Solution: The Values Of The Quran- Video

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 09:13 pm
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/31/65757035_d968e5d247_m.jpg

HarunYahya.Tv - SOLUTION: THE VALUES OF THE QUR?ANhttp://farm2.static.flickr.com/1094/771185410_a7db00a233_m.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 857 • Replies: 5
No top replies

xj0hnx

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:56 am
@ahmetsecer,
I just took another huge dump, hot salami lickin, praise the death cult.
ahmetsecer

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 03:50 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58802 wrote:
I just took another huge dump, hot salami lickin, praise the death cult.

You are writing always same post for every subject, dont you have a brain? Smile)))
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 06:52 am
@ahmetsecer,
ahmetsecer;58807 wrote:
You are writing always same post for every subject, dont you have a brain? Smile)))

Yes, and it tells me that your spam needs to be met with spam, and that your death cult masqurading as a religion needs to be destroyed before you can bomb and behead anymore innocent people because they do not submit to islame.
ahmetsecer

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 07:03 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58813 wrote:
Yes, and it tells me that your spam needs to be met with spam, and that your death cult masqurading as a religion needs to be destroyed before you can bomb and behead anymore innocent people because they do not submit to islame.

[SIZE="5"][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="6"]What about Iraq's & Palestine people, so many childrens & woman were killed with bombs, aren't they innocent? [/SIZE][/SIZE] So many muslims also killed by Christians but it doesnt show us all of them terrorist!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Islam denounces terrorism.com
Islam Denounces Antisemitism
The Rise of Islam - Harun Yahya[/SIZE]
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 09:36 am
@ahmetsecer,
ahmetsecer;58818 wrote:
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="5"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]What about Iraq's & Palestine people, so many childrens & woman were killed with bombs, aren't they innocent? [/SIZE][/SIZE] So many muslims also killed by Christians but it doesnt show us all of them terrorist!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Islam denounces terrorism.com
Islam Denounces Antisemitism
The Rise of Islam - Harun Yahya[/SIZE]

Yes, and if you dumbass muslims hadn't been ******* around killing innocent Americas they'd all be alive today, or, at least until one of your supposed "leaders" decided to kill them, because history has shown that's that's what you do. Their blood is on YOUR hands, the hands that didn't not reign in your extremist elements. Your hands.
0 Replies