Conversations with God

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 10:21 pm
One of my favorite books of all time. Highly recommend it to everyone. Also wondering if anyone else has read it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 558 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Truth Re-Minder

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 10:28 pm
@Truth Re-Minder,
It also inspired me to have my own conversations with God a few years ago. At first I thought I was crazy, but just like Neale a strange and loving force took hold of my pencil, and the most wonderful answers to my qustions were written down. Clearly the wisdom in the words was beyond mine, and some of things I 'received' spoke of things, beyond my knowlege, and were very complex. Anyway much of what I have written Is going to be a book, and feel led to share here with you guys. I want your honest, feedback, positive and negative, and any factual data, to confirm or amend some of the subjects. Some of it can be mushy, but love is whats its all about. And I'd love to hear of anyone else's insights as well.
0 Replies

Truth Re-Minder

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 10:34 pm
@Truth Re-Minder,
Here is small bit. Some times I receive a thought, or a feeling in answer to my question. I try to be as open and clear as possible so that I don't influence what I receive with my own belief's, feelings ect, which is I think impossible to do. So maybe 80% to 90% of it is pure, I try my best. God's voice is in Italics. Prior to this writing I was in a very dark and hopeless place.

Hahahahahahaha!
Something funny?
I’ve known all along, all this time, all this pain, heartache, and struggle. I’ve had the answer through it all. ‘The sudden influx of spirit sends ripples of bliss through my body’.
Of course *smiles*, you just had yet to re-member the answer.
Yeah I knew but didn’t know I knew, and now I am here again as though I never left.
Actually, you didn’t leave at all.
I know. It seems like I’m right back, right where I was years ago.
Time has little meaning here. Aside from the influence it has on your perception, which sees time and events along linear lines, time is entirely different from my vantage.
Really, how so?
In actually all that ‘is happening’ has already happened and it all has yet to happen.
Whoa. How does that work?
See time like an onion, what is happening for you now is a single layer, and though it may seem you are moving from event to event, layer to layer, I see all layers at once.
So you are outside the onion?
I am the onion. And so are you. But temporal consciousness gets locked into whatever layer it is currently fixated upon. This is the experience you have of leaving my presence, when in actuality your focus has narrowed its perception upon the object of experience, making it seem that you are a part from the greater whole. But in truth you haven’t left the whole but simply have become ‘lost’ within it.
Wow, that’s a beautiful analogy I think I can understand it to, although the experience of it is a bit more elusive to explain.
Yes, the limitation of using words to explain experiences can only be successful to those who have experienced them or those with a vivid imagination. But all of you have experienced these things at some point, which makes understanding a matter of remembering, of allowing what you know to come forth from within, this is one of the purposes of this writing, to draw out what you already know. The feeling of revelation, of new knowledge, is in fact the remembrance of what you have always known.
0 Replies

Truth Re-Minder

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 10:40 pm
@Truth Re-Minder,
So what about the future? Do we know what will happen then?
Yes. What do you think drew you here? To write these words, to buy this book, even to do anything at all?
If it is all happening at once I suppose that makes sense, and explains that feeling of destiny.
Exactly, your sense of destiny, fate and purpose is but the movement from what is now, to what is now in the ‘future’, and it is the now of the future that motivates or draws you toward it.
Whoa, wait a minute. What about choice? I know this is true, this has been my experience countless times, and I haven’t felt like I had a choice. So do we? If we are always being pulled along by tide of destiny then where is free will in all of this?
What is happening cannot be changed, only where and who you are in relation to it. Events are like objects penetrating through this onion of life. They are often larger then layer you are currently in or aware of, but you often only see the part of it that affects you. Some are so large that they effect whole generations, These are the cycles of nature, many of which are so slow in your time that you hardly notice of comprehend there ways, but are effected by them nonetheless. Many unexplained events are but parts of a greater whole, that you have yet to see. So to are the events of your personal lives and relationships. Even past and future lives run along cyclical patterns, influenced by the heavens of the cosmos.
0 Replies

Truth Re-Minder

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 10:46 pm
@Truth Re-Minder,
Your referring to Astrology aren’t you?
I’ am referring to the subtle forces of nature that influences all life and events. The observant have noticed some of these patterns in nature, and charted the consistencies, they then associated symbols from there culture and collective experiences with these patterns. The result of this is what you call Astrology today.
So Astrology is real then?
The underlying patterns upon which they are based are indeed ‘real’ they can be measured and proven, if not now to the satisfaction of skeptics, then in the ‘future’ as sciences catches up in it’s ability to measure some of the many unseen forces of life. Until then the massive subjective effects as testified to be by millions of people both now past and future.
What do you mean by ‘past and future’? How can those in the past and future testify now to the relevance of Astrology?
The cycles of nature are universal truths. Their effects upon the objects and beings of nature are relative, as they are localized to each planet and its relation to the other planets within its vicinity. However all planets and stars have some effect no matter how minute. In fact there are many more sources of effect then your current astrological systems cover.
Wow, that’s far out.
Indeed, *grins*
I have often wondered what someone’s horoscope would look like if they were born on the Moon or Mars. It couldn’t be the same right? Because the relation of the planets would change, not to mention the timing of the cycles. This is beginning to be more then I understand.
Yes it is very complex, much like a shifting cosmic web-wheel.
Great analogy there God, but does this have to with past and future humans again?
Humans of your ‘past’ cultures, have developed astrological and cosmological systems that date back thousands of years.
Yes the Chinese, Indians, Babylonians, and Egyptians all had there own astrological systems and mythologies. There are probably more but how are they proving astrology now, I mean they believed in many of other superstitions as well.
Are they that different from your current religions?
No not really. Strikingly similar in fact, but that’s just mythology not scientific reality.
Are religions therefore invalid because their deities were formed from superstition or borrowed from prior religions? Are not many of there prelates and teachings based on spiritual cycles and laws, just as astrology is based on natural ones. It would be unwise to dismiss either religion or astrology completely simply because some of there elements are less then genuine. Although the truth of there origins should not be overlooked due to blind faith. In the end it is the responsibility of each individual to discern for herself what is true and what is less then truth. But gain can be found in all things if one has the wisdom to see it. Balance is the key here.
0 Replies