Krishna Vs Jesus

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 01:33 pm
Krishna Vs Jesus

Krishna is a Myth conveyed by tales and Puranas. Jesus is a historical personality. Why should we accept Krishna?
Ans.) Is there any direct photograph of Jesus? Is there any cassette that recorded the voice of Jesus directly? If you show the birth place and the place of crucifixion of Jesus, we will also show you the birth place, the dancing place etc of Krishna. If you say that twelve disciples have written the preachings of Jesus, the manuscripts of those twelve disciples can be doubted by us also as the manuscripts written by some others in their names. The history is always believed by faith on generation to generation. If you are based on the direct perception only without inference, no history can stand before us. These remarks on other religions hurt others and lead to terrorism finally. Whether Krishna existed or Jesus existed, it is immaterial. You take their messages and see the unity in them. There is only one God in different forms. If you want direct perception, recognize the contemporary human incarnation existing in your generation by conquering the ego and jealousy. If you cannot do that, at least find unity in the religions and follow the universal spirituality. I appreciate even the conservatism, if you stick to your path only without criticizing other religions. It is the worst projection of conservatism to criticize other religions, which is the starting point for cracking the world peace.
Universal-Spirituality
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,082 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Petey J

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 05:43 pm
@dattaswami cv,
Quote:
Is there any direct photograph of Jesus? Is there any cassette that recorded the voice of Jesus directly?

To be fair, this kind of technology did not exist in 1st century Judea.

Even if if it did, even pictures and audio-recordings of a man calling himself Jesus of Nazareth did exist and had somehow survived 2,000 years ... they would not be instantly as proof that Jesus was/is real.
dattaswami cv

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2009 11:59 am
@Petey J,
Petey J.;68893 wrote:
To be fair, this kind of technology did not exist in 1st century Judea.

Even if if it did, even pictures and audio-recordings of a man calling himself Jesus of Nazareth did exist and had somehow survived 2,000 years ... they would not be instantly as proof that Jesus was/is real.

You have to analyse the logic behind the answer. This means that every body follow their religious leader based on some belief, and quarrel one another without understanding their unifying preaching.

To avoid all these GOd is coming again and again in human form into this world for preaching and uplifting the people of this world.
Numpty

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2009 10:55 am
@dattaswami cv,
You have to understand, you have not one single piece of evidence, not a shred.

I say that god is evil and that if he does indeed exist I will not be able to post on this site with in the next week. I will be cast to hell and damnation. For call him/ her/ it the most evil piece of entity since time began.

If I am unable to post on this site by next Friday because God has stopped me, then there will indeed be a god.

Agree to the test?
dattaswami cv

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2009 11:15 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;68945 wrote:
You have to understand, you have not one single piece of evidence, not a shred.

I say that god is evil and that if he does indeed exist I will not be able to post on this site with in the next week. I will be cast to hell and damnation. For call him/ her/ it the most evil piece of entity since time began.

If I am unable to post on this site by next Friday because God has stopped me, then there will indeed be a god.

Agree to the test?

god will not force any body or harm any body.God neither curses nor blesses. God is impartial. The person suffers due to his own previous sin. He had done something in that line. So the sufferance is due to his own past deeds. He cannot be cursed by God. God never curse any body or bless anybody. It is only ones own actions. The attitude bring the result. When bad deeds are done the he enjoys the bad result. The person is ignorantly attribute it as a curse of God. When good actions are done, good results are enjoyed and he attribute it as a blessing from God. Neither God curses nor blesses. He is impartial. It looks like a blessing, but it is the result of your own good actions. It is the humble way of telling that God blessed us. If He has to bless without reason, every body should be blessed. So there is some reason for His blessing. He is giving the fruit of that deed only, in reality. You have done good deeds, you have got good fruits and because of your humility and humbleness, you say that God blessed you.

When we serve GOd in human form also, the fruits are given to us based on the service. But we should feel that God is blessing us. When we do service we should not expect anything in return or any fruits.
0 Replies

thomascrosthwaite

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 07:25 am
@dattaswami cv,
Numpty, it is a wase of time to argue with true believers, my wife being one. It is true that there is not one bit of evidence that a man named Jesus ever lived and that the Bible is full of contradictions. You should hear their attempts to explain these. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author
dattaswami cv

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 12:06 pm
@thomascrosthwaite,
thomascrosthwaite;68975 wrote:
Numpty, it is a wase of time to argue with true believers, my wife being one. It is true that there is not one bit of evidence that a man named Jesus ever lived and that the Bible is full of contradictions. You should hear their attempts to explain these. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author

Human incarnation is the only medium through which God comes in direct contact with the human beings. Salvation is given only after testing the reality of the devotion. And testing can be done, through human incarnation. Of course in the case of Abraham, testing was done, by a voice came from the sky. So, that is also possible. The most convenient form, is the human incarnation. The advantage with the human incarnation is that you can receive the spiritual knowledge and also you can clear all your spiritual doubts. But Abraham could not clear his doubts , through the invisible voice came from Heaven. Moreover, through human incarnation you can prove your sacrifice, and you can do practical service to Him. Guidance is possible through Human Incarnation. Without guidance there cannot be salvation. Unless proper guidance is there one will not get salvation. Therefore, the human incarnation is the best.

Moreover, if you are not recognizing the human incarnation, it is only due to ego and jealousy towards the human form. And as long as the ego and jealousy are there, one cannot get salvation. Salvation means one should get ride of ego and jealousy also. And as long as jealousy and egoism are there one cannot accept the human incarnation. So, that way also it is linked.

In the time of Jesus, people were believing in God. But people did not accept Jesus, because He was in the human form. That was due to ego and jealousy. So, unless ego and jealousy are removed, one cannot get salvation.

The priest at the time of Jesus, who got Jesus crucified, were also believers in God. But they did not get salvation. They punished Jesus. So, it is possible only through human incarnation.

Human incarnation is the form, which is meant for human beings. And the only force which restrict the human beings, not recognizing the human form of the God is only the ego and jealousy. And as long as the ego and jealousy are there, one cannot get salvation.

Removal of jealosy and ego towards any human form should be practiced. Because, God can come in any human form. Some times God enters any human being for some purpose. So, there fore it is better; if you remove ego and jealousy to every human form, that is the safest method. Once you are having jealousy towards ordinary human beings also, that will definetly reflect in your devotion for human incarnation, even though you have recognized God in human form. Because the basic jealousy towards the human form is not removed. That will hinder your devotion towards the human form of the God. Therefore, eradicated ego and jealousy.

People will say that it is very difficult to get rid of jealousy and ego. Every body is not getting salvation. Only very few get salvation. Only one in millions. Jesus says that the path towards Him is narrow and full of thorns. It is always rare and it is always difficult. Diamond is rare. It is very difficult to get diamonds. Is it not?

SO this cannot be a point, it is due to the defect of human being that he is not able to control jealousy and egoism. God cannot create a law satisfying the defects of the human beings. Since majority are failing, can we reduce the pass mark? Majority are getting only 20 marks but the stipulated pass mark is 40, can we make pass mark as 20, since every body otherwise fails? NO.

Same in the case of salvation also. You should rise your level by your self by conquering jealousy and egoism. You should not lower or degrade the pass mark.
0 Replies