By clonning can human become God

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 02:09 am
[SIZE="4"]By clonning can human become God

God created space, matter and energy just by His will as you create a dream of your imagination by your will. The dream qualitatively resembles the universe. But the magnitude or power is infinitely large in the creation of the universe from God. Therefore your dream is not as real as the universe. But you are talking about the creation of items of the universe. Certainly you are not going to create the human beings which are the items of this universe by your will. You cannot create even a real atom by your will. Therefore the comparison with God is absolutely meaningless. Assuming that you have created the human being, you are creating the human being with the help of some living matter and energy supplied to you. Even there you are creating a living item from another living tissue only and not from inert materials and inert energy.

Parents also create a baby from living tissue like sperm and ovum. In what way is your new process of creation (by cloning) different from the conventional reproduction as far as the basic point is concerned? Therefore, you are far from your dream of becoming God by millions and millions of miles.

You can represent the creator and the process of creation as a representative model when you generate an imaginary world by your will in a daydream and control that day dream by your will. The Lord gave this ability to you as a representative model so that you will understand the concept of creation of the universe by the Lord, when He preaches the divine knowledge in His human form. A model only indicates the actual concept and should not be considered as another duplicate concept at a micro-level. Through this concept of dream, people have misunderstood that a soul is a spark of God since the human dream can be considered as the same concept on the micro-level. A diagram of power station on a sheet is only a model to explain the original concept. The diagram itself is not a micro power station and it cannot generate even one milivolt of electricity.
[/SIZE]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 550 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Numpty

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 03:15 am
@dattaswami cv,
dattaswami;64161 wrote:
[SIZE="4"]By clonning can human become God

God created space, matter and energy just by His will as you create a dream of your imagination by your will. The dream qualitatively resembles the universe. But the magnitude or power is infinitely large in the creation of the universe from God. Therefore your dream is not as real as the universe. But you are talking about the creation of items of the universe.
[/SIZE]

EVIDENCE, EVIDENCE, EVIDENCE did I mention EVIDENCE?

JUst repeating doesn't make it anymore truer. Please esablish the basis for your preaching. Or can't you?
dattaswami cv

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 12:26 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;64166 wrote:
EVIDENCE, EVIDENCE, EVIDENCE did I mention EVIDENCE?

JUst repeating doesn't make it anymore truer. Please esablish the basis for your preaching. Or can't you?
Numpty

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 07:51 pm
@dattaswami cv,
Never have I read such load of complete and utter bumkin.

You have not provided a single shread of evidence. You talk of science, yet you have no comprehension of how it actually works.

Lets look at one of your statements:

Quote:
What is pure awareness? It is only a special form of inert energy. When we eat the food, it is oxidised by the oxygen received through the respiratory system. When the food is assimilated in the digestive system, it is oxidised by the Oxygen from the respiratory system, which is carried by the blood in dissolved state through Haemoglobin. The oxidation of food is exothermic reaction and liberates inert heat energy. This inert heat energy is converted into a special form of energy called awareness by the nervous system.

Now you say this is fact, yet you produce no evidence. To help you understand what is required I will list a couple of things you need. Lets take a very big leap here and say that your idea is a theory

Quote:

In science, the word theory is used as a plausible general principle or body of principles offered to explain a phenomenon.[4]. For example, it is a fact that an apple dropped on earth has been observed to fall towards the center of the planet but we invoke theories of gravity to explain this occurrence. However, even inside the sciences the word theory picks out several different concepts dependent on the context. In casual speech scientists don't use the term theory in a particularly precise fashion, allowing historical accidents to determine whether a given body of scientific work is called a theory, law, principle or something else. For instance Einstein's relativity is usually called "the theory of relativity" while Newton's theory of gravity often is called "the law of gravity." In this kind of casual use by scientists the word theory can be used flexibly to refer to whatever kind of explanation or prediction is being examined. It is for this instance that a scientific theory is a claim based on a body of evidence.

The English Dictionary denotes a Theory as being

Quote:

A set of ideas formulated (by reasoning from known facts)

So in the two quotes above a theory is made up of two specific things,...evidence and facts. This is how a scientific theory works, evidence and facts are brought together in sequence and a Conclusion (theory) demonstrated. This is then peer reviewed by other scientists and they either come to the same conlusion or not. It is then tested, retested and tested again. If at any point a theory does not stack up based on the evidence it is discarded.

So in order for this statement to be true

Quote:
This inert heat energy is converted into a special form of energy called awareness by the nervous system

You need to demonstrate the above process.

Just saying it over and over again does not make it anymore true.
dattaswami cv

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2009 12:49 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;64191 wrote:

Just saying it over and over again does not make it anymore true.

[SIZE="4"]You yourself can verify this point of inert energy from food becoming awareness. Stop taking food for some time may be days, you will find that your awareness is decreasing! This proves that there exists awareness which in its purest form is called soul. You are seeing only your outer human body, and you treat yourself as that body. But after death soul goes to the upper world. This proves that you are no body but the soul only.
[/SIZE]
Numpty

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2009 07:52 pm
@dattaswami cv,
dattaswami;64215 wrote:
[SIZE="4"]You yourself can verify this point of inert energy from food becoming awareness. Stop taking food for some time may be days, you will find that your awareness is decreasing! This proves that there exists awareness which in its purest form is called soul. You are seeing only your outer human body, and you treat yourself as that body. But after death soul goes to the upper world. This proves that you are no body but the soul only.
[/SIZE]

So food makes me aware?

No, that would be the chemical reactions going on in my brain.

Plus would you not say that water was a bigger influence than food? See how long you surrvive without water as opposed to food, think you'll find water is the most important component, considering two thirds of our body is made from it.

But you still haven't shown my any evidence. You have made some big claims, yet so far you have been unable to back them up, I want physical evidence of this soul and how food makes you directly aware.
dattaswami cv

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 11:31 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;64232 wrote:
So food makes me aware?

No, that would be the chemical reactions going on in my brain.

Plus would you not say that water was a bigger influence than food? See how long you surrvive without water as opposed to food, think you'll find water is the most important component, considering two thirds of our body is made from it.

But you still haven't shown my any evidence. You have made some big claims, yet so far you have been unable to back them up, I want physical evidence of this soul and how food makes you directly aware.

[SIZE="4"]

The chemical reaction in the brain is taking place because of the energy derived from oxidation of food. The energy released by the oxidation of the food propagates in the nervous system as pulses known as Soul.[/SIZE]
0 Replies