Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 07:29 am
im thinking that this is not the place for me to have the kind of conversations that would benefit me.. it might have been at one time.. but things have changed.. and it's not worth the headache.

will administration or whatever please delete my account.. so that im not tempted to return... thanks so much.

melissa

and to seer travis truman.. fuuk you. you're a POS and stuck so far up your ass i cant stand the stench when you open your mouth (or type).. there are so many people in this world just like you.. and it's fuuking funny that you think you're special. you use this "haha insider knowledge haha" to hide that fact that you are alone.. you will always be alone.. and you are terrified of being alone. you're pathetic... you are a sad sad man.. and i dont even want to pay you a single thought.. you are not worthy to be giving me information.. i've been fed enough bullshit. you are an insignificant little bastard and i hope you continue to be as miserable as everyone can see that you are.. enjoy yourself.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,217 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 07:35 am
@mimidamnit,
Goodbye,

I will ask marcus(admin) about it.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 08:01 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
im thinking that this is not the place for me to have the kind of conversations that would benefit me.. it might have been at one time.. but things have changed.. and it's not worth the headache.
I knew straight away that you refer to Me.

will administration or whatever please delete my account.. so that im not tempted to return... thanks so much.
if it is tempting to return, why leave?

and to seer travis truman.. fuuk you.
Thank You.

you're a POS and stuck so far up your ass i cant stand the stench when you open your mouth (or type)..
Thank You.

there are so many people in this world just like you.. and it's fuuking funny that you think you're special.
I am unique. Therefore, there are no other people like Me.

you use this "haha insider knowledge haha" to hide that fact that you are alone.. you will always be alone.. and you are terrified of being alone.
I make it clear that I am alone. I do not like humans. Therefore, unlike you, I am happy to be by Myself. I love Myself and am content with Myself.

you're pathetic... you are a sad sad man.. and i dont even want to pay you a single thought.. you are not worthy to be giving me information..
Incorrect. I am a Superior.

i've been fed enough bull****. you are an insignificant little bastard and i hope you continue to be as miserable as everyone can see that you are.. enjoy yourself.
I am not miserable. I only used to be. I am so insignificant that your entire decision is based on Me.

You could simply just stop replying to My Posts. 90% or more of My posts are in reply to those who spoke to Me.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 08:07 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67850 wrote:

there are so many people in this world just like you.. and it's fuuking funny that you think you're special.
I am unique. Therefore, there are no other people like Me.

http://kimsingleton.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/individuality.jpg

Reality bites.
Numpty

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 12:06 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Well I hope you get this Mimi.

Goodbye and it was a pleasure knowing for the briefest of time. Good luck and I hope you find a site that you like.

:headbang:

be metal about it

Wink
0 Replies

Ares cv

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 04:16 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;67844 wrote:

melissa

and to seer travis truman.. fuuk you. you're a POS and stuck so far up your ass i cant stand the stench when you open your mouth (or type).. there are so many people in this world just like you.. and it's fuuking funny that you think you're special. you use this "haha insider knowledge haha" to hide that fact that you are alone.. you will always be alone.. and you are terrified of being alone. you're pathetic... you are a sad sad man.. and i dont even want to pay you a single thought.. you are not worthy to be giving me information.. i've been fed enough bull****. you are an insignificant little bastard and i hope you continue to be as miserable as everyone can see that you are.. enjoy yourself.

=( Yeah it has gotten a bit trolly on here =/ buuuut... Well there is no buts for that one. Lol. Every once in a while you can get a good discussion though... Anywho, you will be missed. :peace:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 08:29 am
@Ares cv,
What did i miss ?
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2009 09:58 pm
@mimidamnit,
not much scooby doo.. i needed a break!! i might be a little better now at choking down bullshiit.. but i doubt it lol.. i'll just make a better attempt at ignoring the holy superior.
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2009 10:21 pm
@mimidamnit,
not much scooby doo.. i needed a break!! i might be a little better now at choking down bullshiit.. but i doubt it lol.. i'll just make a better attempt at ignoring the holy superior.

The Forbidden Truth is pure. I knew you were coming back. You left and returned talking about Me, and the Truth. You can't upset Me, you can't put anything on Me...you can try to...but I learnt through the Truth to reflect. Anything negative you say to Me, I reflect back. When you insult Me, you are only persecuting a reflection of yourself. You persecute what can can't stand to look at in you - the Truth in yourself.

It's all sneaky in sneakyville.....we have to sneak to get to the Truth....to make the Truth such a dirty and nasty word. You gotta sneak to get to the Truth, the Truth is condemed. Perhaps you are afriad what you have to do to save your Reality.
0 Replies