All Philosophies Constructed On The Basis Of Matter Is Collapsed

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2008 05:53 am
Who could be further astray than those who call on other things besides Allah, which will not respond to them until the Day of Resurrection and which are unaware of their prayers? When humanity is gathered together, they will be their enemies and will reject their worship. (Surat al-Ahqaf, 5-6)

Darwinists and materialists need to realize that the only absolute Entity is Allah. Confronted by this truth, all hollow, empty deceptions and superstitious faiths fall into an insuperable quandary. Allah has enfolded all things with His Sublime Might. All things belong to Him and are under His control. Denying creation and the existence of the soul cannot alter these facts one iota.

The world that the soul perceives is merely an illusion, a phantom and the sole absolute Entity Who rules the entire universe is Allah, Ruler and Lord of the Earth and sky. Henceforth, those with unclouded minds who understand this fact will look at the world from a different perspective and realize that Allah is their only savior. In order to attain salvation in the Hereafter, their true life, people need to behave in the light of that understanding.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 704 • Replies: 8
No top replies

dattaswami cv

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:00 am
@ahmetsecer,
ahmetsecer;58678 wrote:
In t......hat understanding.
0 Replies

xj0hnx

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:54 am
@ahmetsecer,
Take your dogsh1t islame spam somewhere else, no one here cares about you, or your sh1tty death cult.
dattaswami cv

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 11:39 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58800 wrote:
Take your dogsh1t islame spam somewhere else, no one here cares about you, or your sh1tty death cult.

xj0hnx;

Please avoid emotions

Please avoid emotions, which deactivate the brain and suppress the logical analysis. Emotion or anger is inversely proportional to knowledge. Let us discuss at length and in-depth with love and patience and with full harmony to each other avoiding the personal criticism. Let us concentrate all our attention on the critical subject only. I will come to your path if you convince me and the vice-versa is left to your will and pleasure.

Every point is a common point and belongs to both of us and we are trying to search the truth by sincere discussions so that both of us shall be benefited by the established truth at the end. One of us will correct his point and such correction is not personal correction. It is only correction of our common point. I am not wrong if my point is wrong. Similar is the case with you. I am not identified with any point, nor yourself. Both of us are analysing a substance because you say that it is chloride and I say that it is bromide. On analysis we shall find the truth and the true knowledge of the substance belongs to both of us. Neither you are chloride nor I am the bromide.

If it is proved as chloride I am not disproved. Only my point is disproved. One should not identify himself with any point in knowledge and should not feel himself rejected when his point is rejected. In such a state only the spiritual discussions can proceed to any length of time and to any extent of depth till we find the truth. If any one identifies with a point, he will never change since he feels that he himself has to change. He is not changing since he is changing a common point and attaining a true point. He changes his bad shirt and is wearing a good shirt. He is not any shirt. If this concept is realised the discussion can become meaningful. Otherwise the debate is a waste.
ahmetsecer

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 04:44 pm
@dattaswami cv,
dattaswami;58838 wrote:
xj0hnx;

Please avoid emotions

Please avoid emotions, which deactivate the brain and suppress the logical analysis. Emotion or anger is inversely proportional to knowledge. Let us discuss at length and in-depth with love and patience and with full harmony to each other avoiding the personal criticism. Let us concentrate all our attention on the critical subject only. I will come to your path if you convince me and the vice-versa is left to your will and pleasure.

Every point is a common point and belongs to both of us and we are trying to search the truth by sincere discussions so that both of us shall be benefited by the established truth at the end. One of us will correct his point and such correction is not personal correction. It is only correction of our common point. I am not wrong if my point is wrong. Similar is the case with you. I am not identified with any point, nor yourself. Both of us are analysing a substance because you say that it is chloride and I say that it is bromide. On analysis we shall find the truth and the true knowledge of the substance belongs to both of us. Neither you are chloride nor I am the bromide.

If it is proved as chloride I am not disproved. Only my point is disproved. One should not identify himself with any point in knowledge and should not feel himself rejected when his point is rejected. In such a state only the spiritual discussions can proceed to any length of time and to any extent of depth till we find the truth. If any one identifies with a point, he will never change since he feels that he himself has to change. He is not changing since he is changing a common point and attaining a true point. He changes his bad shirt and is wearing a good shirt. He is not any shirt. If this concept is realised the discussion can become meaningful. Otherwise the debate is a waste.

[SIZE="4"]I agrre with you, xj0hnx just swearing himself and assault other people without thinking, it shows us Darwinists heads is not thinking and searching and learning, just beliving death Darwin's Theory in 20th Century!!!!!![/SIZE]
xj0hnx

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 09:24 pm
@ahmetsecer,
ahmetsecer;58843 wrote:
[SIZE="1"]I agrre with you, xj0hnx just swearing himself and assault other people without thinking, it shows us Darwinists heads is not thinking and searching and learning, just beliving death Darwin's Theory in 20th Century!!!!!![/SIZE]

Your deathcult will be destroyed.
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 10:16 pm
@ahmetsecer,
xj0hnx, after reading the diatribes of dattaswami and ahmetsecer I do not see that there was any message of death nor ill will toward those who disagree with the proclamation that
life in human form is meaningless other than a way for God or Allah to measure our worth as souls.
This is of course the first time I have read through any material of theirs. Do they venture from this message to condemn Christianity or Atheism? Do they excuse the violence perpetrated upon those viewed as infidels?
xj0hnx

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 02:39 am
@g-man,
g-man;58895 wrote:
xj0hnx, after reading the diatribes of dattaswami and ahmetsecer I do not see that there was any message of death nor ill will toward those who disagree with the proclamation that
life in human form is meaningless other than a way for God or Allah to measure our worth as souls.
This is of course the first time I have read through any material of theirs. Do they venture from this message to condemn Christianity or Atheism? Do they excuse the violence perpetrated upon those viewed as infidels?

Of course not, there are the parts they want to spread, the ones that make islam look like it mioght be a decent "religion". Once they are close enough to teh islam comes out. Fall for it if you like, just look at areas of the world where islam is the primary religion, war, hatred, suffering, and it has been that way for centuries. You can put a pretty dress on a hog, but it's still a hog.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 04:37 am
@ahmetsecer,
ahmetsecer;58843 wrote:
[SIZE="4"]I agrre with you, xj0hnx just swearing himself and assault other people without thinking, it shows us Darwinists heads is not thinking and searching and learning, just beliving death Darwin's Theory in 20th Century!!!!!![/SIZE]

There is no such thing as a darwinist....It is a word invented by creationists to belittle those who believe in accepted scientific fact.

If you have an alternative falsifiable model explaining the variation of living organisms then i'd like to see it. Even if you proved beyond a doubt that evolution was false it still wouldn't make your mythical alternative anymore plausible.
0 Replies