A Loving Christian

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 10:05 am
Although Hitler did not attend church regularly and later criticized the Church for their rejection of his reformation of a unified German Church, at no time did Hitler criticize God or Jesus. He always maintained an honor and belief in Jesus. This alone put him as a Christian believer. But Hitler went beyond just belief in Jesus; he devoted his entire political life to deeds aimed at creating a race of people in the pure image of God.

Some claim that Hitler lied when promoting religion, for political reasons (without citing a shred of evidence), but nothing in the historical record indicates this, nor would there appear any reason for him to do so. Even if he lied in Mein Kampf, why would he continue to consider himself a Christian after he held absolute German power? Why spend so much valuable resources to rid Germany of Jews if not from some profound justification? Hate of Jews alone cannot explain it. The hate must stem from some source and the historical record shows that anti-Judaism had long lived in the minds of Christians ever since Paul separated his community of believers from the law and people of Judaism.

Just as revealingly, not only did Hitler present his religious beliefs in his speeches, but his own private notes reveal the influence of the Bible, long before he came into power. In one of his notes, he describes the Bible as the monumental history of mankind and used the old testament race laws as the foundation for his views against the Jews, which later turned into the Nazi Nuremberg race laws [Maser, p.282]

Many Christians have attempted to destroy Hitler's claimed Christianity by pointing out that his actions did not appear Christian-like (whatever that means). Therefore, so the hypothesis goes, no "true" Christian would cause "evil" deeds. But again, the Bible does not define Christianity in terms of deeds regardless of how good or evil they seem. Yet it came through his very deeds that Hitler confessed his work for the Lord:Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.

-Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Hitler's work of the Lord only agrees with Biblical scripture:And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

-Colossians 3:17

Hitler not only believed in Jesus (which alone made him a Christian) but his work against the Jews came straight from Christian theological reasoning just as had many Christian saints of the past. His Christian expressions of "Lord God," "Living Christ," and "Lord and Savior" indicates his acknowledgement of Jesus as God and his acceptance of a resurrected Christ
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 896 • Replies: 8
No top replies

tvsej

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 10:31 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Also let it be known he did not only try to rid Germany of Jews but of the weak, ill, lazy, mentally retarded, mentally ill, criminally insaine etc. population, any person non German and German alike, to be able to create the "Master Race" he strived for. The 6 million Jews that were killed include all others I just listed, they were not all Jews of the 6 million people killed.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 06:25 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Wrong again, FUA. Hitler concealed his hatred for Christianity until he achieved absolute power. He needed to placate the masses in certain, compromising ways, leading up to the 1933 elections, by which his Nazis secured the legislature. After that, it was commonplace for him to trash Christianity within his inner circle. He considered it a myth, and a Jewish contrivance. He believed the true German couldn't be a Christian. The true German was a person of and for the Volk, forever spiritually anchored in their blood and soil ideology. Himmler openly denounced Christianity, and ordered its official condemnation in the course of SS indoctrination. Himmler was Hitler's closest advisor and subordinate warrior chief.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 07:14 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Compare how many Christians hitler killed and it comes close to how many Jews he killed. IMO
FedUpAmerican

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 11:53 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34389 wrote:
Wrong again, FUA. Hitler concealed his hatred for Christianity until he achieved absolute power. He needed to placate the masses in certain, compromising ways, leading up to the 1933 elections, by which his Nazis secured the legislature. After that, it was commonplace for him to trash Christianity within his inner circle. He considered it a myth, and a Jewish contrivance. He believed the true German couldn't be a Christian. The true German was a person of and for the Volk, forever spiritually anchored in their blood and soil ideology. Himmler openly denounced Christianity, and ordered its official condemnation in the course of SS indoctrination. Himmler was Hitler's closest advisor and subordinate warrior chief.

Your lack of education in historical matters is astounding. Repeat the fourth grade and get back to me junior.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 08:58 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Funny i thought Pino has a degree in history.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 07:55 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;34411 wrote:
Compare how many Christians hitler killed and it comes close to how many Jews he killed. IMO

Forty-five million.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 07:59 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34444 wrote:
Your lack of education in historical matters is astounding. Repeat the fourth grade and get back to me junior.

I often imagine you as a whimpering, ugly penis. Once in a while, however, you come through the fog as an armpit-sniffing pedophile. Relax. I'm sure both visuals are technically inaccurate. Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 09:02 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Why so much thought about the penis dude???

Is there something that you want to reveal about yourself?
0 Replies