Nothing superior can come from anything inferior

Carico

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2009 09:50 pm
That is an irrevocable truth. Babies can't form their parents, computers can't create man, clay can't form the potter and animals can't form people with more intelligence than they have. This is an elementary truth.

Nevertheless, in order to deny God, scientists are trying to contradict the "laws of nature" and trying to make the impossible possible. :rolleyes:

So they developed a theory of "evolution" which is the opposite notion that the superior can come from the inferior, i.e., the clay can form the potter. :rollinglaugh:

Needless to say, this requires decades of thinking, reworking, and voluminous explanations as contradictory as they are convoluted and they still don't know the origin of man. Wink That's not surprising since evolution is as impossible as a piece of artwork creating the artist. :rollinglaugh:

But that's how irrational and illogical one has to be to deny God. So since the premise of "evolution" is based on a lie, then I'm afraid you'll have to keep telling one lie after another until you've told so many lies, that you've either contradicted the first lie or have forgotten what the first lie was! And that's what scientists do every time they find another "missing' link. Since they only have one end of the chain, "modern-day" humans, then the links in the "middle" can never fit into the chain. :rolleyes:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 850 • Replies: 11
No top replies

xexon

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 12:01 am
@Carico,
To a dualist like yourself, this is true.

But for someone like me, there is no duality. It's all one.

If you would stop dividing things, it would all come together for you like drops of mercury.

x
JBeukema

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 03:27 am
@Carico,
Carico;67152 wrote:

Nothing superior

Define 'superior

Quote:
can come from anything inferior

Define 'inferior'

Quote:
That is an irrevocable truth.

Then you should have no problem demonstrating beyond refutation :whistle:

Quote:
Babies can't form their parents,

So all children are 'inferior' to their 'superior' parents? Do feel free to demonstrate this;)

Quote:
computers can't create man,

-yet;)

Quote:

and animals can't form people with more intelligence than they have.

:rollinglaugh:

Quote:
This is an elementary truth.

Oh, your post is evidence of a poster who is truly elementary, alright

Nevertheless, in order to deny God, scientists are trying to contradict the "laws of nature" and trying to make the impossible possible. :rolleyes:
Carico

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 08:39 am
@xexon,
xexon;67162 wrote:
To a dualist like yourself, this is true.

But for someone like me, there is no duality. It's all one.

If you would stop dividing things, it would all come together for you like drops of mercury.

x

Not even a good evasion. So as usual, your post says nothing.:rolleyes:
Carico

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 08:41 am
@JBeukema,
JBeukema;67174 wrote:
Define 'superior

Define 'inferior'

Then you should have no problem demonstrating beyond refutation :whistle:

So all children are 'inferior' to their 'superior' parents? Do feel free to demonstrate this;)

-yet;)

:rollinglaugh:

Oh, your post is evidence of a poster who is truly elementary, alright

:eek: Define inferior? I think you had better understand what the word "evolution" means before you can even think of defending your theory. Unbelievable ignorance.:rolleyes: But then one has to be ignorant of the meaning of the word "evolution" to believe that it's even possible. :rollinglaugh:
0 Replies

xexon

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 09:23 am
@Carico,
Carico;67188 wrote:
Not even a good evasion. So as usual, your post says nothing.:rolleyes:

Why evade?

God is not the competition to me that it is for you. God is not a foot race against other religions. There is no good and evil in endless war against each other.

There is only the calm observation of all of it. The eye of the storm. I can push my finger into the wall of that place and hear the terrible din of duality just beyond.

It is your range of perception that determines what your concept of God "is".

Until you have matured spiritually, you will be forever locked into the notion God has two parts.

x
JBeukema

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 10:31 am
@Carico,
So, car is unable to meet the challenge put forth by JB. Let the record show this.
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 11:06 am
@xexon,
xexon;67191 wrote:
Why evade?

God is not the competition to me that it is for you. God is not a foot race against other religions. There is no good and evil in endless war against each other.

There is only the calm observation of all of it. The eye of the storm. I can push my finger into the wall of that place and hear the terrible din of duality just beyond.

It is your range of perception that determines what your concept of God "is".

Until you have matured spiritually, you will be forever locked into the notion God has two parts.

x

Sorry, but there is an absolute truth; God either exists or He doesn't. He can't do both. It's one or the other. So the truth isn't a matter of belief; it's a matter of what is.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 10:45 am
@Carico,
Carico;67152 wrote:
That is an irrevocable truth. Babies can't form their parents, computers can't create man, clay can't form the potter and animals can't form people with more intelligence than they have. This is an elementary truth.

So they developed a theory of "evolution" which is the opposite notion that the superior can come from the inferior, i.e., the clay can form the potter. :rollinglaugh:

Needless to say, this requires decades of thinking, reworking, and voluminous explanations as contradictory as they are convoluted and they still don't know the origin of man. Wink That's not surprising since evolution is as impossible as a piece of artwork creating the artist. :rollinglaugh:

But that's how irrational and illogical one has to be to deny God. So since the premise of "evolution" is based on a lie, then I'm afraid you'll have to keep telling one lie after another until you've told so many lies, that you've either contradicted the first lie or have forgotten what the first lie was! And that's what scientists do every time they find another "missing' link. Since they only have one end of the chain, "modern-day" humans, then the links in the "middle" can never fit into the chain. :rolleyes:

Making up some random **** that you believe and calling it a law......AHAHA!!!!

That's classic.
I have one for ya

It's called: Fatal's law

It states that truth cannot be deduced by those at an altitude of 10 degrees above sea level...it's in irrevocable truth!

and when asked to support my "law" i'm just gonna call people names and accuse them of being anti-semites. It's perfect. :rollinglaugh:
0 Replies

JBeukema

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 11:39 am
@Carico,
JB's law of decreasing theist intelligence

As any given discussion regarding religion progresses, the apparent intelligence of theists responding will continue to fall.

This goes hand in hand w/ JB's law of increasing theistic dishonesty
As any given discussion regarding religion progresses, responses from theists will tend to grow more dishonest and disingenuous.
0 Replies

Seer Travis Truman

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 09:46 pm
@Carico,
I can see that Carico has become infected with the Insane God Myth mental derangement.

Although JBeukema'a arguments in his reply on [Page 1] are perfectly logical, resonable and Truth-based, they can have no effect on the outcome. That is not because the arguments weren't good....they were absolutely correct.

Carico has had his sanity destroyed by his society. I bet he will not answer to the aforementioned post. And he will not answer the points in Mine.

"Nevertheless, in order to deny God, scientists are trying to contradict the "laws of nature" and trying to make the impossible possible. "

No, no one needs to deny god because the god creature does not exist. Those who cliam that the god creature exists, need to present the concrete proof. There is currently no legitimate evidence that a god creature exists. So it is you that tries to reverse things.

Now, what "law of nature" do you refer to? The one you just invented (superior and inferior)? There are many things that are Superior that come from inferior sources, depending on the definitions of the two. If you define superior as more physically complicated, what about atomic elements formed by nuclear fusion in stars?
There are just many examples that can be made, after you define the rather subjective terms of superior and inferior.

"So they developed a theory of "evolution""
Or just maybe developed the theory of evolution because of the studies they had been doing logically pointed to the evolution principals as being the most logical solution to the question at hand.

"which is the opposite notion that the superior can come from the inferior, i.e., the clay can form the potter. "
You have not even proved that your "law" (presuming it is correct) even applies to the universe. Maybe the universe does not have a beginning and an end. Maybe it never "came from" anywhere....it just goes through a cycle.

"Needless to say, this requires decades of thinking, reworking, and voluminous explanations as contradictory as they are convoluted"
Or read My above post. There is a theory that seems to work, and I came up with that adlib.

"and they still don't know the origin of man."
So...if they are wrong you are right by default?

"That's not surprising since evolution is as impossible as a piece of artwork creating the artist."
Maybe it isn't. You have not gotten that far yet.

"But that's how irrational and illogical one has to be to deny God."

Incorrect. The Forbidden Truth is that the god is an invention of societal leaders. The god myth is actually an addictive mental delusion. It infects the host brain, and attacks the sanity, rationality and ability to recognise Truth of it's unfortunate victim. This case being you.

"So since the premise of "evolution" is based on a lie"
No its not. The only thing that is certainly based on lies in this tpoic is your insane god / christian religion. That is based on nothing but lies, myths, irrational and insane statements, and total lack of legitimate evidence.

"then I'm afraid you'll have to keep telling one lie after another until you've told so many lies, that you've either contradicted the first lie or have forgotten what the first lie was!"

That is what all god-believing inferiors do. Sadly, most do not even know they are dealing with a lie, because they cannt face the Forbidden Truth, reality and death.

"And that's what scientists do every time they find another "missing' link. Since they only have one end of the chain, "modern-day" humans, then the links in the "middle" can never fit into the chain".
Well, see above abswers. Its really the same thing. Even you can work out what I would say about that.
Petey J

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 02:15 pm
@Seer Travis Truman,
Evolution is a natural principle, from the simple to the complex. Once I was a very simply cluster of cells (blastocyst?) inside my mother's womb and now I'm a fully-developed human being. Once I was very simple and now I am very complex. Natural principle, right?

I'm a lifelong Christian and I don't see how evolution undermines God. The dinosaurs don't faze me. Maybe it was Lucifer falling to Earth that killed them. Wink

If anything, evolution (as a natural principle) is further testament to the brillance of the Creator. The study of the natural world (science) reveals the Creator like a hammer and chisel reveals the statue hidden within a block of marble...
0 Replies