Regards from Sudan

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 06:29 am
hi every one , this is a good ahhhhh ritual u have going on introducing ur self , well iam a Sudanese citizen (everybody knows where SUdan is now adays thax to Darfur), i liked this website on first sight , i just hope everyone is welcome, may my views help establish an understanding of our side of the world, i would love to say that iam liberal but i will leave it to ur own judgement (please read my views and replies first Smile ) , see ya soon
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,523 • Replies: 42
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 07:32 am
@politically-wrong,
Thanks for joining, Libs are welcome but they tend to not stay long, hope your different.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 12:25 pm
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;27680 wrote:
hi every one , this is a good ahhhhh ritual u have going on introducing ur self , well iam a Sudanese citizen (everybody knows where SUdan is now adays thax to Darfur), i liked this website on first sight , i just hope everyone is welcome, may my views help establish an understanding of our side of the world, i would love to say that iam liberal but i will leave it to ur own judgement (please read my views and replies first Smile ) , see ya soon

WELCOME :thumbup:
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 06:21 pm
@politically-wrong,
Welcome, how is it going in the Sudan?
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 01:08 am
@politically-wrong,
Simply put not as good as our government claims nor as bad as the UN say's
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 11:04 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;27840 wrote:
Simply put not as good as our government claims nor as bad as the UN say's

Welcome aboard. Remember to keep your eyes open and your head down.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 05:03 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;27683 wrote:
Thanks for joining, Libs are welcome but they tend to not stay long, hope your different.

Politically-wrong,
That is patently not true....Liberals tongues are watched more closely, and you might be summarily dismissed if you don't phrase correctly...as the conservatives are "thin-skinned" and their feelings are easily hurt...so, stand your ground, but consider their feelings...or not. Welcome. Aaron
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 07:54 pm
@politically-wrong,
Welcome, dude.:thumbup:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 08:00 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28238 wrote:
Politically-wrong,
That is patently not true....Liberals tongues are watched more closely, and you might be summarily dismissed if you don't phrase correctly...as the conservatives are "thin-skinned" and their feelings are easily hurt...so, stand your ground, but consider their feelings...or not. Welcome. Aaron
When one tends to have emotional outbursts, one's view by course are more naturally observed/scrutinized. This forum is not a democracy, it is a private business. You are allowed to say just about anything, but you know who determines that. The thin skinned one left rather abruptly last time he was allowed to post.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 08:24 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;28248 wrote:
When one tends to have emotional outbursts, one's view by course are more naturally observed/scrutinized. This forum is not a democracy, it is a private business. You are allowed to say just about anything, but you know who determines that. The thin skinned one left rather abruptly last time he was allowed to post.

You seem the one having emotional outbursts...I didn't leave willingly...evidently some couldn't stand the heat. Typical. Touchy, touchy...Napoleonic complex, or penis envy?
Drnaline

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 08:25 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28259 wrote:
You seem the one having emotional outbursts...I didn't leave willingly...evidently some couldn't stand the heat. Typical. Touchy, touchy...Napoleonic complex, or penis envy?
Quote:
You seem the one having emotional outbursts..
No, i think what your mean is i envoke emotional outbursts.
Quote:
I didn't leave willingly
I know.
Quote:
evidently some couldn't stand the heat.
The fire awaits for those who jump out of the fry pan. Next?
Quote:
Typical. Touchy, touchy...Napoleonic complex, or penis envy?
I'm sure touchy touchy and penis envy go hand in hand with you, LOL?
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 09:06 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;28287 wrote:
No, i think what your mean is i envoke emotional outbursts.I know.The fire awaits for those who jump out of the fry pan. Next?I'm sure touchy touchy and penis envy go hand in hand with you, LOL?

LOLOLOL
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 10:03 am
@politically-wrong,
Aaron, how old are you? At least give us a decade. We're wrestling around in ever-thickening slop here, and I'd like to know whether or not I'm grappling with a kid. No offense. I just want a reference point. Thanks.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 10:05 am
@politically-wrong,
54? Wow. You're gonna have a heart-attack if you keep this up.
socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 10:40 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28436 wrote:

Like all of us, Aaron feelings and opinions are a result of his environment some of which was very tough. Having recognized that, I feel that although he plays hard, inside he is very much in touch with his liberal side wanting to be taken care of by the gov't because he feels he is due for the wrong doings that have been done to him, although, even he would admit, some were self inflicted. He sees Hillary as a way to accomplish what Bush will never do.
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 10:41 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28435 wrote:
Aaron, how old are you? At least give us a decade. We're wrestling around in ever-thickening slop here, and I'd like to know whether or not I'm grappling with a kid. No offense. I just want a reference point. Thanks.

December 24, 1952
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 10:42 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28436 wrote:

Don't worry about me...it'll take more than you to take me out
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 10:48 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;28454 wrote:
Like all of us, Aaron feelings and opinions are a result of his environment some of which was very tough. Having recognized that, I feel that although he plays hard, inside he is very much in touch with his liberal side wanting to be taken care of by the gov't because he feels he is due for the wrong doings that have been done to him, although, even he would admit, some were self inflicted. He sees Hillary as a way to accomplish what Bush will never do.

How dare you patronize me! You couldn't remotely come close to knowing who I am or what I'm about...I was wrong to be candid with you...it was a ploy on your part to turn tables. Typical. I'd tell what you could do with yourself and where you could go, but I just made it back....but know that I really, really mean it, in the worst way. You have a good day.
socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 11:55 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28459 wrote:
How dare you patronize me! You couldn't remotely come close to knowing who I am or what I'm about...I was wrong to be candid with you...it was a ploy on your part to turn tables. Typical. I'd tell what you could do with yourself and where you could go, but I just made it back....but know that I really, really mean it, in the worst way. You have a good day.

Aaron- this is an ANONYMOUS internet forum. No one here can identify you and no one here will ever meet you personally. There is absolutely no harm in participating. And, my opinions are drawn from public postings you made here for all to read and consider. Use this forum to explore feedback on your situation. Only good can come from it.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 12:23 pm
@politically-wrong,
You can get to "know" yourself, in biblical terms, for all I care.
You know what they say about opinions...they're as prolific as assholes.
My situation is none of yours, or anyone else's damn business...
Who are you? You must think that you really are someone....you're a speck. A flea, is all.
And practice what is preached...stay on topic, and stop making your attacks, personal