An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By BBC

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2008 05:36 am
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1250/1345527969_966b235c23_m.jpg

AN INTERVIEW WITH MR. HARUN YAHYA BY BBC

HarunYahya.Tv - AN INTERVIEW WITH MR. ADNAN OKTAR BY BBC (October 2008))
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,309 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Sabz5150

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2008 06:21 am
@ahmetsecer,
So this interview is going to bring forth solid evidence for a deity? I await this revelation.
Numpty

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2008 06:52 am
@Sabz5150,
Yeah me too, if it's anything like the stuff that's being posted at the moment it should be hilarious.
Numpty

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2008 06:56 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;61785 wrote:
Yeah me too, if it's anything like the stuff that's being posted at the moment it should be hilarious.

Just as I had predicted. Loverly stuff, where do these people come from? This guy is a bonafied nutter.

Ok I am posting as i watch this.

This man is very dangerous, he is trying to say that the Alqueeda, though religous fanatics are educated in America and Europe and therefore exposed to 'Darwinism' so this is he reason why they are terrorists.

This man needs to be stopped before he corrupts too many people.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2008 11:55 am
@Numpty,
I have a feeling this is going to go very badly for our creationist friend.Very Happy
0 Replies

ahmetsecer

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 05:01 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;61786 wrote:
Just as I had predicted. Loverly stuff, where do these people come from? This guy is a bonafied nutter.

Ok I am posting as i watch this.

This man is very dangerous, he is trying to say that the Alqueeda, though religous fanatics are educated in America and Europe and therefore exposed to 'Darwinism' so this is he reason why they are terrorists.

This man needs to be stopped before he corrupts too many people.

Harun Yahya is most powerfull creationist all over the world, he has 217 books, many of them about Darwinism and evolution.

Harun Yahya - An Invitation to The Truth you can read all of them, they are also free!!! So people can read without any payment.

You sad that 'he is dangerous', why are you thinking like that? Becuase you know he is right and so many people start to learn evolution conflicts.
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 05:05 am
@ahmetsecer,
ahmetsecer;61853 wrote:
Harun Yahya is most powerfull creationist all over the world, he has 217 books, many of them about Darwinism and evolution.

Harun Yahya - An Invitation to The Truth you can read all of them, they are also free!!! So people can read without any payment.

You sad that 'he is dangerous', why are you thinking like that? Becuase you know he is right and so many people start to learn evolution conflicts.

The fact that he mistakes social darwinism for biological evolution speaks volumes. He has no clue what evolution is.
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2008 12:55 am
@ahmetsecer,
ahmetsecer;61853 wrote:

As Sabz says, this man has no understanding of evolution. And to say that all terrorists kill because thay have been exposed to western teachings of evolution is at best ill informed, at worst down right denial of the fundamental reasons why these terrorists exsist.
0 Replies