To Hell With Religion

xexon

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2009 08:31 am
From my old blog,

What good have you done?

You create wars. You treat certain people differently. You deny women equality. You impose yourself on others who wish to have nothing to do with you. Yet, you continue to thrive.

Something in our human nature calls us from beyond. Even the most hardened atheist hears his name occasionally spoken. But why?

When a soul takes on human form, we become limited and shortsighted. Our ability to see where we came from is cut off in favor of worldly distraction. One of these distractions is religion. It preys upon that unknowable part of us that still remembers an existance before our "fall".

Religion, despite the fact that many find comfort within it's embrace, is nothing more than the blind leading the blind. It has become a plaything for powerful people who wish to protect that power. They use the words of those who actually had divine experiences as their own to back this power over other people.

The priests. The Mullahs. The TV preachers. You are all blind. You are all corrupt. You are all in my sights.

There is a new world coming.

One without you in it.

So my message to you is this:

Gather your armies.

I'll see you in Megiddo. And Jerusalem. And Mecca.

x
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,025 • Replies: 17
No top replies

Numpty

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 06:45 am
@xexon,
xexon;65051 wrote:

Even the most hardened atheist hears his name occasionally spoken.

x

Erm,......Nope.

Not once, not ever.

What's it sound like, the accent I mean? English, Australian, American, Scottish, Italian.

Any local twangs like Mancunian or Liverpudlian, what about Geordie?
Grouch

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 07:05 am
@xexon,
Blogs are so lame.
0 Replies

xexon

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 07:09 am
@Numpty,
Well, that's going to depend on what you think the "voice of God" is.

There are no deities for me, but there is a rather profound intuition. More refined that most people experience in their lives ordinarily.

That's really all it's ever been before religion got a hold of it.

I think the Quakers call it the small, still voice within or something like that.

Technically, they're correct.

x
0 Replies

xexon

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 08:36 am
Compassion does not belong to religion.

It is active in all people, but oppressed by the weight of a mind which has never been leashed and made to sit still. Belief adds weight to the mind like adding weight to a bar bell.

This mean that a person's compassion is dependent on a mind which knows it's place in the light of a superior force, which is what compassion is. It you culture it and allow it to expand outward from you, you will eventually engulf all of creation with it.

Only then will you understand the golden rule.

It's ALL you.

x
0 Replies

Grouch

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 08:43 am
RedOct;65059 wrote:
Darwin, Marx (Jew), Frued (Jew) and Lenin (Jew)'s godless writings led to dozens of totalitarian dictatorships, state-sponsored murder of tens of millions of people, and economic catastrophe for hundreds of millions in the last century. Is this what you want?

Is there a reason why it matters if someone is Jewish? Last I checked Lenin was baptized Russian Orthodox, Marx was baptized Lutheran. None of them were practicing Jews.

Shame on people like you.
0 Replies

xexon

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 09:21 am
There are many people who believe that Jews are the spawn of Satan. Seriously. Including many Christians.

Judaism itself is just a religion, and the people who have practiced it over the past 3000 years have been rather varied. The original were Hebrew. A people who have all but died off now.

The current incarnation is composed largely of barbarian tribes from northern Europe and Eurasia. They were these tribes before they embraced Judaism. They probably represent the most intelligent linage of humanity as a group. However, they are thinkers as oppossed to being spiritually deep. They "think" they're religious.

Some may be actually intune with the "divine", but largely, they are thinkers. Because of this, and what I wrote above about the weight, these people have been responsible for some of the worst cruelty of the past 1000 years or so. They were despised by neighboring kingdoms and such. They were known to be sadistic, hedonistic, and exacted very high tolls from anyone wishing passage through their territory.

They're still a tribe, wrapped in Judaism, and attempting to reassemble themselves in the modern day. Zionism, and the New World Order are their flagships. They are intent on world domination.

They are well on their way.

x
0 Replies

xexon

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 10:25 am
That has been proven to be a fake. I knew it from the beginning.

It only incites racism, because that was it's intention.

It's the lifeblood of the zionist movement today.

Holier than thou.

x
0 Replies

Grouch

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 11:47 am
RedOct;65065 wrote:
Karl Heinrich aka ::Karl Marx::

As to Vladimir Ilich Ulyanov aka Lenin, it and your other responses show that you never watched my video The Bloody History of Communism. It's significance to religion is that Stalin (Jew) wanted to become a rabbi until he read Origin of Species and went on to lead a Christian Holocast and became the greatest mass murderer in history. Estimates range from 20 million to 100 million Christians.

You're site on Karl Marx doesn't even say a thing about his religious back ground. Which wasn't a practicing Jew by they way, he was LUTHERAN! Religion of Karl Marx: Jewish Lutheran turned atheist Marxist

Stalin was 1/4 of Jewish ancestry. He went to a Georgian Orthodox seminary. He never tried to become a rabbi. Where ever you are getting your garbage from needs a history lesson fast.

Darwin = Holocast... please that bullshit at its finest.

Don't worry I don't actually expect you to have the guts to respond to any of this. This is just an exercise in correcting an idiot.
0 Replies

Grouch

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 01:15 pm

Genius...the extent that your first link goes to prove that Stalin was a Jew is by making the statement "Stalin Was Simply A Moscow Coffee House Jew". Holy mother of God I am convinced! What exceptional historical research.

And your second link, of equal academic standard (im surprised it not part of Oxfords historical website) talks about Stalin's wives and affairs, some with Jewish girls. Yet they even go on to proclaim his outright hate for them. They say nothing of him being Jewish. He was in school to be a priest. You can't even get that right.

try again.
0 Replies

Grouch

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 01:20 pm
@xexon,
ugh....and your video doesn't say anything of Stalin being a Jew...did you watch it or just use the first thing you found on youtube?
0 Replies

Grouch

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2009 08:35 am
@xexon,
Nice a video that still do not even mention Stalin being a Jew...

Face it...Stalin wasn't a Jew. You're looking more and more like an idiot with every post.
xexon

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2009 09:11 am
@Grouch,
Stalin,Roosevelt,Eisenhower biographies

Makes for interesting reading if nothing else.

x
0 Replies

RedOct

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2009 10:03 am
@xexon,
Thanks Xexon, but I have already presented that one, among others, to Grouch, who by definition, just can't stop ***in'. Even if Stalin came out of the grave and told him face to face, Grouch still wouldn't buy it. Problem is that many Jews then changed their names. MARX, LENIN, STALIN ARE NOT REAL SURNAMES. Some Jews even apprently converted to Christianity but secretly continued to practice their Jewish faith and kept their Jewish associations. This is really not the subject of this link but Grouch has made it so.

Was Stalin Jewish

My objective is only this: (1) To show what atheism did to humanity, and (2) Due to Jewish owned mass media, everyone knows of the Jewish holocast, but almost none know of the Christian holocast.
xexon

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2009 10:42 am
@RedOct,
Jesus wasn't Jesus' name either. Smile

x
0 Replies

Grouch

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2009 02:33 pm
@RedOct,
RedOct;65080 wrote:
Thanks Xexon, but I have already presented that one, among others, to Grouch, who by definition, just can't stop ***in'. Even if Stalin came out of the grave and told him face to face, Grouch still wouldn't buy it. Problem is that many Jews then changed their names. MARX, LENIN, STALIN ARE NOT REAL SURNAMES. Some Jews even apprently converted to Christianity but secretly continued to practice their Jewish faith and kept their Jewish associations. This is really not the subject of this link but Grouch has made it so.

Was Stalin Jewish

My objective is only this: (1) To show what atheism did to humanity, and (2) Due to Jewish owned mass media, everyone knows of the Jewish holocast, but almost none know of the Christian holocast.

And you still fail... your links still doesn't support the claim that Stalin was Jewish...

You antisemites are pathetic.
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2009 11:52 pm
@RedOct,
RedOct;65080 wrote:

Eh? Go figure,..Hitler was christian. I think FF and Sabz have made this clear on several occasions.

So what did atheism do then?

Free the world from the Dogmatic, narrow minded, homophobic, women hating, slave owning, incest loving world of the Church? Happy to be corrected of course, but I will provide text from the bible to contrary to anything you post, and you know it's in there. Remember Lot Wink

Atheism did nothing to humanity in they way in which you think.

Just look into the not too distant history of the Christian faith and tell me you are proud of the things carried out in the name of the church.

Not sure you'll ever here some one kill some one in the name of Atheism, Happy to be corrected if you can find it. I will of course give you 100 pieces of evidence for people who have killed in the name of god.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2009 08:08 am
@RedOct,
RedOct;65080 wrote:

Was Stalin Jewish

Pish-posh!

Make claims, support them with reliable sources, and that doesn't include your spurious conspiracy websites.
0 Replies