated wisely so,through turkey then onwards to france and other european countries during the cosack hunts of jews.

To the persecution I believe it is a deeply ingrained but silly notion of the christ killers,which conviniently forgets that JC was jewish too.
The catholic influence saw to that
A easy target and scape goat also by standing out in society through dress code and hairdo in historic times.Occuring more now through a revival of fundamentalists,not only jewish ones btw.

Those persecution and I call it xenophobic traits are alive and kicking towards anything that is different.The new target are afghan and african migrants.

Jews are so much intgrated into todays society that only bigots target them with silly conspiracy theories and the same old fears.

Anybody can become a jew tomorrow,there are black jews from aethopia and the believe that it has to include a least one jewish relation is out dated.Although there are rumors orthodox israel is sliding back on that.It is not a race,no such thing as a jewish race.
Josef cv

Tue 24 Nov, 2009 01:12 am
@synthy,
synthy;69232 wrote:
This does not only stand for Jews but for all ethnic groups who have a sense of family sacrifice to the betterment of their relatives and all work together with cash and physical assistance.It is a group achievement.Watch the example (sic)asian family or iranian whatever starting from nothing no money nothing and in a record time they will achive a relative with a degree or a chain of comercial (sic)enterprises trough (sic) their work ethic and team work.A cultural trait is the early exposure to bargaining and making deals in everyday live (sic).Where else a western kid is given money and no experience and let loose to fend for themselfes (sic)(grammar & spelling)most of the time,exceptions are the fortunate ones.
Generalisations (sic) are always to be taken with a grain of salt.
btw:most east european jews worked with their back (sic)in poverty stricken farming as near slaves.Many migrated wisely so,through turkey then onwards to france and other european countries during the cosack (sic) hunts of jews.

To the persecution I believe it is a deeply ingrained but silly notion of the christ killers,which conviniently (sic)forgets that JC was jewish too.
The catholic influence saw to that
A (sic)easy target and scape goat also by standing out in society through dress code and hairdo in historic times.Occuring more now through a revival of fundamentalists,not only jewish ones btw.

Those persecution (sic)and I call it xenophobic traits are alive and kicking towards anything that is different.The new target (sic)are afghan and african migrants(sic).

Jews are so much intgrated (sic)into todays (sic)society that only bigots target them with silly conspiracy theories and the same old fears.

Anybody can become a jew tomorrow,there are black jews from aethopia (sic)and the believe (sic)that it has to include a least one jewish relation is out dated (sic).Although there are rumors orthodox israel is sliding back on that.It is not a race,no such thing as a jewish race.
Right, they are a sub-race called Semites.

You are one of the most illiterate people I have come across recently, old sport. I didn't even correct all your errors in punctuation and capitalization. Anyone with such a lax attitude toward writing has to have a sloppy life-style and an ignorant mind.
synthy

Tue 24 Nov, 2009 01:26 am
@Josef cv,
Cheap shot,can you even comunicate in another or more languages
You can fire better insults than that.Your slipping.

Was it good for you,the correcting,this impulse spelling thingy you suffer from must be quite a burden for you.
Fatal Freedoms

Tue 24 Nov, 2009 04:33 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69239 wrote:
Right, they are a sub-race called Semites.

First of all Semite is an ethnicity not a race

secondly, most jews today aren't even Semitic. Most jews today have white european ancestry.
0 Replies

Josef cv

Tue 24 Nov, 2009 08:19 am
@synthy,
synthy;69242 wrote:
Cheap shot,can you even comunicate in another or more languages
You can fire better insults than that.Your slipping.

Was it good for you,the correcting,this impulse spelling thingy you suffer from must be quite a burden for you.

Nope, not at all; it's a great feeling to put pompous, ignorant, illiterates like you and your boyfriend in your places.
synthy

Tue 24 Nov, 2009 09:57 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69251 wrote:
Nope, not at all; it's a great feeling to put pompous, ignorant, illiterates like you and your boyfriend in your places.

Seems like another phobia of your's.This social order thingy you do.
You sure you had your meds today?

I'm so glad I could help with that good feeling.You are easy to pllease.
My good deed for the day.

spot the sppeling
go fetch
Josef cv

Tue 24 Nov, 2009 11:35 am
@synthy,
synthy;69268 wrote:
Seems like another phobia of your's(sic).This social order thingy (sic)you do.
You sure you had your meds today?
Asking about meds is so 20th Century.

I'm so glad I could help with that good feeling.You are easy to pllease (sic).
My good deed for the day.

spot the sppeling (sic)
go fetch. (arf, arf!) What a moron you are.
0 Replies