Help me edit my new website page!

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 06:23 am
I have a page on my website titled A Non-Mathematical Explanation of the Axioms that provides an intuitive basis for their acceptance.

This page is short (2500 words) and the text does not contain any math. It is intended for an audience of undergraduate economics students who have not yet taken their calculus-for-economists class but are familiar enough with algebra to handle the Keynesian Cross and similar Econ 101 mathematics.

If you are such an undergraduate economics student or you are a graduate student or a professor who teaches lower-division economics classes, please advise me on whether or not my paper is comprehensible to students at that level and how I might improve it.

Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,081 • Replies: 2
No top replies

marcus cv

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 10:32 pm
@Onion Eater,
Interesting concept.
It could be made more easier to read, more behavioral (minimized by many) and more applicable to today's situation. Not many people interested in Austrian economy, but everyone talks about the USA economy.
I think the future big debate how far "the demand" economy will bring us to, what are the ways to change the course of Titanic?
What are the steps to integrate the global economy into one?
Do you have answers to those questions? Very Happy
Onion Eater

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 12:18 pm
@marcus cv,
marcus;60901 wrote:
Interesting concept. It could be made more easier to read, more behavioral (minimized by many) and more applicable to today's situation. Not many people interested in Austrian economy, but everyone talks about the USA economy.

Austrian Economics is a school of thought that was founded by some Austrian economists, though most modern adherents are in America. Their theory is not about the country of Austria; it is applicable to any capitalist country.

I am not an Austrian. I have my own theory, Axiomatic Economics. It is derived from three axioms, which I explain at A Non-Mathematical Explanation of the Axioms.

marcus;60901 wrote:
I think the future big debate how far "the demand" economy will bring us to, what are the ways to change the course of Titanic?

I am not sure what your question is.

marcus;60901 wrote:
What are the steps to integrate the global economy into one?

My 1999 book does not discuss globalization.
0 Replies