US Dollar Failing

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 01:25 pm
The US dollar is now worth only .98 Canadian dollars. This type of inflation is exactly what the Federal Reserve System get us. When the US government needs more money to fund entitlement programs and useless wars, what do they do? They borrow from the FED on interest, and the FED simply prints more money. That's right, Congress pays interest for money even though they have the Constitutional right (and obligation) to print it themselves. Ladies and Gentlemen, we need to rethink what the role of government needs to be and elect somebody who can restore our country's finances.

U.S. Dollar to Canadian Dollar Exchange Rate - Yahoo! Finance

Ron Paul 2008 — Hope for America
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,325 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 02:20 pm
@Freeman15,
that's crazy, our currency has always been worth more then Canadian
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 03:30 pm
@Freeman15,
um, it still is. but only by 2 cents
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 04:39 pm
@Freeman15,
2 cents is negligible, but as sad as it seems I'm waiting for the next recession so I can buy a house lol
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 09:17 pm
@Freeman15,
We've lost .20 to the dollar against the Euro in just a few years. The ship is sinking and those that are sinking it have made sure they have enough loot to weather the storm, we on the other hand are about to be screwed, blued, and tattoed.
Freeman15

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 10:05 pm
@92b16vx,
I'm more worried about this information's bearing on the proposed North American Union. CFR members and other Union supporters could cite a falling dollar as a NEED for a NAU, which ultimately will destroy the US and Canadian markets and reduce American workers to unemployment or Mexican standards of living. I'm not sure the inflationary measures of the FED aren't intentional.
92b16vx

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 12:46 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;40515 wrote:
I'm more worried about this information's bearing on the proposed North American Union. CFR members and other Union supporters could cite a falling dollar as a NEED for a NAU, which ultimately will destroy the US and Canadian markets and reduce American workers to unemployment or Mexican standards of living. I'm not sure the inflationary measures of the FED aren't intentional.

As well you should be...

WorldNetDaily: 'Amero coming within decade'
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 08:02 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;40509 wrote:
We've lost .20 to the dollar against the Euro in just a few years. The ship is sinking and those that are sinking it have made sure they have enough loot to weather the storm, we on the other hand are about to be screwed, blued, and tattoed.

I have been waiting to find if we agree on something, now we do! I would agree with Freeman (on one fact he posted) but he would take it that I was licking his sharkskin boots. Some people take themselves to seriously.
Freeman15

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 08:42 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;40609 wrote:
I have been waiting to find if we agree on something, now we do! I would agree with Freeman (on one fact he posted) but he would take it that I was licking his sharkskin boots. Some people take themselves to seriously.

Actually, they're snakeskin, and damn they're comfy.
mlurp

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 09:16 pm
@Freeman15,
fool fell for it................loooooooooooooooooooooool
0 Replies