Noah to Jesus. Why did you not intercede? Traitor.

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 06:18 am
Stockholm syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 632 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Hawkins cv

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2010 10:51 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;69373 wrote:

Those who believe in a literal interpretation of Genesis are faced with the reality that Jesus would have been culpable in the genocides of Noah’s day.

How do you come to this conclusion? Isn't it from your faith? In accordance to the Bible, we should be clueless about Jesus' role before His coming to earth.

Quote:

One is left wondering why man would then be so eager to follow one with the type of morals that allows one to use genocide on humans.

Our moral code standard is given by God to men. God doesn't need to follow men's mentality to do things. As long as His sovereignty is taken in an absolute sense, everyone is 'killed' by Him as everyone has a first death to die which can be stopped by Him if He wishes to.

To me, it is very clearly stated in Genesis and the Bible that everyone will have to die his/her first death one way or another. God takes good care of those souls of His sheep.

Quote:

This is submission by fear as explained by the

Stockholm syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can understand, to a point, how this type of slave mentality started.
I cannot understand how religionists are still with it.

So are you asking people to swallow this by faith. Or do you have concrete proof (by brain analysis of each human individual) that this is the situation applicable to each individual?

Quote:

Any mind that thinks of justice issues would have to wonder what a jury would find if Jesus/God ever shows up again.

Would we find Jesus guilty or not?
Could he justify his genocide of man?

You can do this in human courts. God will do His Judgment in His heavenly court, so please be prepared. Moreover, if it's ok for you to judge God, is it ok for you to accept God's judgment on your sin?

Quote:

Did Jesus just sort of sit back while He/His Father primed the pump, so to speak, in Noah’s day, thus making him a traitor to the human race, for damn near bringing it to extinction along with the other --innocent -- animals.

Is Jesus guilty of anything?

Like I said, in a human court it's up to the humans to judge. Yet in God's court your betreyal of Him and His law shall be judged. Very Happy Your already cruxified Him once, remember?!

Your camp (I supposed you are one of them, correct me if not so) is prophecied to fight God in endtime (which is now),

Rev 20:7-9
When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city he loves.

And it's His turn for a vengance, is it fair enough?!

Hebrews 10:29-30
How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace? For we know him who said, "It is mine to avenge; I will repay,"[d] and again, "The Lord will judge his people.

The universe is within His sovereignty, in case you don't know.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 05:48 am
@Hawkins cv,
Hawkins;69492 wrote:
How do you come to this conclusion? Isn't it from your faith? In accordance to the Bible, we should be clueless about Jesus' role before His coming to earth.

Our moral code standard is given by God to men. God doesn't need to follow men's mentality to do things. As long as His sovereignty is taken in an absolute sense, everyone is 'killed' by Him as everyone has a first death to die which can be stopped by Him if He wishes to.

To me, it is very clearly stated in Genesis and the Bible that everyone will have to die his/her first death one way or another. God takes good care of those souls of His sheep.

So are you asking people to swallow this by faith. Or do you have concrete proof (by brain analysis of each human individual) that this is the situation applicable to each individual?

You can do this in human courts. God will do His Judgment in His heavenly court, so please be prepared. Moreover, if it's ok for you to judge God, is it ok for you to accept God's judgment on your sin?

Like I said, in a human court it's up to the humans to judge. Yet in God's court your betreyal of Him and His law shall be judged. Very Happy Your already cruxified Him once, remember?!

Your camp (I supposed you are one of them, correct me if not so) is prophecied to fight God in endtime (which is now),

And it's His turn for a vengance, is it fair enough?!

Hebrews 10:29-30
How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace? For we know him who said, "It is mine to avenge; I will repay,"[d] and again, "The Lord will judge his people.

The universe is within His sovereignty, in case you don't know.

Before we engage.

How do you come to know so much about what God does and how he works?

All that is known of God is what has been written by men so you are just believing and giving dogma.
Constantine's Bible is just a best guess.

Dogma, another word for B S.

Just to show my kind of thinking.

God showed how to treat murderers with Cane.
He rewarded him.
how much greater then the reward for killing an archetypal Jesus.

You sound like a literalist and frankly, we tend not to see eye to eye.
They believe in fantasy and I do not.

I have had an apotheosis and they have not because their God is in a book where mine is not.
He is in many books.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

YuhannaEl

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 09:45 am
@Greatest I am cv,

Belief & Believe" are two of the most deceptive words in religion. Belief is ignorance. Belief is to ignore the facts, intentionally or ignorantly. If one has to believe, it means he or she does not know, and if one does not know, that is ignorance. Anyone can believe anything and this means that a person can believe, and be 100% wrong. But knowledge is knowing and knowledge is correct information. "To know" gives one confidence, but belief infers doubt. To believe is to accept things that you do don't know .Either you know or you don't. Once you know - then you no longer have to believe and belief is the fuel of most religions.
0 Replies