Texas Church reneges on gay vet's funeral

Drnaline

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 09:40 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30725 wrote:
You're obviously not being honest...confession is good for the soul...really.
And I'm not oppressed (with 2 'p's )....I just deal with racism and prejudice when its' thrust upon me.

"Obviously"? What makes it so? If i have a confession to make it will be to a priest or my maker.
Quote:
And I'm not oppressed (with 2 'p's )....
So don't you believe that black america is oppressed, yet you are not? If you are not opressed should you have such issue with white america? You definately have issues with whites, IMO a person that was not opressed would not have these issues, they would be tryng to get there fellow race members out of this opression, correct?
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 09:49 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30726 wrote:
"Obviously"? What makes it so? If i have a confession to make it will be to a priest or my maker.So don't you believe that black america is oppressed, yet you are not? If you are not opressed should you have such issue with white america? You definately have issues with whites, IMO a person that was not opressed would not have these issues, they would be tryng to get there fellow race members out of this opression, correct?

You don't know what you're talking about, and therefore cannot articulate it adequately...so, I'll leave you in the quandary that you're in.
And it's obvious, because I am knowledgeable of psychology, and you definitely display evidence of a troubled childhood...anyone versed in the subject, would agree. So why don't you concentrate on you...and less on me...because I don't care what you think.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 10:01 pm
@aaronssongs,
I didn't think you would be able to articulate your own thought. To busy being opressed i guess.
Quote:
And it's obvious, because I am knowledgeable of psychology, and you definitely display evidence of a troubled childhood...
REally, then why when i asked ""Obviously"? What makes it so?" do you avert the question and say you don't understand what i mean, some psychological training? If you do understand explain what in my post made it so obvious that i was not being honest?
Quote:
anyone versed in the subject, would agree.
Please anyone, step forward and be made public and stand next to Dr. Coleman?
Quote:
So why don't you concentrate on you...and less on me...because I don't care what you think.
You keep asking that and what do i keep telling you? You ever take no for an answer, cause that's all your getting out of me.
0 Replies