Global Freemasonry

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2008 05:32 am
http://api.fmanager.net/files/website/resimler/globalmasonluk_com.jpg

Global Freemasonry

Global Freemasonry. com - This site is based on the works of Harun Yahya.

On this site we shall examine Freemasonry, the main architect of the world system based on materialist philosophy, but which keeps that true identity concealed. Furthermore, the real philosophy of Freemasonry will be revealed. The anti-religious materialist philosophy that Masons seek to conceal by means of such positive concepts as "human love" and "the path of reason and
science" will be unveiled and its true origins concentrated upon
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,059 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2008 11:51 am
@ahmetsecer,
ahmetsecer;61781 wrote:
http://api.fmanager.net/files/website/resimler/globalmasonluk_com.jpg

Global Freemasonry

Global Freemasonry. com - This site is based on the works of Harun Yahya.

On this site we shall examine Freemasonry, the main architect of the world system based on materialist philosophy, but which keeps that true identity concealed. Furthermore, the real philosophy of Freemasonry will be revealed. The anti-religious materialist philosophy that Masons seek to conceal by means of such positive concepts as "human love" and "the path of reason and
science" will be unveiled and its true origins concentrated upon

I think it is a bit silly that people fear the free-masons. It is simply paranoia.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2008 04:11 pm
@ahmetsecer,
IANA Mason, but I know now and have known many in the past and none of them are in any way like they are portrayed on that website.
The premise of that website is that since Masons do not follow Allah and the Koran, then they are evil and doomed.
physicistphilosopher

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2008 07:21 pm
@Curmudgeon,
In terms of the intellectual marketplace, ahmetsecer, religion died with the Cartesian project quite some time ago. Unfortunately for humanity, people refuse to give up whatever their culture's view on being "special" is. I've said this many times among friends, and I'm sure I'll say it on here again:

Supposing that there is an Allah or a Jehovah or whatever, on the day of judgment, mankind would evidently kick a god or gods ass. Angels and brimstone vs. thermonuclear weapons? Hmmm. I'll bet on the physics, maybe because there is EVIDENCE!

In terms of Freemasons, have you any idea how many groups over centuries have offered the "inside scoop" on what their philosophy is? Too many to count on your fingers.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2008 05:57 am
@physicistphilosopher,
Indeed, the real issue here is because of the secretive nature of free-masonry, they have become the ideal scapegoat.
0 Replies