Simple birds and bees

Carico

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 04:28 am
Does anyone here know how offspring are produced from animals and humans? Apparently not.:rolleyes:

Mating and breeding is what produces offspring. And only animals and humans who are capable of mating and producing offspring together can breed descendants. Apes and humans cannot produce offspring together so one cannot be the descendant of the other.

Therefore:

1) Mutations are irrelevant in species who cannot breed with each other. That's why a lion cannot turn into a giraffe, a goat can't turn into a human, nor can any species turn into another. Only in the imagination can that happen. But unfortunately, that's where most scientists live. Very Happy

2) Since no one knows who the common ancestors are, then no one can know which traits they passed along to their descendants. Therefore, one has to engage in fantasy in order to believe in the story of evolution which means that the story of evolution is pure fantasy.

But those who can't think for themselves, abandon their brains and worship scientists, can be duped by every prevailing theory they come up with. :rolleyes: And that they are. Wink
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 643 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 05:55 am
@Carico,
What does interbreeding have to do with anything?

Mutations do not require interbreeding nor does natural selection. Mutation occurs in ALL animals. You have mutations in your DNA and I have mutations in my DNA. The average adult has about 100 to 130 mutations. If sperm meets egg then mutations will occur. Sickle cell anemia is the result of a mutation that is resistant to malaria.

Please educate yourself on the subject before spouting irrelevant tripe.

Read up: meiosis: Definition from Answers.com
xexon

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 10:04 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Anyone who knows anything about physics or metaphysics understands that nothing in this world is stable. DNA included.

Early humans were "ape-like", but not apes by that scientific definition.

You wouldn't know the first humans as humans like yourself. But they were never apes.

As a religious person, you must consider the nature of creation. It is endless division of a singular energy. Somewhere, in the early beginnings of life, perhaps our genetic streams overlapped a bit, but that was a long time ago and of no importance to a spiritual seeker.

It is a question of intellect, not spirit.

x
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 10:35 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;66970 wrote:
What does interbreeding have to do with anything?

Mutations do not require interbreeding nor does natural selection. Mutation occurs in ALL animals. You have mutations in your DNA and I have mutations in my DNA. The average adult has about 100 to 130 mutations. If sperm meets egg then mutations will occur. Sickle cell anemia is the result of a mutation that is resistant to malaria.

Please educate yourself on the subject before spouting irrelevant tripe.

Read up: meiosis: Definition from Answers.com

:eek::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: What does breeding have to do with anything? Again, do you even think? :eek: No, you obviously haven't learned the birds and the bees yet. :rollinglaugh:

So according to you, my genes can mutate and someone else can receive those genes without mating with that person. :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

So you're either extremely ignorant or an outright liar. Your posts have shown it's the latter. :rolleyes:
Carico

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 10:38 am
@Carico,
All you guys have shown is that you either don't understand the simple birds and bees (in which case you're not qualified to discuss biology) or that you have to outright lie to defend the story of evolution. Either way, you yourselves have proven that the story of evolution is a delusion. Sorry. Wink
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 10:47 am
@Carico,
Carico;66985 wrote:
What does breeding have to do with anything?

INTER-breeding.....INTERBREEDING!

I said mutations nor natural selection require Interbreeding.

Quote:
Again, do you even think? :eek: No, you obviously haven't learned the birds and the bees yet. :rollinglaugh:

an idiomatic expression = established science??

Quote:
So according to you, my genes can mutate and someone else can receive those genes without mating with that person.

This is not even a coherent thought. Who is "That person"?

Mutation occurs after meiosis, when mistakes are made during gene replication. In other words your DNA acquire mutations as it is formed. This is where most diseases come from.
0 Replies