God-hating

Carico

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 03:19 pm
There's too much God-hating, Jew-hating and Christian-hating here for people to have rational conversations. One can't be rational when he thinks with hate. So I'll leave you guys to your hate that will last into eternity since you've rejected the only one who can take it out of your hearts. But since you don't listen to Christians, then that's your problem, not mine. Good-bye. :wave2:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 664 • Replies: 5
No top replies

JBeukema

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 10:14 pm
@Carico,
You people always leave when I show up and start asking you think :rollinglaugh:
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 10:57 pm
@Carico,
well i hope he doesnt think we were chasing him away.. it's a shame he's so closed minded.. no one here is trying to (un)convert him.. just making him defend his position.. good bye carico..
0 Replies

kynaston

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 01:41 am
@Carico,
Carico;67212 wrote:
There's too much God-hating, Jew-hating and Christian-hating here for people to have rational conversations. One can't be rational when he thinks with hate. So I'll leave you guys to your hate that will last into eternity since you've rejected the only one who can take it out of your hearts. But since you don't listen to Christians, then that's your problem, not mine. Good-bye. :wave2:

I don't hate banshees, because there are no such things, and I hate no living beings - why should I, it would diminish me to no purpose? You are like a very callow young RC I knew when I was in the RAF. He had a little book, and he would say, 'You believe x, but I would answer y', and go on like that, having essentially fatuous arguments between himself and a straw man, but never listening to those who were actually there with him. You are like that: you care too little for ACTUAL human beings ever to listen to what they say. That is no basis for anything but disgusting arrogance and irresponsibility.
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 05:29 am
@Carico,
Carico;67212 wrote:

Unable to convert strong willed people aye?

Can't hate something that ain't there mate Wink

retrace some of your posts for 'old times sake'. mabve then you will see who was irrational.

I bear you know ill will. Good Bye live long and prosper Very Happy
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 08:38 am
@Carico,
Carico;67212 wrote:

I don't hate Jews or Christians. Most of my family is made up of Christians and I get along with them just fine. Do I disagree with them? Sure. It's a pity that you can't debate with an open-mind, it truly is.

But with all this reason and logic floating about I can see how you'd be scared away.
0 Replies