You must be prepared to suffer for your sins

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2008 11:22 am
You must be prepared to suffer for your sins

In the Hindu religion, astrologers and priests must also realize the truth. By worshipping planets and deities, the results of bad deeds cannot vanish and the results of good deeds that are not done by you, cannot be achieved. God (Parabrahma) pervading all these planets and deities internally, is Lord Datta (God, the contemporary Human Incarnation) and He alone should be worshipped. The fan cannot move without the electric current. The light bulb cannot glow without the electric current flowing through it. The fan and the light bulb are like planets and deities. The electric current is Lord Datta. In other religions, the same current is named as Jehovah or Allah. The Veda says 'Bheeshodeti' i.e., the sun shines only by the energy and fear of God. The Veda (Kena Upanishad) says that the power behind all deities is God alone.

So, all these astrologers and priests should be converted into Sadgurus, who preach about Lord Datta. They can also take some money (Guru Dakshina) from the people for their livelihood and there is nothing wrong in it because they are standing for the truth and are giving real help to all the people who believe them. But they should make one thing clear that only Lord Datta can really protect you by taking your sins on Him. He will undergo the punishments for your sake. Except for this way, there is no other way to escape from your sins.

At the same time, you must not expect Lord Datta to take your sins. You must be prepared to suffer for your sins and still continue to worship Him without aspiring for anything in return from Him. You must prove your love by your practical participation in His service. Worship should not be done with mere mind and words.

Instead of worshipping Lord Datta (Sadguru), if you worship planets and deities with selfish desires, your bad results will only be postponed to the later part of this life or your next life. You will have to suffer them later and that too with added interest. The good results that were to be enjoyed in the next life are dragged to the present life with reduced values due to your rituals and selfish worship. They reduce in value like prematurely encashed bank deposits. As a result, your next life is going to be miserable; full of difficulties from birth to death with hardly any good result.

EDIT: MODERATOR: REMOVED NONPRINTING CHARACTER
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,188 • Replies: 10
No top replies

marcus cv

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 09:02 am
@dattaswami cv,
The beauty of Christianity that if you believe in Christ Jesus as your savior and give him your life, you don't suffer for your sins. You may still have consequences but they are temporal.
dattaswami cv

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 12:04 pm
@marcus cv,
marcus;61873 wrote:
The beauty of Christianity that if you believe in Christ Jesus as your savior and give him your life, you don't suffer for your sins. You may still have consequences but they are temporal.

This beauty you are proclaiming is theoretically only. After death you will come to know whether you sins are punished or not. You cannot fool Jesus at the first instance, this i am repeating. How much He struggled to preach, but this christian fathers and followers have, misinterpreted the bible verses and mislead people saying that only theoretical effort will give them salvation. How it is possible?

When Jesus Himself stressed through many parables and preaching the importance of spiritual effort, who are these human preaches who proclaim that just theoretical belief will give salvation. this means that millions of saints from India who acheived salvation are fools? One cannot fool God, however smart one try to misinterpret the scriptures.

Jesus never told that salvation is a free gift, can you show a verse that Jesus told that salvation is free gift. The preaching of His disciples or by St. Paul might contain it, because they were not realised souls. St. Paul was not atall associated with Jesus when He was alike.

God is impartial who grants the gift of salvation to those who put spiritual effort irrespective of religion and culture. You will see many saints from India sitting along side with Jesus, and you will see many so called christian preaches who may be rejected salvation......
marcus cv

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2008 12:52 am
@dattaswami cv,
Quote:
Jesus never told that salvation is a free gift, can you show a verse that Jesus told that salvation is free gift. The preaching of His disciples or by St. Paul might contain it, because they were not realised souls. St. Paul was not atall associated with Jesus when He was alike.
You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. John 11:1-4
dattaswami cv

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2008 10:45 am
@marcus cv,
marcus;61888 wrote:

Here is the passage of Jesus Himself:
Come to me, all of you who are weary and loaded down with burdens, and I will give you rest. (Matt 11:28)

marcus cv

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 01:29 pm
@dattaswami cv,
How do you explain John 11:1-4?
dattaswami cv

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 11:29 pm
@marcus cv,
marcus;61982 wrote:
How do you explain John 11:1-4?

Here Jesus preaching about prayer. But as I told you, almost all people around Him were ordinary ignorant people who are behind, prostitutes and money lending etc etc. For such people Jesus introduced the concept of God. Such people are so selfish they only remember God for their selfish matters only. To bring them to atleast some level above the ground Lord preached them alteast how to pray.

Some where else He preached to His disciple that even before you pray God knows your needs.

Here see the contract. To those deserving devotees who love and serve Him without any expecation there is no need of prayer, because they are serving Lord without any selfishness, for them the wish of Lord is the most important, whatever God wishes they are ready to accept. They have no personal choice and selfishness. Lord love such people only and dies for such peoples sins not for all people.

Now, Christanity is polluted by selfish prayer and meaning less preaching. They tell there is no need for spiritual effort and you are already saved. If Jesus see all these foolishness of christian priest how much He would be sorrow ful, just think.

I think these christians if continue like this never get salvation, because they are bound to this world by their selfishness.
marcus cv

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 01:23 pm
@dattaswami cv,
My apology, I quoted the correct passage but gave a wrong reference. Let me correct it: It is John 15:1"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing

Verse 3 is the one I'm referring to.
dattaswami cv

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 08:27 pm
@marcus cv,
marcus;62095 wrote:
My apology, I quoted the correct passage but gave a wrong reference. Let me correct it: It is John 15:1"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3You are already clean nothing

Verse 3 is the one I'm referring to.

Yes whatever Jesus told in the above statement is exactly ture and it is truth only. But you should understand it in the right perspective. Jesus means God. When He spoke those words, He was in human form. Thus Lord comes to this world in human form and preaches. Only the preaching of Lord in human form can change you, because He is very much there infront of you living so that you can clear all your doubts about the spiritual knowledge. The meaning of the abvoe verse is that, when Lord comes in human form He is the only authority on the earth. Through Him only one can approach the Heavenly Father.

Those who listen to such Lord in human form who comes in every human generation only will get eternal life through serving Him without any expectation. The words which are spoken by the Lord in human form present in our generation smashes our sins, and by practising the knoweldge further the Lord in human form carries our sins on His body and suffers. For this to happen one should accept the Lord in human form who is alive now as His saviour and love Him and follow Him and work for Him without any expecation, by doing so one will become His people, thus you have become very very dear to Him. He gives you salvation by suffering for you and also He preaches the divine knoweldge which removes all your mental sins.
marcus cv

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 06:02 am
@dattaswami cv,
Quote:
Those who listen to such Lord in human form who comes in every human generation only will get eternal life through serving Him without any expectation

Jesus doesn't came in every generation and die on the cross, one time was sufficient, because we don't have Adam who sins in every generation.
dattaswami cv

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:22 am
@marcus cv,
marcus;62132 wrote:

Jesus doesn't came in every generation and die on the cross, one time was sufficient, because we don't have Adam who sins in every generation.

I do not know how these Christians will get salvation. Jesus Himself will be wondering about these poor people!!
0 Replies