Creators of "South Park" receive death threats from extremists islamic group.

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2010 11:47 pm
...for portraying Muhammad (in a bear costume?)

South Park censored after threat of fatwa over Muhammad episode | Television & radio | The Guardian

I'm amazed that people are still apparently living in a medieval world, where this type of thing is considered okay. Killing someone or threatening to kill someone over a cartoon, is absolutely barbaric! I believe in the free exchange of ideas, it is essential for a free and prosperous people. We CANNOT back down, I'm not much of a fighter but we need to stand up to these radicals.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,107 • Replies: 15
No top replies

92b16vx

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 06:36 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Welcome to the religion of peace.
David cv

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 10:50 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;71816 wrote:

"God hates fags!" So much for the religion of forgiveness. :no:
92b16vx

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 12:41 pm
@David cv,
David;71841 wrote:
"God hates fags!" So much for the religion of forgiveness. :no:

What does that have to do with anything? Oh nothing, just Christian tourettes syndrome that more loony leftist have. "ZOMG!!, Some talked bad about islame, gotta go apologize, and divert!!!!!!"
David cv

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 08:29 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;71843 wrote:
What does that have to do with anything? Oh nothing, just Christian tourettes syndrome that more loony leftist have. "ZOMG!!, Some talked bad about islame, gotta go apologize, and divert!!!!!!"

No, I'm pointing out how stupid that 'argument' was by applying it to a more 'acceptable' religion. Nice try deflecting by accusing me of the same. Unfortunately for you, I'm used to that move.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 10:04 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;71816 wrote:

Except we aren't talking about a religion, we're talking about a radical sectarian group.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 08:25 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71851 wrote:
Except we aren't talking about a religion, we're talking about a radical sectarian group.

No, we are talking about Islam and it being used and abused by radicals, it has EVERYTHING to do with religion.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 08:26 am
@David cv,
David;71849 wrote:
No, I'm pointing out how stupid that 'argument' was by applying it to a more 'acceptable' religion. Nice try deflecting by accusing me of the same. Unfortunately for you, I'm used to that move.

That's not on topic, and a deflection from the topic. We aren't talking about Christianity, we are talking about Radical Islam, you are trying to deflect away from it as all apologist do.
David cv

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 08:57 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;71862 wrote:
That's not on topic, and a deflection from the topic. We aren't talking about Christianity, we are talking about Radical Islam, you are trying to deflect away from it as all apologist do.

No, I'm showing that "Islam is bad!!!11!!!!" isn't an argument.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 11:27 am
@David cv,
David;71867 wrote:
No, I'm showing that "Islam is bad!!!11!!!!" isn't an argument.

No, you're not, you trying to deflect from the subject by trying to say something else is bad. It's pretty sick that comical depictions of Christ are freedom of speech, but comical depictions of Muhammad met with violence and death threats with the progressives defending the violence.
David cv

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 03:00 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;71874 wrote:
No, you're not, you trying to deflect from the subject by trying to say something else is bad. It's pretty sick that comical depictions of Christ are freedom of speech, but comical depictions of Muhammad met with violence and death threats with the progressives defending the violence.

I'm not defending the violence, nor am I saying Christianity is bad. You're calming Islam is evil and trying to deflect my point that that such a statement, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, is flawed.

Islam is no worse then any other Abrahamic faith and to say otherwise is to ignore the facts.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 03:43 pm
@David cv,
David;71875 wrote:
I'm not defending the violence, nor am I saying Christianity is bad. You're calming Islam is evil and trying to deflect my point that that such a statement, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, is flawed.

Islam is no worse then any other Abrahamic faith and to say otherwise is to ignore the facts.

Artist draws picture of Christ, Christians get mad, progressives say it's freedom of speech

Artist draws picture of Muhammad, Muslims get mad, progressives defend Muslims.

What you doing are is a classic, textbook case of deflection. Your response here should be studied in schools.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 07:02 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2IHnWY-i6Y

Hahaha Yea
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 08:53 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;71861 wrote:
No, we are talking about Islam and it being used and abused by radicals, it has EVERYTHING to do with religion.

If you're going to judge an entire religion of 1.4 billion people based on the actions of a small group, go right ahead. This only exposes your ignorance.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 09:06 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71881 wrote:
If you're going to judge an entire religion of 1.4 billion people based on the actions of a small group, go right ahead. This only exposes your ignorance.

Why does the loony left do back flips to defend the obviously violent attitudes of muslims but goes out of it's way to vilify Christians ever chance it gets?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 09:59 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;71882 wrote:
Why does the loony left do back flips to defend the obviously violent attitudes of muslims but goes out of it's way to vilify Christians ever chance it gets?

You are doing precisely the opposite.
0 Replies