Jesus as God is problematic.

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 10:48 am

If you believe in the trinity, you would have to explain how in the beginning, Jesus was alive before his mother was even born.

You would also have to contend with the virgin birth.
That concept was around much earlier than Christianity in other religions.

YouTube - Nothing in Christianity is original....

YouTube - Jesus Was Not the Messiah -- Part OneVICARIOUS ATONEMENT

The last reason I have a problem with Jesus as God is that scripture has him resurrecting and his body living forever in heaven.
This cannot be as he never ate of the tree of life. He then could not be immortal. At least not his human part.

To believe that Jesus is God one also has to buy into the notion that miracles of all kinds are real.
No proof of any miracle exists and I think that if God wanted man to believe in such a thing, he would have left a sample here for us to ponder.

Do you have faith in Jesus?

If so,

Matthew 17:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Do your thing. There are about 50,000 children that starve to death yearly. Time for you to show what faith can do.

Are miracles real?

Regards
DL
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 598 • Replies: 3
No top replies

YuhannaEl

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 11:47 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;70509 wrote:

If you believe in the trinity, you would have to explain how in the beginning, Jesus was alive before his mother was even born.

You would also have to contend with the virgin birth.
That concept was around much earlier than Christianity in other religions.

YouTube - Nothing in Christianity is original....

YouTube - Jesus Was Not the Messiah -- Part OneVICARIOUS ATONEMENT

The last reason I have a problem with Jesus as God is that scripture has him resurrecting and his body living forever in heaven.
This cannot be as he never ate of the tree of life. He then could not be immortal. At least not his human part.

To believe that Jesus is God one also has to buy into the notion that miracles of all kinds are real.
No proof of any miracle exists and I think that if God wanted man to believe in such a thing, he would have left a sample here for us to ponder.

If so,

Matthew 17:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Do your thing. There are about 50,000 children that starve to death yearly. Time for you to show what faith can do.

Are miracles real?

Regards
DL

There Is No Way To Have A Trinity Without First Separating Each Of The Three Things Indivdually To Declare Then A Trinity . By That I Mean , You Have To First Establish That There Is A Father One Thing And A Son Another Thing And A Holy Ghost The Thrid Thing , In order For These Things To Totally Mix And Become One Thing . They Would Have To Start Off Equal In Rank , Quantity . Space , Density , Authority , Or Existence . In Admitting That The Son Came From The Father , Time Make The Difference , The Father Would Have To Had Been First , Before The Son . This Would Make Them Unequal And Incapable Of Becoming A Balanced Triad . No It Did Not Mean That When It Said God The Father ,,, God The Son , And God The Holy Ghost = One God .. Because Three Cannot Go Into One .
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 03:04 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
YuhannaEl

This I cannot argue with.

Regards
DL
YuhannaEl

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 03:30 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;70515 wrote: