The War On Scientology!

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2008 10:19 pm
this is completely real i'm am not joking, just recently there have been a number of attacks on scientology orchistrated via the internet. many websites accounts and videos about scientology have been slowed halted or removed from the internet all togather, the center of scientology has reprtedly receieved endless number of faxes of "black paper".

the attackers appear to be an organization of hackers known only as "anonymous", the group makes a warning statement to scientology on youtube the video is called "a message to scientology" and even a follow up message, also seen the hackers change the phones of scientologist center to play the theme from fresh prince of bell-aire

THE ARTICLE:
"Anonymous" releases statements outlining "War on Scientology" - Wikinews, the free news source

THE VIDEO:
YouTube - Message to Scientology
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 790 • Replies: 14
No top replies

92b16vx

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2008 06:55 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Hahaha scientology lunatics.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2008 12:06 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
L. Ron Hubbard was a rambling lunatic - not that different from Jim Jones or the maniac that promised eternal life to those idiots that committed suicide following the Hale-Bopp comet - forget his name right now....
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2008 07:11 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Hacking Scientology sites! It's like the Holocaust all over again!

Actually, I read something about one of L. Ron Hubbards's books being one of Mitt Romney's favorites.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2008 10:00 pm
@Reagaknight,
The scientologists decieve people into giving up large sums of money to learn their so-called "truth", as far as i'm concerned they got whats coming to them!
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 11:45 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;52598 wrote:

Actually, I read something about one of L. Ron Hubbards's books being one of Mitt Romney's favorites.

I thougth it was Ron Paul that was an ardent follower....
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 12:33 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
I would not be surprised if the cDc was involved in this. They have been involved in some pretty serious "wars" in the past.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 01:25 pm
@Drakej,
Drakej;52657 wrote:
I would not be surprised if the cDc was involved in this. They have been involved in some pretty serious "wars" in the past.

Cult of a Dead Cow, i assume you're talking about? From what i can tell the beliefs of ANONYMOUS and CDC seem to align...there may be a connection.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 05:50 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
When we Christian Nationalists take over, Scientology will be outlawed and actively suppressed. J. Trivolta and T. Cruise can practice their goofy religion in a heavy-labor camp in northern Minnesota.
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 09:11 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;52659 wrote:
Cult of a Dead Cow, i assume you're talking about? From what i can tell the beliefs of ANONYMOUS and CDC seem to align...there may be a connection.

You got it buddy.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 08:50 pm
@Drakej,
I can see Trivolta seeking alien help in lifting 100-pound ice blocks in one of my 're-education' camps up north. Yipper.Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2008 09:52 pm
@Pinochet73,
ah a subject we all agree on, scientology is a scam!
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2008 05:40 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;53057 wrote:
ah a subject we all agree on, scientology is a scam!

C'mon Fatal - I thought the credo of libertarians was live and let live.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2008 07:32 pm
@socalgolfguy,
*UPDATE

The group 'Anonymous' is now calling for a fullscale worldwide protest on FEB 10

YouTube - Code of Conduct
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2008 07:36 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
If I ever meet a Scientology 'alien god', I'm gonna blow his frig'n head off with an assault rifle.:rocketwhore::rocketwhore::rocketwhore:
0 Replies