Stop this Spammer

xexon

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2009 12:59 am
You have become more of a nuisance than a voice.

x
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,189 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2009 02:27 am
@xexon,
xexon;68962 wrote:
You have become more of a nuisance than a voice.

x

Who dattaswami?
xexon

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 09:13 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
He leaves lumps of posts like this all over the net and then comes back around to check the hooks later.

No real discourse.

x
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 09:17 am
@xexon,
I've warned him about it before, if he does it again, I'll deal with it.
0 Replies

Josef cv

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 12:21 am
@xexon,
You guys just don't know how to handle someone of so much higher intelligence than your miserable little selves, do you? If your only recourse is to ban me, go ahead and exert all the make-believe power you have in your skinny little pencil-necks, then you can go back to telling each other how great you are and how above the real Americans you think you are. You guys are a running joke among people in other forums who have been here and laughed at your superciliousness. What a bunch of morons you losers are. Deal with THIS, Fecal Matter.
Sabz5150

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 03:17 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69152 wrote:
You guys just don't know how to handle someone of so much higher intelligence than your miserable little selves, do you? If your only recourse is to ban me, go ahead and exert all the make-believe power you have in your skinny little pencil-necks, then you can go back to telling each other how great you are and how above the real Americans you think you are. You guys are a running joke among people in other forums who have been here and laughed at your superciliousness. What a bunch of morons you losers are. Deal with THIS, Fecal Matter.

This really looks like the post of someone of higher intelligence. As do the others that I have seen from you. Oh don't worry, we won't ban you... too much entertainment to be had. At least for now.

If you are a reflection of these forums you speak of, then I'm not so worried about them and what they say. Especially tossing around the "Real American" meme. That's a dead giveaway of not only the general intelligence of the crowd, but their political stance. Your "Anointed One" post also does the same nicely. Heck, I gave you a basic math equation and you started calling names. How does THIS show intelligence? How does THIS show the ability to debate?

It doesn't. It shows you as a kid throwing a tantrum. Again, if this is a reflection of who you hang with... damn.
Josef cv

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 03:39 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;69157 wrote:
This really looks like the post of someone of higher intelligence. As do the others that I have seen from you. Oh don't worry, we won't ban you... too much entertainment to be had. At least for now.

If you are a reflection of these forums you speak of, then I'm not so worried about them and what they say. Especially tossing around the "Real American" meme. That's a dead giveaway of not only the general intelligence of the crowd, but their political stance. Your "Anointed One" post also does the same nicely. Heck, I gave you a basic math equation and you started calling names. How does THIS show intelligence? How does THIS show the ability to debate?

It doesn't. It shows you as a kid throwing a tantrum. Again, if this is a reflection of who you hang with... damn.

What part of Israel are you Jews in? Your time shows you are close to Haifa, am I correct?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 08:51 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69152 wrote:

He was talking about dattaswami, not you. As was pointed out in post #2

I hope you feel really smart. :p
Josef cv

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 10:22 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69169 wrote:
He was talking about dattaswami, not you. As was pointed out in post #2

I hope you feel really smart. :p

If you had punctuated your sentence correctly, it might have been more legible, old sock. Sheesh!
bisurge

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 04:50 pm
@Josef cv,
Josef;69177 wrote:
If you had punctuated your sentence correctly, it might have been more legible, old sock. Sheesh!

His sentence was very understandable. You're just denying it so you won't have to admit a mistake.
0 Replies