Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 09:51 pm
@RedOct,
watch what?
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 06:22 am
@hatukazi,
This was the video of the thread originally posted by RedOct to watch:

[SIZE="3"]NBC: WHY 20,000 Americans convert to Islam annually?[/SIZE]

YouTube - NBC: WHY 20,000 Americans convert to Islam annually?
Numpty

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 11:27 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;47229 wrote:
This was the video of the thread originally posted by RedOct to watch:

[SIZE="3"]NBC: WHY 20,000 Americans convert to Islam annually?[/SIZE]

YouTube - NBC: WHY 20,000 Americans convert to Islam annually?

In a population of what, 300 million? that equates to 0.0066666666666666666666667% of the population by my reconing.

Truely the religon of peace *ahem* at the current rate of conversion is on course to completely take over America in approximately 15000 years.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 06:09 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;47333 wrote:
In a population of what, 300 million? that equates to 0.0066666666666666666666667% of the population by my reconing.

Truely the religon of peace *ahem* at the current rate of conversion is on course to completely take over America in approximately 15000 years.

At least Islam becomes now the second largest religion in America despite the fact that negligible efforts are done by muslims to convey the Truth compared to the huge propoganda media of the Christian Chruch and despited the huge efforts by the biased media to scare people away from Islam. Truth (Islam) is spreading fast everywhere, you like it or not.
hatukazi

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 08:34 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;47646 wrote:
At least Islam becomes now the second largest religion in America despite the fact that negligible efforts are done by muslims to convey the Truth compared to the huge propoganda media of the Christian Chruch and despited the huge efforts by the biased media to scare people away from Islam. Truth (Islam) is spreading fast everywhere, you like it or not.

why is it that EVERY religion professes to be the TRUTH, but it is impossible for ALL of them to be the TRUTH?
SWORD of GOD

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 03:45 am
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;47696 wrote:
why is it that EVERY religion professes to be the TRUTH, but it is impossible for ALL of them to be the TRUTH?

It's very simple.
When the claims of truth become many, we as Muslims were ordered by Allah to seek the Truth by the proof, by the proof the Truth is known, because always there is only One Truth Which is the real truth.

First, there is a simple test which Allah (God) asks every one who seeks the real TRUTH to apply, and you can apply it to any book of faith that claims to be the TRUTH:

"Do they not then consider the Quran carefully? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much contradictions." (Quran: An-Nisa 4:82)

Second, according to the famous physicist and Nobel Prize winner, Albert Einstein, “Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind.” I invite you therefore to study the Quran, and analyze whether The Quran and Modern Science are compatible or incompatible?
THE Scientific MIRACLES OF a Book (which was revealed 14 centuries ago): watch the scientific Videos which certainly prove that this Book could not be authored by man, rather a greater source had to have been the author of this Book (click on the following link to watch the proofs) Harun Yahya - An Invitation to The Truth

Finally, I also invite you to read the Noble Quran (translation) yourself and discover the Truth. Don’t let others hijack your brain: (click on the link)The Noble Quran
hatukazi

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 10:08 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;47744 wrote:

i'm not going to make the obvious joke here.

more what i was asking is how do you know God is not unlike a diamond with many facets, each seperate religion is being interpreted by man, and man as a limited being can only see one facet of God at one time.

thus every religion contains a view of the truth, but manmade (since NO book can be proven to be written by God himself) religions simply cannot encompass the glory of God, Allah, YHWH, Jah, Buddha, Vishnu or the many names He has been known by through the ages.

every manmmade religion leaves too much room for fundamentalists to put their own spin on life and hate or denounce other based on their "lack of faith" in the TRUE religion.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 11:37 am
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;47758 wrote:
i'm not going to make the obvious joke here.

more what i was asking is how do you know God is not unlike a diamond with many facets, each seperate religion is being interpreted by man, and man as a limited being can only see one facet of God at one time.

thus every religion contains a view of the truth, but manmade (since NO book can be proven to be written by God himself) religions simply cannot encompass the glory of God, Allah, YHWH, Jah, Buddha, Vishnu or the many names He has been known by through the ages.

every manmmade religion leaves too much room for fundamentalists to put their own spin on life and hate or denounce other based on their "lack of faith" in the TRUE religion.

Discard my response to you. I just thought you're a Truth seeker! It is my mistake!
hatukazi

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 12:28 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;47763 wrote:
Discard my response to you. I just thought you're a Truth seeker! It is my mistake!

So I am only seeking the TRUTH if I am seeking Allah?
0 Replies