A Western Thought!!

Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2008 08:51 am
Insulting 1.2 billion muslims = freedom of the press !!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 704 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2008 12:51 pm
@politically-wrong,
Honestly i don't think they should care that we insult them, just as i don't think we should care if they insult us, everybody is entitled to their oppinions.
Numpty

Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2008 05:05 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54105 wrote:
Honestly i don't think they should care that we insult them, just as i don't think we should care if they insult us, everybody is entitled to their oppinions.

Agreed, to many sensitive people out there. Very Happy
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 01:34 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54105 wrote:

everybody is entitled to his or her opinion granted , where is the opinion here!! , secondly with all due respect its not u who is going to tell me what to care about .

the guy who first published the drawings received threats, and they answered by insulting people who had already started to forget the whole matter, a couple of punks make threats and you go on and make an international issue of it !! is there any wisdom here? why dont they find those punks , haul their ass to jail , and throw the keys ?!! wouldnot have that been a bit more constructive ?!!
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 04:11 pm
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;54123 wrote:
why dont they find those punks , haul their ass to jail , and throw the keys ?!! !

Because drawing insulting cartoons isn't against the law.

It seems that to stop free expression would be doing greater harm than any cartoon could do.
DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 07:39 pm
@politically-wrong,
Is it time to get out my muhamid avatar?
politically-wrong

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 01:36 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54139 wrote:
Because drawing insulting cartoons isn't against the law.

It seems that to stop free expression would be doing greater harm than any cartoon could do.

u totaly misunderstood me , you assumed that am talking about those who made the drawings , when i was actually refering to the ones who made the alleged threats against them
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 01:46 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54156 wrote:
Is it time to get out my muhamid avatar?

Am i supposed to beg you not to ? , looolz get out whatever u want , there is freedom of expression in conflictingviews , but u must remember with freedom comes responsibility , and i have the right to form an opinion about ur methods and mentality Wink
0 Replies