More Religious Right Hypocrisy--ORU Scandal brewing

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 04:51 pm
FOXNews.com - Oral Roberts University President Says God Is Telling Him to Deny Allegations in Scandal - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 828 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 08:52 pm
@aaronssongs,
I have always had a bad feeling about giant evangelical church movements becoming so large and so powerful that they lose their way toward the intended mission of serving God.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 12:09 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;40978 wrote:
I have always had a bad feeling about giant evangelical church movements becoming so large and so powerful that they lose their way toward the intended mission of serving God.

Human beings are flawed....which is why nobody ought to be telling anyone else how to be....Brian, Volunteer, Campbell, and anybody else feeling "holier-than-thou". Burns my butt. Pointing fingers, indeed!
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 07:34 am
@aaronssongs,
I point a finger at them too but its the more vertical variety and its the one next to the ring finger.

ORU does NOTHING to support Christian beliefs. It is run by charlatans and should be shut down for fraud. The students need to be deprogrammed from their Christian brainwashing.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 07:44 am
@aaronssongs,
Lololol, you said oral.
0 Replies