Religion at its 'peaceful' best!

Numpty

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 11:36 am
'Imam's daughter in hiding after her conversion to Christianity sparked death threats'

You can't make this stuff up. This is the reason religion makes me want to pull my hair out.

Imam's daughter in hiding after her conversion to Christianity sparked death threats | the Daily Mail
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 817 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 11:41 am
@Numpty,
i don't see why someone would want to kill anyone because what they're religious beliefs are!
0 Replies

adam24

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 04:42 pm
@Numpty,
I dont see why all religion is blamed for the actions of a few. Do we blame every single atheist on earth when just one commits a crime? Its not all the religous people threatening this girl, its just some religous people. If your logic is correct, then wouldnt atheism be just as bad as religion? There are plenty of bad atheists as well as bad religous people out there, you are just looking for an excuse to say that religion is bad.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 05:10 pm
@adam24,
adam24;47618 wrote:
I dont see why all religion is blamed for the actions of a few.

why is all atheism to blame for what a few individuals did?
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 07:27 am
@adam24,
adam24;47618 wrote:
I dont see why all religion is blamed for the actions of a few. Do we blame every single atheist on earth when just one commits a crime? Its not all the religous people threatening this girl, its just some religous people. If your logic is correct, then wouldnt atheism be just as bad as religion? There are plenty of bad atheists as well as bad religous people out there, you are just looking for an excuse to say that religion is bad.

Well when someones book tells ALL the people to kill someone EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM just because they have switched faiths, that is where blame is

When a father wants to KILL, yes KILL!! his daughter because she believes in a different book, that is where blame comes from.

You can not possibly defend this one, especially when it is written that this is what must be done if a switch of faith happens.

On another note, MR Sword of God would you like to pass comment?
0 Replies