There is no existence of a second item other than God

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2009 01:04 am
There is no existence of a second item other than God

Shankara told that God has no Vijatiya bheda also, which means that there is no existence of a second item other than God. If you take this in the absolute sense, then there is no entertainment for God, since He remains alone always (Ekaki Naramate'Veda). You should take this in relative sense. The world exists as relatively real item. The imagination of any person is relatively real. The awareness in the form of mind is the absolute reality in him. The imaginary world is relatively real which does not exist at all if absolute reality is absent.

This means that this world is under the full control of God like the imaginary world existing under the control of the mind of a person. Now, this is also possible in the case of Krishna ( or any human incarnation), who can control this world, as He likes. But, this aspect is not at all seen in the case of any other human being.

Therefore, the world is almost unreal or unreal for God only and hence there is no Vijatiya bheda for God or Krishna charged by God. For any other human being, the world is more real and stronger and hence you cannot say that Vijatiya bheda is absent in the case of individual soul being treated as God.

EDIT: MODERATOR: NONPRINTING CHARACTERS REMOVED
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 616 • Replies: 2
No top replies

xexon

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 02:38 am
@dattaswami cv,
dattaswami, why do I keep encountering you ?

While I appreciate your shotgun approach in hopes of hitting someone, most forums would ban you as a troll for these many empty threads.

Stop drilling so many holes. Just work on the one.

x
Numpty

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 05:38 am
@xexon,
xexon;63987 wrote:
dattaswami, why do I keep encountering you ?

While I appreciate your shotgun approach in hopes of hitting someone, most forums would ban you as a troll for these many empty threads.

Stop drilling so many holes. Just work on the one.

x

Yup, agree with you X, there are a couple here. Unfortunately the mods don't put a stop to it.
0 Replies