Another "God" Sighting

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 08:45 pm
This time in a tree. In Highland Park, IL.

Could these people be serious???

There have been quite a bit of sightings as stains, bagels, grilled cheese sandwiches etc...

How come they never look alike?

You would think that the tree Jesus would resemble the stain Jesus, even a little bit wouldn't you.

And you all wonder why I call some Christians mentally ill.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 667 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Campbell34

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 12:05 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34858 wrote:
This time in a tree. In Highland Park, IL.

Could these people be serious???

There have been quite a bit of sightings as stains, bagels, grilled cheese sandwiches etc...

How come they never look alike?

You would think that the tree Jesus would resemble the stain Jesus, even a little bit wouldn't you.

And you all wonder why I call some Christians mentally ill.

The God of the Bible gave warnings about makeing images of Him or anything else. It's my belief that these images my be natural, and some perhaps unnatural. Yet none of them I believe come from God.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 08:03 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Of course not. I recall an overpass in Chicago that had a road salt stain drip on a wall. The faithful made a shrine out of it because they said it was the image of the virgin mary. At any given time there were hundreds of people flocking around this stain and even offering gifts up to THE STAIN.

It got so out of control that the police had to become involved because these fools were in danger of getting run over by a passing car.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 09:21 am
@FedUpAmerican,
I've met some barking mad Fundies but the same can be said for those that believe in nothing.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 09:41 am
@Red cv,
Red;34934 wrote:
I've met some barking mad Fundies but the same can be said for those that believe in nothing.

How about some examples Red.
Silverchild79

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 09:44 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Do you have a link or are you making this up?
Drnaline

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 09:48 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34949 wrote:
How about some examples Red.
You..
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 09:49 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;34951 wrote:
Just look at his sig, should explain it, LOL.
0 Replies

westernmom

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 11:50 am
@FedUpAmerican,
People are always looking for something to grasp at to give them purpose in this life. So if they think they see a "sign" then it renews their idea of their existence.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 12:00 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
I wonder if their has ever been a turd that someone claimed was in the shape of Jesus. http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f378/rugonnacry/ryanshitting.jpg
westernmom

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 01:27 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;35075 wrote:
I wonder if their has ever been a turd that someone claimed was in the shape of Jesus. http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f378/rugonnacry/ryan****ting.jpg

Well, maybe you should check on that. You could hang out in the men's room in a few airports... lol Maybe that's what Larry was doing!!!
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 01:29 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;34951 wrote:

Looking for it bro. Stay tuned...
0 Replies