Well look what the cat drugged in

marcus cv

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 10:54 pm
@Drnaline,
Please use private message to resolve personal issues. :peace: Very Happy

P.S.
I don't see anything wrong of Drnaline offering his house in the discussion of the hurricane.
It's great that we have him and others who offered.
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 09:44 pm
@marcus cv,
marcus;59803 wrote:
Please use private message to resolve personal issues. :peace: Very Happy

P.S.
I don't see anything wrong of Drnaline offering his house in the discussion of the hurricane.
It's great that we have him and others who offered.

Uh, Marcus, pay attention....it wasn't Drnaline, it was Westernmom who offered her home to "me". And I thanked her.
I wouldn't knowingly walk into any lion's den, without making sure the lion was slain.
Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 11:21 pm
@aaronssongs,
Quote:
Santa Fe's alot closer then Idaho, your welcome in my home curmy.

He was offering me a place to come to.
Contentious as ever, Aaron, finding any little thing to complain about.
socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:36 am
@aaronssongs,
Well, I have not chimed in in quite a while but I see that aaronsongs is up to his usual banter. Tell me if anyone cares..?
marcus cv

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:42 am
@socalgolfguy,
Quote:
I wouldn't knowingly walk into any lion's den, without making sure the lion was slain.

Following "the original story" you could be in lion's den by faith. :p
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 11:09 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;60541 wrote:
He was offering me a place to come to.
Contentious as ever, Aaron, finding any little thing to complain about.

Please. You thought I had maybe "mellowed" during my "excursion"?
My fans would be disappointed.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 11:11 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;60548 wrote:
Well, I have not chimed in in quite a while but I see that aaronsongs is up to his usual banter. Tell me if anyone cares..?

Socal, what's up, baby? Perhaps, the board reveled in your hiatus, as it did in mine. Not that anyone cares. LOL.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 11:13 pm
@marcus cv,
marcus;60549 wrote:
Following "the original story" you could be in lion's den by faith. :p

Based on the antics of some, there is not that much faith in the world. Once bitten, twice shy.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 02:17 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;60720 wrote:
Socal, what's up, baby? Perhaps, the board reveled in your hiatus, as it did in mine. Not that anyone cares. LOL.

You know, Aaron, the fact that you are high strung gives you spirit, which can be admirable if channeled in a constructive direction. Why not use your intellect to help others..? Dinging some on this site with clever quips and cheap insults is akin to slapping a small child. No one benefits....not that anyone cares. Although I am enlightened occassionally, I know that I have not changed one opinion while here.
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 11:08 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;60731 wrote:
You know, Aaron, the fact that you are high strung gives you spirit, which can be admirable if channeled in a constructive direction. Why not use your intellect to help others..? Dinging some on this site with clever quips and cheap insults is akin to slapping a small child. No one benefits....not that anyone cares. Although I am enlightened occassionally, I know that I have not changed one opinion while here.

Wow. Been a long time since I've been accused of having "intellect". thanks, I think. And "high strung", am I? Not sure what to make of that one. You're thinking I haven't been channeling my spirit in a constructive direction, ne c'est pas? Hmmmm. Very mixed reviews.
In any event, passion does drive me. And I'm helpful by default....my mother in me. Not interested in changing anyone's opinion...just looking for discourse. Of course, some cannot help but to try to persuade others' to their point of view, which requires way too much energy, and is bound to fail. Agree to disagree, is my motto. Or is it my mantra?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 11:35 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;60731 wrote:
Although I am enlightened occassionally, I know that I have not changed one opinion while here.

Going to a debate forum expecting to change other people's opinions is like going to a car show expecting to convince people your car is the best.
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 01:02 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60849 wrote:
Going to a debate forum expecting to change other people's opinions is like going to a car show expecting to convince people your car is the best.

Oh thank you, great sage one for your valuable insight. You are clever beyond words. lol.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 06:39 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;60852 wrote:
Oh thank you, great sage one for your valuable insight. You are clever beyond words. lol.

It's why i'm here. Very Happy
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2008 09:08 am
@aaronssongs,
Hey to you, DR man!
0 Replies

Musky Hunter

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 08:11 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60849 wrote:

:rollinglaugh:
0 Replies