Darwinist Douglas Futuyma Flees In Rome! Watch it!

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 11:08 pm
Harun Yahya - Articles - Douglas Futuyma flees in Rome WATCH IT!

In Pontifical Gregorian University, Darwinists intended to show off and deceive people, but they were riposted. Douglas Futuyma left the platform in the face of truth. Futuyma found the solution in fleeing, just like Richard Dawkins.

Transcription:

My name is Oktar Babuna. I am a doctor from Turkey, a brain surgeon. I represent Harun Yahya in Turkey who is the author of 300 books including Atlas of Creation.

Now, if we talk about scientific theories. You know this is the way it works. First, you spill the principles of a hypothesis and if it is verified by observations and experiments then it becomes a theory.
So, speakers made some allegations but they were not verified by scientific evidences. For example,

If evolution is a fact, you know Darwin suggested that there should be successive minor changes between species. We have to see transitional forms.

You know, transitional forms. We have to see. Can you show us transitional forms?

Monstrous animals with no wings for example. Single wing, little bit wing that shows incomplete organs.Tiktaalik rosaea and archaeopteryx are not transitional forms, they are complete animals. Extinct animals.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 880 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Sabz5150

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 11:33 pm
@ahmetsecer,
ahmetsecer;64431 wrote:
You know, transitional forms. We have to see. Can you show us transitional forms?

Monstrous animals with no wings for example. Single wing, little bit wing that shows incomplete organs.Tiktaalik rosaea and archaeopteryx are not transitional forms, they are complete animals. Extinct animals.

Again, your ignorance is incredible. You didn't even get the definition of transitional correct. Such a shame, too.

"Half-wings" and incomplete organs are not transitional forms. They are arguments of ignorance and stupidity.

If animals did not evolve, according to your dogma, then where did modern forms come from? Why don't we find fossils of these animals as old as Tiktallik or Archaeopteryx? No rabbit fossils in Cambrian strata? Why not? If these creatures were, as your dogma states, brought into existence as they are... then why hasn't any "creation" been witnessed? Obviously from fossil evidence, they weren't around together, so where'd they come from?

Oh, Oktar... you owe me a substantial amount of money. I suggest you pay up, unless you are in fact a criminal fraudster.

Wait... you are Smile Silly me.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 11:38 pm
@ahmetsecer,
One also has to ask... why did dinosaurs (the evolutionary ancestors to birds) have feathers?

Also, if you understood the basics of avian flight, you'd find the answer to your question.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 08:49 am
@ahmetsecer,
ahmetsecer;64431 wrote:
Harun Yahya - Articles - Douglas Futuyma flees in Rome WATCH IT!

In Pontifical Gregorian University, Darwinists intended to show off and deceive people, but they were riposted. Douglas Futuyma left the platform in the face of truth. Futuyma found the solution in fleeing, just like Richard Dawkins.

Transcription:

My name is Oktar Babuna. I am a doctor from Turkey, a brain surgeon. I represent Harun Yahya in Turkey who is the author of 300 books including Atlas of Creation.

Now, if we talk about scientific theories. You know this is the way it works. First, you spill the principles of a hypothesis and if it is verified by observations and experiments then it becomes a theory.
So, speakers made some allegations but they were not verified by scientific evidences. For example,

If evolution is a fact, you know Darwin suggested that there should be successive minor changes between species. We have to see transitional forms.

Hasn't this guy been exposed already for telling enough half-truths and deceptions.
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 09:56 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;64438 wrote:
Hasn't this guy been exposed already for telling enough half-truths and deceptions.

Not to mention blackmail and forced sex while secretly videotaping. He's a naughty little fellow.

One thing is obvious, he and his ilk are completely ignorant about what they discuss.
0 Replies