An Epiphany

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 08:08 pm
WOW.

I just had God come visit me at home. He was dressed in jeans and an I love New York t-shirt, but thats besides the point.

He told me that I am His Son. A NEW and improved Jesus. I AM the new messiah and everyone should BOW DOWN and worship me.

Anyone care to prove me wrong?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 682 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Brian764

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 05:11 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;41219 wrote:
WOW.

I just had God come visit me at home. He was dressed in jeans and an I love New York t-shirt, but thats besides the point.

He told me that I am His Son. A NEW and improved Jesus. I AM the new messiah and everyone should BOW DOWN and worship me.

Jesus' own words does.

Matthew 24:23-28 (KJV)
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

If your claim was true, then all of God's children would be gathred together with Him, in fact the whole world would see Him coming.

Matthew 24:30 (KJV)
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 07:46 am
@FedUpAmerican,
That "proof" comes from the bastardized version of what was once designed to be God's word. When God came to me he told me THAT is the very reason I am His New Son.

Because I speak the TRUTH.

He's pretty pissed about all the attrocities committed in His name and he wants Me to put a stop to it.

Prove me wrong.
markx15

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 07:51 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Tell us then what is the reason for our existence?
0 Replies

Brian764

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 07:53 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;41415 wrote:
That "proof" comes from the bastardized version of what was once designed to be God's word. When God came to me he told me THAT is the very reason I am His New Son.

Because I speak the TRUTH.

He's pretty pissed about all the attrocities committed in His name and he wants Me to put a stop to it.

Prove me wrong.

Well then go and live what he has told you.
0 Replies

mommamia

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 08:04 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;41219 wrote:
WOW.

Hmm, sounds like it could be my husband, that is his favorite Tshirt, he can fix the sink I think he is God. Very Happy

Should we start sending you 10%, or will a simple sacrifice do?
FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 08:36 am
@mommamia,
mommamia;41423 wrote:
Hmm, sounds like it could be my husband, that is his favorite Tshirt, he can fix the sink I think he is God. Very Happy

Should we start sending you 10%, or will a simple sacrifice do?

Either will suit me just fine my sister.
0 Replies