Have ye forgotten, ye are Gods.

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2010 10:59 am

Ye Are Gods

OAIM Ye Are Gods?

Was religion invented to enslave you or empower you?

As a Deist, I am not tied to any particular dogma that tells me who or what God is.

As a free human I know that I am the only one who can make me voluntarily do anything.

I know that you are in the same position.

Scripture and particularly Revelation says that we are to be ruled in the end by a son of man.

That is you or I. Male or female.

BibleGateway.com - KeywordSearch: son of man

If Jesus is the son of God and our God is to be the son of man, then why follow Jesus or any other archetype?

Our God is a man or woman.

Should we be looking for him or her?

Are you the one male or female that recognizes your own worth?

To be as Gods, knowing good and evil.

Like freedom of choice, to chose bondage or freedom is within you.
Like freedom of choice, the decision to be all you can be, to be as Gods, lies within you as well.

Scripture says that God gave us dominion of this world and space.
Dominion, like freedom of choice cannot be given. It must be taken.

John 10:34
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

Regards
DL
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 790 • Replies: 3
No top replies

YuhannaEl

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2010 06:02 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;70462 wrote:

Ye Are Gods

OAIM Ye Are Gods?

Was religion invented to enslave you or empower you?

As a Deist, I am not tied to any particular dogma that tells me who or what God is.

As a free human I know that I am the only one who can make me voluntarily do anything.

I know that you are in the same position.

Scripture and particularly Revelation says that we are to be ruled in the end by a son of man.

That is you or I. Male or female.

BibleGateway.com - KeywordSearch: son of man

If Jesus is the son of God and our God is to be the son of man, then why follow Jesus or any other archetype?

Our God is a man or woman.

Should we be looking for him or her?

Are you the one male or female that recognizes your own worth?

To be as Gods, knowing good and evil.

Like freedom of choice, to chose bondage or freedom is within you.
Like freedom of choice, the decision to be all you can be, to be as Gods, lies within you as well.

Scripture says that God gave us dominion of this world and space.
Dominion, like freedom of choice cannot be given. It must be taken.

John 10:34
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

Regards
DL

ANUNNAQI / ELOHEEM
Genesis R.T. 1;1-12 , 14 , 16 - 18 , 20 -22 , 24 -28 , 31 ; 2;2 ; 3;1, 5,6,9 ; 4;25 ; 5 ; 1 , 22; 6;2; 7;16 ; 8;1 ; 9 ;1 ; 20;3 ; 22;9 , 12 ; 27;28 ; 28;4 , 30;20 ; 35;4 , 5 ; 41 ; 39

The word '' ANUNNAQI '' means '' Those Who ANU Sent Down , From Heaven To Earth '' . They came from the skies to the planet earth which was originally called Tiamat meaning '' Maiden Of Life ''. And also referred to as Tamtu And Tiwawat , And Qi , Ki , Tiamat .. Is also called Terra , Orb , Arduwt Or Ard . When the greek got hold of the word Qi , They changed it to Ge < Greek > Where the word Geo < Greek > comes from . . The ANUNNAQI in The Bible are called ELOHEEM . They got their name ANUNNAQI When they were coming to Earth . The ANUNNAQI are a race of Supreme Beings .

The word ANUNNAQI is used within The Ancient Tablets such as The Enuma Elish , The Gilgamesh Epics , Etc . The word ELOHEEM <Aramic > means ''' These Beings '' Or '' A Group Of ELOHS '' . ELOHEEMS Are angels of El <Aramic > or messengers of EL ELOH Who is ANU . They are physical Angelic Beings , Not Spooks Or Spirits Or Ghost . They are a host of beings that do the work of EL < Aramic > While on The Planet Earth under an appointed being . Then they are called El < Aramic > Who is under AL or El <Aramic >

The word '' ELOHEEM '' Is found throughout '' The Scroll Of Genesis and is Falsely translated as '' God '' The name ELOHEEM Is used for Both Agreeable And Disagreeable Beings And Even Humans As In Exodus 7 ; 1 , When YAHUWA < Aramic > Told MOSES That He Will Make Him An ELOHEEM For The PHARAOH .
Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2010 09:16 am
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;70464 wrote:
ANUNNAQI / ELOHEEM
Genesis R.T. 1;1-12 , 14 , 16 - 18 , 20 -22 , 24 -28 , 31 ; 2;2 ; 3;1, 5,6,9 ; 4;25 ; 5 ; 1 , 22; 6;2; 7;16 ; 8;1 ; 9 ;1 ; 20;3 ; 22;9 , 12 ; 27;28 ; 28;4 , 30;20 ; 35;4 , 5 ; 41 ; 39

The word '' ANUNNAQI '' means '' Those Who ANU Sent Down , From Heaven To Earth '' . They came from the skies to the planet earth which was originally called Tiamat meaning '' Maiden Of Life ''. And also referred to as Tamtu And Tiwawat , And Qi , Ki , Tiamat .. Is also called Terra , Orb , Arduwt Or Ard . When the greek got hold of the word Qi , They changed it to Ge < Greek > Where the word Geo < Greek > comes from . . The ANUNNAQI in The Bible are called ELOHEEM . They got their name ANUNNAQI When they were coming to Earth . The ANUNNAQI are a race of Supreme Beings .

The word ANUNNAQI is used within The Ancient Tablets such as The Enuma Elish , The Gilgamesh Epics , Etc . The word ELOHEEM <Aramic > means ''' These Beings '' Or '' A Group Of ELOHS '' . ELOHEEMS Are angels of El <Aramic > or messengers of EL ELOH Who is ANU . They are physical Angelic Beings , Not Spooks Or Spirits Or Ghost . They are a host of beings that do the work of EL < Aramic > While on The Planet Earth under an appointed being . Then they are called El < Aramic > Who is under AL or El <Aramic >

The word '' ELOHEEM '' Is found throughout '' The Scroll Of Genesis and is Falsely translated as '' God '' The name ELOHEEM Is used for Both Agreeable And Disagreeable Beings And Even Humans As In Exodus 7 ; 1 , When YAHUWA < Aramic > Told MOSES That He Will Make Him An ELOHEEM For The PHARAOH .

And you have bought into all that fantasy have you?

Regards
DL
YuhannaEl

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2010 10:27 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;70472 wrote:
And you have bought into all that fantasy have you?

Regards
DL

See What Happen When You Think Your Saying Something Slick ...
0 Replies