• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 940 • Replies: 17
No top replies

David cv

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:11 am
@Whip,
Well if he's not your president, then get out of his country. He is the POTUSA and thus if he's not your president, then America must not be your country. Wink
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2009 12:39 pm
@Whip,
Whip;68418 wrote:
A Black Man Became a Walking Red Herring TonightSource

Of all the tripe in this biased article this is the most worrying:

"we must help him fail"

What exactly is this supposed to mean? You want to willingly hurt America for political gains? Whoever does such a thing is guilty of treachery and should be brought to court on grounds of treason.
Whip

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2009 01:19 pm
@David cv,
David;68420 wrote:
Well if he's not your president, then get out of his country. He is the POTUSA and thus if he's not your president, then America must not be your country. Wink

Sorry son, this aint his country. The boy was born in Kenya and he is not White. Therefore he is not qualified to be a citizen, let alone a political leader, of this country.

P.S. Just so you know, I am not a citizen of America - I am a citizen of the United States of America.
Whip

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2009 02:31 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68421 wrote:
Of all the tripe in this biased article this is the most worrying:

"we must help him fail"

What exactly is this supposed to mean? You want to willingly hurt America for political gains? Whoever does such a thing is guilty of treachery and should be brought to court on grounds of treason.

In my opinion, "we must help him fail", means we should allow him to continue his course and show himself for what he is and, by doing so, will fail naturally.

Do I want to "willingly, [I would have written, willfully], hurt America for political gain?" Yes. But, do I want to hurt the UNITED STATES of AMERICA? Implicitly, NO; Resoundingly, NO! Obama is doing that as the puppet who represents his tyrannical, hate filled masters. *** that lawn jockey. Nothing qualifies his halfrican ass to lead what was once the GREATEST country on earth! The greatest of governments that ever existed.... this punk isn't qualified to shine the shoes of a pauper.

Now, what of the article?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2009 02:56 am
@Whip,
Whip;68424 wrote:

Now, what of the article?

And speculation counts as "journalism" now?
Whip

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2009 02:18 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68434 wrote:
And speculation counts as "journalism" now?

Was your hero negro a liar, or not? Tell us, my hateful Jewish friend, is Obongo the man of the hour or an insult to liberty?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 09:34 am
@Whip,
Whip;68439 wrote:
Was your hero negro a liar, or not? Tell us, my hateful Jewish friend, is Obongo the man of the hour or an insult to liberty?

Aren't you the presumptuous one?

Where have I said Obama was my hero? I support Obama, he has a lot of potential and he has done some great things, but he is not my hero. If you can show me where he lied that would be great!
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 10:10 am
@Whip,
Whip;68423 wrote:
Sorry son, this aint his country. The boy was born in Kenya and he is not White. Therefore he is not qualified to be a citizen, let alone a political leader, of this country.

Prove it. While you are at it, prove that the 40+ year old announcements in the Hawaii newspapers are fraudulent. Are you about to say that the President can time travel?

Quote:
P.S. Just so you know, I am not a citizen of America - I am a citizen of the United States of America.

Prove it. Where's your long form? Scan and post your long form. Until you do, we won't consider you a citizen.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 01:02 pm
@Whip,
Whip;68423 wrote:
Sorry son, this aint his country. The boy was born in Kenya and he is not White.

What the hell does that have to do with anything?
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 08:24 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68450 wrote:
What the hell does that have to do with anything?

No clue. Besides, why should we pay attention to someone that wasn't born in this country? I don't remember seeing whippy's long forms. WHERE IS THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?! WHAT IS HE HIDING?!
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2009 01:01 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;68454 wrote:
No clue. Besides, why should we pay attention to someone that wasn't born in this country? I don't remember seeing whippy's long forms. WHERE IS THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?! WHAT IS HE HIDING?!

He would have to provide a birth certificate, of course that could be faked, so he would also need the newspaper birth announcements, but that could be faked too, so he needs like 4 witnesses, a security camera video, hospital tag number, and the names of all of the nurses and doctors on duty that night.......just to be sure! Wink
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2009 01:51 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68455 wrote:
He would have to provide a birth certificate, of course that could be faked, so he would also need the newspaper birth announcements, but that could be faked too, so he needs like 4 witnesses, a security camera video, hospital tag number, and the names of all of the nurses and doctors on duty that night.......just to be sure! Wink

I could pay four people, make a fake video, forge hospital tags and just snag random names of doctors and nurses (who's gonna prove me wrong?).

I want him to pick me up in a DeLorean and BTTF me to the actual birth. That's the only REAL proof.
0 Replies

David cv

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 03:05 am
@Whip,
Whip;68423 wrote:

0 Replies

Whip

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 01:05 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;68443 wrote:
Aren't you the presumptuous one?

Where have I said Obama was my hero? I support Obama, he has a lot of potential and he has done some great things, but he is not my hero. If you can show me where he lied that would be great!

Read the original post.
Whip

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 01:10 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;68448 wrote:
Prove it. The burden of proof is not on me, it is on your lawn jockey president.

Prove it. Where's your long form? Scan and post your long form. Until you do, we won't consider you a citizen. I am not running for office. Unless INS comes for me, I don't have to prove my citizenship.

If you are INS, come to my house and I will provide all the proof needed. Unlike this halfrican fake, I will not try to hide that information. And, should I run for any government office, all of my records will be open for scrutiny.
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 08:34 pm
@Whip,
The burden of proof is on you. You are the one making the claim that he is born elsewhere, you need to provide the proof. The fact that he sits in that chair is proof that he is a US born citizen. The Hawaii Dept of Health and the governor of Hawaii (a Pubbie, imagine that!) have verified his long form. You also have to contest the newspaper announcements that have been in the archives for over four decades.

See, you aren't privvy to view another's long form by law. Its illegal. Elected rep or not, you do not have the required credentials to view it. Think of it as a civilian "classified".

Orly Owl got her ass handed to her this week. Seems to happen to her a lot... what with all her frivolous lawsuits and copied-then-forged birth certificates of Australians and such.

Too bad. So sad. Take your tinfoil conspiracies elsewhere.

Whip;68465 wrote:
If you are INS, come to my house and I will provide all the proof needed. Unlike this halfrican fake, I will not try to hide that information. And, should I run for any government office, all of my records will be open for scrutiny.

Doesn't look like a long form to me. How about you, Fatal? Looks like you're hiding that information right now. I think that if you actually were born here, you'd freely shove it in our faces with a nice scan and post of that long form birth certificate (complete with footprints, please).

What are you hiding? There has to be something you don't want people to see. C'mon, don't be afraid Smile
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2009 08:17 am
@Whip,
Whip;68464 wrote:
Read the original post.

Lie requires intent.
0 Replies