Open Letter to Mr.Sword of God

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 08:48 pm
Mr.Sword,

I have seen some of your rant against America and I take exception to it because Muslim societies as they stand today, are the last on earth to convincingly point their finger at this country.

In one of your threads you mention the gay Mr.Foley as a symbol of America's sickness.

Some of the worse pedophiles I know live in Saudi Arabia & The Emirates. They are Muslims. The things they pay for to quench their lusts make even a liberal like me balk.

They however can live out their sickness without the worry of an open society like here in America exposing them. In fact, the Kingdom goes out of its way to shield them.

Yes, there are lots of problems in America. Yes, we have bad people. Yes, we can be overbearing and have erred in invading Iraq & yes, we have an idiot for a President but at least I can say it! Try saying that in Saudi, the UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Yemen about their heads of state & watch what happens to you.

We in America are open to be questioned and people here cannot get away as easily as they do in societies that profess your faith.

So, do debate religion & I really enjoy your point of view on Islam and The Koran. But you are on shaky grounds if you go after American society. Because the social setting in Saudi is one of the sickest I have personally experienced. Not just because they are religious. But because they are hypocrites.

I was in Beruit once for a conference. It was wonderful. I was surrounded by intelligent people from all over the Middle East and no one can be more engaging than intelligent arabs. Sitting in the corner however away from the rest of us, were the custodians of your holy places. Scotch in hand with prostitutes and a very young boy in tow.

So very careful Mr.Sword, when you go after Mr.Foley as a symbol of America. He is not representative by a long shot. Besides, he & his types are true innocents compared with some of the sexual going ons in the Middle East amongs practicing Muslims (prayer 5 times daily, the Haj, the works). And by the way, for all of Amercia's "crimes", you'll agree that America has nothing to do with Muslim sexual misbehaviour.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,938 • Replies: 21
No top replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 09:54 pm
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;43213 wrote:
Mr.Sword,

I have seen some of your rant against America and I take exception to it because Muslim societies as they stand today, are the last on earth to convincingly point their finger at this country.

In one of your threads you mention the gay Mr.Foley as a symbol of America's sickness.

Some of the worse pedophiles I know live in Saudi Arabia & The Emirates. They are Muslims. The things they pay for to quench their lusts make even a liberal like me balk.

They however can live out their sickness without the worry of an open society like here in America exposing them. In fact, the Kingdom goes out of its way to shield them.

Yes, there are lots of problems in America. Yes, we have bad people. Yes, we can be overbearing and have erred in invading Iraq & yes, we have an idiot for a President but at least I can say it! Try saying that in Saudi, the UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Yemen about their heads of state & watch what happens to you.

We in America are open to be questioned and people here cannot get away as easily as they do in societies that profess your faith.

So, do debate religion & I really enjoy your point of view on Islam and The Koran. But you are on shaky grounds if you go after American society. Because the social setting in Saudi is one of the sickest I have personally experienced. Not just because they are religious. But because they are hypocrites.

I was in Beruit once for a conference. It was wonderful. I was surrounded by intelligent people from all over the Middle East and no one can be more engaging than intelligent arabs. Sitting in the corner however away from the rest of us, were the custodians of your holy places. Scotch in hand with prostitutes and a very young boy in tow.

So very careful Mr.Sword, when you go after Mr.Foley as a symbol of America. He is not representative by a long shot. Besides, he & his types are true innocents compared with some of the sexual going ons in the Middle East amongs practicing Muslims (prayer 5 times daily, the Haj, the works). And by the way, for all of Amercia's "crimes", you'll agree that America has nothing to do with Muslim sexual misbehaviour.

I discovered your problem. You seem to read the last post in any thread and you respond blindly without bothering to read the previous related posts. That's a very bad habit for a person who wants to debate in a sensible intellectual mature way. If you have spent sometime to read why I wrote "Foley"'s pedophille crime you'd have discovered that I was responding to "JoJoJams".

Read the following two related posts before you try to jumb blindly on the wagon:

http://www.conflictingviews.com/t1890-5/#post41252

http://www.conflictingviews.com/t1890-5/#post41230

The other obvious weakness in your arguments, that you let your personal feelings, and your prejudgement to infulence your claims without doing enough research to collect proofs and evidences from trusted non-bias sources.

Finally, It seems that my posts have touched a deep wound inside you and you are feeling the pain. That's why, you think if you post anything negative about Saudi Arabia then you are going to make your arguments stronger against me and mine weaker. I am sorry to tell you that you are completely wrong. Don't waste your time as your tactic is well exposed and will never work as you plan. This tactic you are trying desperately to use is clealry indicates without any doubt your weak shallow arguments and limited intellectual ability. For your information, I don't bother about any government. I am a Muslim and I don't take my faith from corrupted puupet governmets and I don't defend any government or royal family. As, there are no true Islamic governments nowadays.
Muslims are more than 1.5 billion in the world and only 15% of those are Arabs (Saudis constitute only 7% of those Arabs).

Moreover, this is a religious Forum to debate religious issues not political ones.
Adam Bing

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 11:13 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;43222 wrote:
I discovered your problem. You seem to read the last post in any thread and you respond blindly without bothering to read the previous related posts. That's a very bad habit for a person who wants to debate in a sensible intellectual mature way. If you have spent sometime to read why I wrote "Foley"'s pedophille crime you'd have discovered that I was responding to "JoJoJams".

Read the following two related posts before you try to jumb blindly on the wagon:

http://www.conflictingviews.com/t1890-5/#post41252

http://www.conflictingviews.com/t1890-5/#post41230

The other obvious weakness in your arguments, that you let your personal feelings, and your prejudgement to infulence your claims without doing enough research to collect proofs and evidences from trusted non-bias sources.

Finally, It seems that my posts have touched a deep wound inside you and you are feeling the pain. That's why, you think if you post anything negative about Saudi Arabia then you are going to make your arguments stronger against me and mine weaker. I am sorry to tell you that you are completely wrong. Don't waste your time as your tactic is well exposed and will never work as you plan. This tactic you are trying desperately to use is clealry indicates without any doubt your weak shallow arguments and limited intellectual ability. For your information, I don't bother about any government. I am a Muslim and I don't take my faith from corrupted puupet governmets and I don't defend any government or royal family. As, there are no true Islamic governments nowadays.
Muslims are more than 1.5 billion in the world and only 15% of those are Arabs (Saudis constitute only 7% of those Arabs).

Moreover, this is a religious Forum to debate religious issues not political ones.

In Islam Mr.Sword, politics and religion are one. You cannot change the rules when you feel like. When I debate you, there is no difference between your politics or your religion. You do not desire seperation of religion and state so don't use that line of argument.

Re. the rest, I acknowledge your saying you are not affiliated to any State. I assume you disown the peurile thugs who run the Saudi Kingdom. I applaud you for that. I did raise the Saudi example in the threads to make a point that it is not just in America that you see the pedophiles.

Thanks
SWORD of GOD

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 11:38 pm
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;43228 wrote:
In Islam Mr.Sword, politics and religion are one. You cannot change the rules when you feel like. When I debate you, there is no difference between your politics or your religion. You do not desire seperation of religion and state so don't use that line of argument.

Re. the rest, I acknowledge your saying you are not affiliated to any State. I assume you disown the peurile thugs who run the Saudi Kingdom. I applaud you for that. I did raise the Saudi example in the threads to make a point that it is not just in America that you see the pedophiles.

Thanks

Again you show your weak arguments. We are not talking about ordinary people who commit child sex crimes but those are the Christian Church preists (men of God). And this is not a limited phenomenon but spreading worldwide in all the Churches.

Yes, In Islam religion is a complete way of life including politics but as I have already stated to you there are no true Islamic government (all of them are puppet governments headed by either secular and/or corrupt families or leaders). So, If you want to continue with the deception despite the fact that I explained this issue to you, then I will not bother to argue with you any further.

Last point, I want you to express explicitly your faith if you got one. If you claim that you are a secular or an atheist then I want to know the original faith of your parents.

We can not discuss religious laws and teachings while you do not believe in God in the first place. The common sense tells that we discuss the existence of God (The Creator) first and then if you agree on the existence of a Creator we can discuss his laws and revealation.
Adam Bing

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 12:34 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;43231 wrote:
Again you show your weak arguments. We are not talking about ordinary people who commit child sex crimes but those are the Christian Church preists (men of God). And this is not a limited phenomenon but spreading worldwide in all the Churches.

Yes, In Islam religion is a complete way of life including politics but as I have already stated to you there are no true Islamic government (all of them are puppet governments headed by either secular and/or corrupt families or leaders). So, If you want to continue with the deception despite the fact that I explained this issue to you, then I will not bother to argue with you any further.

Last point, I want you to express explicitly your faith if you got one. If you claim that you are a secular or an atheist then I want to know the original faith of your parents.

We can not discuss religious laws and teachings while you do not believe in God in the first place. The common sense tells that we discuss the existence of God (The Creator) first and then if you agree on the existence of a Creator we can discuss his laws and revealation.

1) Please stop threatening to end discussions just because I remain polite and show a desire to engage. I have already mentioned clearly I accept your position to disassociate from the corrupt Saudi regime.

2) Re. your first comment. Yes, I agree we are not discussing sex crimes by ordinary people either christian church priests - whose crimes are discovered because of the free press here - or the Saudi Princes or Iranian Mullahs - who are shielded by their laws and continue their sex crimes in comfort of not being caught.

3) My parent's religion is no business of yours. I personally have no religious beliefs whatsoever. I am not agnostic. I am an atheist. I believe fervently in using scientific investigation to get to the truth. I believe in goodness and and enlightened behaviour. I believe that being good has nothing to do with religion but has everything to do with leading ones short life in a meaningful manner. I believe this is a very short life and there is no such thing as an after life which means I need to make the most of my short stay here. I do not have the luxury of thinking that I can continue after this life. I believe I am intelligent enough to be good and do good for the sake of being a proper person and not because I am threatened by some boogey man in the sky created to keep me in place. I teach this to my children and also teach my daughters that they are as good and capable as any man and they are proving me right by being spectacular people. They are as much a source of comfort and solace to me as my sons.

I am a committed atheist and do not believe in god. But just to put you at ease so that you may not feel contaminated, I am not Jewish though I must admit I have Jewish friends if that is okay with you.

4)Let's do debatethe existence or non-existence of god so that others who are reading can judge both positions. But if you only wish to debate people who believe in a god, then I am the wrong person.

Discussing his laws and revelations are an important part of th debate because they shine a light on their own origins. Are they from god or are they man-made? Did god make man or did man make god because he needs him as a crutch and a tool to empower himself? These are real questions which have adherents on both sides. It behooves you and I to take this opportunity to bring both sides to the fore.

Lastly, this is an open debate and I will espouse my belief that religion is ok as long as it is private and that it becomes obnoxious and overbearing when it is imposed upon others or flaunted to others. You are free to engage me in this discussion or ignore me. I am here not to change your point of view. I am here to allow your & my viewpoints to be aired for others to see. It is a luxury that my country allows us so lets take advantage of it.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 07:39 pm
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;43234 wrote:

3) My parent's religion is no business of yours. I personally have no religious beliefs whatsoever. I am not agnostic. I am an atheist. I believe fervently in using scientific investigation to get to the truth. I believe in goodness and and enlightened behaviour. I believe that being good has nothing to do with religion but has everything to do with leading ones short life in a meaningful manner. I believe this is a very short life and there is no such thing as an after life which means I need to make the most of my short stay here. I do not have the luxury of thinking that I can continue after this life. I believe I am intelligent enough to be good and do good for the sake of being a proper person and not because I am threatened by some boogey man in the sky created to keep me in place. I teach this to my children and also teach my daughters that they are as good and capable as any man and they are proving me right by being spectacular people. They are as much a source of comfort and solace to me as my sons.

I am a committed atheist and do not believe in god. But just to put you at ease so that you may not feel contaminated, I am not Jewish though I must admit I have Jewish friends if that is okay with you.

The family religion background affects your present phase of faith. According to the classical response you used here, I guess your family background is JEWISH.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 07:46 pm
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;43234 wrote:
1) Please stop threatening to end discussions just because I remain polite and show a desire to engage. I have already mentioned clearly I accept your position to disassociate from the corrupt Saudi regime.

I am threatening no body. But I don't want to waste time debating with those arrogant people who got a mentality of thinking that we are in a war or a game to be won. If you are sincere in seeking the Truth as I am then act accordingly.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 07:52 pm
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;43234 wrote:

2) Re. your first comment. Yes, I agree we are not discussing sex crimes by ordinary people either christian church priests - whose crimes are discovered because of the free press here - or the Saudi Princes or Iranian Mullahs - who are shielded by their laws and continue their sex crimes in comfort of not being caught.

You based your conclusion on wrong and false assumptions. Iranian Mullas are Shiat NOT Muslims.

The core point was that those criminal preists were/are being protected by the Church and the Vatican itself. The Church/Vatican tried/try every mean to cover up those crimes and even those priests continue in their positions. Only when the non-bias media discovered the crimes and made it public, the Church/Vatican was forced to admit them.

So, please. don't try to distort the facts as I have already posted the evidences in another thread.
Adam Bing

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 09:40 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;43316 wrote:
The family religion background affects your present phase of faith. According to the classical response you used here, I guess your family background is JEWISH.

You guessed wrong. Maybe you should read less of the Koran and more on the Humanities.

But do try again. Let me make it easier for you.

- You do not see me criticising the Jews here primarily because they do not actively prosletize / try to convert others. They do not readily accept others into their faith and in today's world - filled with morons who gauge their success by how many conversions took place - that is a definite plus.

- The Jews have have always been aloof and contemptous of other people since Biblical times. It got them into trouble in the past and there is a hypothesis doing the rounds that Christianity is a Roman invention to address the Jewish problem that the Roman empire faced. Whatever the reasons for the Jews not joining the crazy "conversion" bandwagon, we innocent bystanders are grateful for that relief from another bunch of nuts going after our souls. Having the christians and muslims breathing down our necks is bad enough. If the Jewish people want to keep aloof, more power to them. I wish you guys would do the same and leave the rest of us alone.

- having said that, the abused have now become the abuser and the harm the jews do today through their unacceptable occupation of Palestine is quickly overshadowing all their other many accomplishments. The Jewish attitude towards the Palestinians is horrific and disgusting. If I was a Jew as you claim, today I would have been ashamed of being one. But I am not and i regret what they are doing because it is so unnecessary. Israel will reap the harvest of what they are doing in Palestine for many generations and it will not be pretty. Criminials like Ariel Sharon will be seen as the reason for Israel's future sorrows.

As far as you go, I am fast losing respect for you. You are obviously a Wahibi type Sunni totally cloistered in your version of nonsense and clueless as to the real reason why at one time Islam was a great Caliphate.

People like you can never revive Islam to its past glory simply because you are fundamentalist where as the Salladins of the past were great visionaries with a viewpoint that a Wahhabi can never grasp however deep is the mark on his forehead from touching it to the ground in prayer.

In your world view, all the crimes of the world can be blamed on the Jews and the west. As a result of such an approach, the Islamic world is wallowing in its own neglect. Issues resulting from their own follies and ignorance are ignored because Muslim minds appear determined to focus on just one matter: Israel&Amercia. Their societies are a mess. Their youth is beleagured from all sides. There is not a single truly advanced civilized society in the Muslim world barring Malaysia and that is only because they remain multicultural with a preponderence of Chinese influence to counter the monotheist mindset.

East Asia was exploited by the west as badly as the Middle East. Worst I would think and they had no mitigation through oil. These people, the Chinese, Japanese, Korean hunkered down and began to work hard to improve their lot against all odds. They did not take refuge in hate, religion, violence or laziness. In this way, they have extracted the best revenge on the West. Far better and sweeter than the path you have choosen.

Learn from those people. It may yet save the Islamic world from itself.
0 Replies

Adam Bing

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 09:44 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;43317 wrote:
I am threatening no body. But I don't want to waste time debating with those arrogant people who got a mentality of thinking that we are in a war or a game to be won. If you are sincere in seeking the Truth as I am then act accordingly.

With a handle called "Sword of God" one suggest you are the one planning a war. This is neither a war nor a game. I am spending my time engaging you so that others can see both points of view. That and that alone, is my reason.
0 Replies

Adam Bing

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 09:48 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;43318 wrote:
You based your conclusion on wrong and false assumptions. Iranian Mullas are Shiat NOT Muslims.

The core point was that those criminal preists were/are being protected by the Church and the Vatican itself. The Church/Vatican tried/try every mean to cover up those crimes and even those priests continue in their positions. Only when the non-bias media discovered the crimes and made it public, the Church/Vatican was forced to admit them.

So, please. don't try to distort the facts as I have already posted the evidences in another thread.

Yes of course. In the Wahibi version the Shias are worse than the worst. Okay. Lets focus on the crimes in the Sunni world. Please show me some links, media coverage other than Al Jazeera, where there are articles and coverage on matters like slavery, child-sex crimes, crimes against women that occur in the Sunni world. Where is this coverage in the Sunni press and what action do the Sunni governments take against these crimes?
SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 07:03 am
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;43325 wrote:
Yes of course. In the Wahibi version the Shias are worse than the worst. Okay. Lets focus on the crimes in the Sunni world. Please show me some links, media coverage other than Al Jazeera, where there are articles and coverage on matters like slavery, child-sex crimes, crimes against women that occur in the Sunni world. Where is this coverage in the Sunni press and what action do the Sunni governments take against these crimes?

Now, I am sure I pushed your Jewish pain bottun that you tried to hide!. So, you start acting in a very childish pathetic way and you lose your concentration. No more discussion with you because your heart is blinded by hate and ignorance.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 06:02 pm
@Adam Bing,
Sword, I saw him. Yeah, I did. I really saw him today at work -- THE 12TH IMAM. He was in the parking lot, arguing with some broad. He seemed very upset. Man, he's one OLD DUDE. Very Happy
0 Replies

Adam Bing

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 06:14 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;43542 wrote:
Now, I am sure I pushed your Jewish pain bottun that you tried to hide!. So, you start acting in a very childish pathetic way and you lose your concentration. No more discussion with you because your heart is blinded by hate and ignorance.

I have no jewish buttons to hide Mr.Sword. Never was Jewish. In fact my linage is completely non-semetic. Unfortunately for you, you are dealing here with the end result of a long line of thinking atheists who have taken the best from all cultures and kept away from their worst aspects. Your training has failed to teach you how to deal with us. But it doesn't matter as you are happy in your little box which is fine with me.

Your obsession with Jews is amazing and yet you call me childish. You do not want to discuss with me because ou have curtailed your mind, making yourself a different kind of thinker from the Islamic intellectuals of the past. As long as people in the Islamic world adopt your way of thinking, the Christians and the Jews can rest secure that there won't be another Caliphate any time soon.
Numpty

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 07:14 pm
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;43601 wrote:
I have no jewish buttons to hide Mr.Sword. Never was Jewish. In fact my linage is completely non-semetic. Unfortunately for you, you are dealing here with the end result of a long line of thinking atheists who have taken the best from all cultures and kept away from their worst aspects. Your training has failed to teach you how to deal with us. But it doesn't matter as you are happy in your little box which is fine with me.

Your obsession with Jews is amazing and yet you call me childish. You do not want to discuss with me because ou have curtailed your mind, making yourself a different kind of thinker from the Islamic intellectuals of the past. As long as people in the Islamic world adopt your way of thinking, the Christians and the Jews can rest secure that there won't be another Caliphate any time soon.

You have just been put to the sword Mr Sword. Adam makes admriable and cutting remarks about your ability to debate without your hate for all things Jewish getting in the way. It is truely sad that a man that preaches 'peace be upon him' is so twisted with hate that he fails to realise that one of his religous Profits was indeed a jew himself.

I forget who said it, but they weren't to far from the truth when they did:

There will only be peace in the Middle East when the Pallestinians Love their children more than they hate the jewish people.

True what the Jewish are doing is not in the best interests of the region, when every single surrounding country wants you wiped off the face of the earth I think you are entittled to defend yourself.

You Sir are part of the problem, not the solution to it, get your head out of that fairystory book, take some of your own advice and start trying to be peacful and aim that peace towards your fellow man, be he christian, Jew Hindu, Buddhist or athiest. Your hate will drive you mad otherwise.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 07:19 pm
@Adam Bing,
Who has more power -- the Twelvers or the Seveners? How committed to Imam Husayn are they?
0 Replies

Adam Bing

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 07:30 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;43606 wrote:
You have just been put to the sword Mr Sword. Adam makes admirable and cutting remarks about your ability to debate without your hate for all things Jewish getting in the way. It is truely sad that a man that preaches 'peace be upon him' is so twisted with hate that he fails to realise that one of his religious Profits was indeed a jew himself.

I forget who said it, but they weren't to far from the truth when they did:

There will only be peace in the Middle East when the Pallestinians Love their children more than they hate the jewish people.

True what the Jewish are doing is not in the best interests of the region, when every single surrounding country wants you wiped off the face of the earth I think you are entittled to defend yourself.

You Sir are part of the problem, not the solution to it, get your head out of that fairystory book, take some of your own advice and start trying to be peacful and aim that peace towards your fellow man, be he christian, Jew Hindu, Buddhist or athiest. Your hate will drive you mad otherwise.

Numpty,

- Israel should never have been fostered upon the then Palestine the way it was as a consequence of the Balfaur Declaration. As a New York Palestinian taxi driver once aptly put it to me "That Hitler kills 6 million of them and we pay the price".

- To make matters worse, Israel is not doing itself any more favours behaving the way it does.

- But it behaves the way it does, not just due to American help but also because of the intellectual bankrupcy prevailing in the Arab societies.

- The Hamas PLA blood feud is a case in point. They don't need Israel to beggar them. They are doing it to themselves very well thank you.

- Mr.Sword's mindset is a key reason for this prevailing moral and intellectual backrupcy. Unless that changes, Israel will see no reason to change.

I would posit there'd be a Palestinian state in existence today if the Palestinians had adopted Gandhian Civil Disobedience as a stragey instead of blood soaked stupidity. You may recall that one instance when Israeli F-16s lit up a building for a missile strike. A mass on unarmed Palestinian women and children swarmed to the building in non-violent defiance instead of running away. The F-16s backed off.

That strategy should have been plated to the hilt. Instead, Mr.Sword won.
0 Replies

thomascrosthwaite

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 11:59 am
@Adam Bing,
There are very likely more atheists in the world today than ever before. There are several reasons for this. The main reason for this is that people are better educated and well informed than ever before. Another reason is that many people are no longer afraid to admitt it. The whole world opperates in secret. There has always been sexual abuses in churches,perhaps more so in Catholic Churches than others, and also in schools and the rest of society. The difference is that today at least some of it is known. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author
Campbell34

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2007 09:55 am
@thomascrosthwaite,
thomascrosthwaite;44145 wrote:
There are very likely more atheists in the world today than ever before. There are several reasons for this. The main reason for this is that people are better educated and well informed than ever before. Another reason is that many people are no longer afraid to admitt it. The whole world opperates in secret. There has always been sexual abuses in churches,perhaps more so in Catholic Churches than others, and also in schools and the rest of society. The difference is that today at least some of it is known. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author

Well the Bible tells us that just before Christ would return there would be a great falling away from the faith, and considering the fact that the Jews would be returned to Israel in the latter days. Well, your belief that there are more non believers in the world today, would pretty much be in agreement with the Scriptures.
Tulip cv

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2007 10:15 am
@Adam Bing,
the scriptures are badly translated and thousands of years old, why live in the past? If your religious belief is based on God then is it not more important to get your nose out of an old book and open your ears and heart to God your friend? Listen up, your God is not the stuffy old vengful diety up in the sky...
0 Replies