• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 932 • Replies: 5
No top replies

xj0hnx

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2008 03:18 pm
@ahmetsecer,
I took a **** in Iraq, and wiped my ass with pages from the Kookran. Talk about miracles, had it not been for that amazing piece of literature, I would have had skidmarks.
ahmetsecer

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2008 09:25 pm
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58697 wrote:
I took a **** in Iraq, and wiped my ass with pages from the Kookran. Talk about miracles, had it not been for that amazing piece of literature, I would have had skidmarks.

You are so rude!!!, You have to respect religion.
xj0hnx

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 03:19 pm
@ahmetsecer,
ahmetsecer;58709 wrote:
You are so rude!!!, You have to respect religion.

I don't have to respect **** from your backwards sickening religion. You don't own me, and you will never tell me what I have to respect. If you want respect for that twisted bullsh1t you call a religion, than you need to get ahold of the sick fuks that bomb childred in the name of that c0cksucker muhamud.
ahmetsecer

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 08:29 pm
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58741 wrote:
I don't have to respect **** from your backwards sickening religion. You don't own me, and you will never tell me what I have to respect. If you want respect for that twisted bullsh1t you call a religion, than you need to get ahold of the sick fuks that bomb childred in the name of that c0cksucker muhamud.

You are just swear yourself, I dont read your posts, so you dont waste your time to write your garbage!! You couldnt write scientific explanations just swearing and descend yourself.
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:51 am
@ahmetsecer,
ahmetsecer;58761 wrote:
You are just swear yourself, I dont read your posts, so you dont waste your time to write your garbage!! You couldnt write scientific explanations just swearing and descend yourself.

You aren't writing scientific anything, you are copy and pasting liike a good little drone. You have no mind of your own, you are possessed by the death cult.
0 Replies