Could Slavery end poverty and starvation?

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 03:50 pm
Could Slavery end poverty and starvation?

I would like to invite you to try to think demographically.

We all can then see ourselves as just a part of a whole and all in the same common.

In this common, the lowest demographic position will be the 16,000 that die of starvation daily in the real world.

In my definition of slave, I would include, Untouchables, indentured labor, working poor, sex slaves, migrant workers and what have you.

The point is that it is a large number. Add to this most of the Christian sects and Islamic sects that wish to be slaved to God, and it is billions.

Most secular nations more ore less give lip service only to issues of slavery. All nations have their sex slave markets and poverty is rampant.

I think we should stop being hypocrites and legalize slavery in order to stomp it out as we save those that are presently starving.

Mankind must at some point in time control his demographics and this would be a good start. It would aid us in the control of fertility and overpopulation.

Legalizing slavery would mean that we would have to redefine that word. It would become more of an adoption. In a demographic pyramid, we are all slaved to the system so in a sense, we are only speaking of degree of comfort for the common. This would include the 16,000. It is unprofitable for any common to have losses.

Demographically speaking, we all know that it is better to move wealth into the poorest locals. Legalizing slavery under proper rules would profit the whole common.

We should trash the blind eye we have all been giving poverty and slavery and look at it for the profit it could bring if the rules are seen as profitable for them as well and it can for the common.

No political or religious system has ever been able to rid itself of it�s lowest step in its demography. I think it time to set the rules to a more humane set for how that demography lives. First rule. Keep your slave alive.

Slavery yes or slavery no?

Regards
DL
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,642 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Rehmat

Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 05:17 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Slavery is as old as prostitution industry. They have brought great material and sexual benefits to the elite minority (Jews for the last few centuries) - but turned into more than any Holocaust in the history of humanity. Before the dawn of Islam - both of these evils were practiced by the followers of every known religions - topped by Judaism. Islam put adultery and prostitution into the "major sins" slot - while termed slavery as an "undesirable act". The result was that within 100 years of the Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) death - slavery was eradicated in the entire Muslim world.

The current state of world poverty is the result of over 150 year of Judo-Christian colonization of Africa, Asia, Middle East, South America and Australia. These colonialists acted worse than thieves and butchers. They murdered tens of millions of innocent people and looted their natural resources and scientific achievements - the very theft is still being carried out by the old colonial powers under different slogans, such as, democracy, women's liberation, human-rights, freedom of press and the best of all "War on Terrorism" - carried out by terrorist governments.

How the world has been exploited by these vultures can be judged by the United States' example. The US has less than 6% of world's population but it consumes 40% of world's resources and produces 50% of world's garbage. The US boasts 4,500 billionaires and 325,000 millionaires - great majority of them Jewish.

The removal of financial plundering would certainly solve the starvation problem - but in case of slavery, the world needs another Messiah.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 01:02 pm
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;71282 wrote:
Slavery is as old as prostitution industry. They have brought great material and sexual benefits to the elite minority (Jews for the last few centuries) - but turned into more than any Holocaust in the history of humanity. Before the dawn of Islam - both of these evils were practiced by the followers of every known religions - topped by Judaism. Islam put adultery and prostitution into the "major sins" slot - while termed slavery as an "undesirable act". The result was that within 100 years of the Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) death - slavery was eradicated in the entire Muslim world.

The current state of world poverty is the result of over 150 year of Judo-Christian colonization of Africa, Asia, Middle East, South America and Australia. These colonialists acted worse than thieves and butchers. They murdered tens of millions of innocent people and looted their natural resources and scientific achievements - the very theft is still being carried out by the old colonial powers under different slogans, such as, democracy, women's liberation, human-rights, freedom of press and the best of all "War on Terrorism" - carried out by terrorist governments.

How the world has been exploited by these vultures can be judged by the United States' example. The US has less than 6% of world's population but it consumes 40% of world's resources and produces 50% of world's garbage. The US boasts 4,500 billionaires and 325,000 millionaires - great majority of them Jewish.

The removal of financial plundering would certainly solve the starvation problem - but in case of slavery, the world needs another Messiah.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 02:36 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;71278 wrote:

:ban:
Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 09:32 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71312 wrote:
:ban:

Ok.

Better a starved dead body than a live slave.

Regards
DL
theophilus cv

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 09:38 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;71369 wrote:
Ok.

Better a starved dead body than a live slave.

Regards
DL

I think Patrick Henry would have agreed with this.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 01:17 pm
@theophilus cv,
Slavery is the catalyst of human indignity towards each other.

We have plenty of food, there is more than enough food to feed the world, the problem is breaking the traditional barriers and distributing this food to the people that need it.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 02:01 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71381 wrote:
Slavery is the catalyst of human indignity towards each other.

We have plenty of food, there is more than enough food to feed the world, the problem is breaking the traditional barriers and distributing this food to the people that need it.

I would say that it was more a matter of the western greed and a lack of thought for the common.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 02:09 pm
@theophilus cv,
theophilus;71371 wrote:
I think Patrick Henry would have agrees with this.

I guess that I will have to say when I am being cynical.

Henry would have sung a different tune if he was a slave.
Quite easy to choose death in the abstract but bring it near and he would beg to live.

Rhetoric v/s reality.

What terrible tragedies realism inflicts on people.

Regards
DL
0 Replies