Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,574 • Replies: 26
No top replies

Seer Travis Truman

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2009 09:12 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Your non-existant god-creature :

1) Knows everything (all knowledgable)
2) All powerful

So, if that is correct, do we have free will?

Lets say you make a choice.

Choice A or B. We are in time at 9:00am. I will make My choice at 9:01am.

God, knowing everything, must also know what My choice will be at 9:00am. Relative to My time, god would need to what the answer was to know everything. Lets say he knows I will pick choice (A).

So, to Me, I must either:
1) Choose B, and proves god wrong. (Yet he knows everything and is never wrong).
2) Choose A, and god is still all-knowing. But then, I have no free will to choose B, unless god can be wrong.

So, what gives?
Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2009 01:24 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;68577 wrote:
Your non-existant god-creature :

1) Knows everything (all knowledgable)
2) All powerful

So, if that is correct, do we have free will?

Lets say you make a choice.

Choice A or B. We are in time at 9:00am. I will make My choice at 9:01am.

God, knowing everything, must also know what My choice will be at 9:00am. Relative to My time, god would need to what the answer was to know everything. Lets say he knows I will pick choice (A).

So, to Me, I must either:
1) Choose B, and proves god wrong. (Yet he knows everything and is never wrong).
2) Choose A, and god is still all-knowing. But then, I have no free will to choose B, unless god can be wrong.

So, what gives?

We agree that the Bible God does not exist.

I question those who do believe for some explanation of why God interfered in Pharaoh's decisions and cast aside his free will.

Regards
DL
YuhannaEl

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 11:29 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;68581 wrote:
We agree that the Bible God does not exist.

I question those who do believe for some explanation of why God interfered in Pharaoh's decisions and cast aside his free will.

Regards
DL

God And The Devil One And The Same Meaning Agreeable / Disagreeable They Both Need Each To Exist !!!!!
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2010 10:52 am
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;69750 wrote:
God And The Devil One And The Same Meaning Agreeable / Disagreeable They Both Need Each To Exist !!!!!

God needs Satan??
God has needs??

Not the traditional Christian view.

Where does this view come from?

Regards
DL
YuhannaEl

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2010 12:16 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;69763 wrote:
God needs Satan??
God has needs??

Not the traditional Christian view.

Where does this view come from?

Regards
DL

According Christians Everytime Something Good Happens Christians Says God Did It ( Right ) . And Everytime Something Bad Happen Christians Say God Did It ( Right ) . So God / Devil Need Each Other To Exist . If Not Why Would You Need Ether One Of Them . ( Right ) ???
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2010 12:34 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;69764 wrote:
According Christians Everytime Something Good Happens Christians Says God Did It ( Right ) . And Everytime Something Bad Happen Christians Say God Did It ( Right ) . So God / Devil Need Each Other To Exist . If Not Why Would You Need Ether One Of Them . ( Right ) ???

I have yet to hear a Christian thank God or blame Him for something evil.

Is that what you do?

If so, did you thank Him for Haiti?

Regards
DL
YuhannaEl

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2010 01:14 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;69767 wrote:
I have yet to hear a Christian thank God or blame Him for something evil.

Is that what you do?

If so, did you thank Him for Haiti?

Regards
DL

You Sound Like That A$$ Hole Pat Roberson /RushLimbaugh / . But To Answer Your Question If Your God Is In Control Of All Things As You Say . Why Did He Let It Happen ?

If You Like We Can Discuss Some Of The Evil Things Your God ( Does ) In The By-Bill . Trying To Flip The Script Doesn't Change The Fact That The God / Devil Of The By-Bill Need Each Other To Exist .
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2010 01:33 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;69771 wrote:
You Sound Like That A$$ Hole Pat Roberson /RushLimbaugh / . But To Answer Your Question If Your God Is In Control Of All Things As You Say . Why Did He Let It Happen ?

If You Like We Can Discuss Some Of The Evil Things Your God ( Does ) In The By-Bill . Trying To Flip The Script Doesn't Change The Fact That The God / Devil Of The By-Bill Need Each Other To Exist .

My God?

The God I know does not control mankind. He does not need an evil side as well.

Regards
DL
YuhannaEl

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2010 01:40 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;69773 wrote:
My God?

The God I know does not control mankind. He does not need an evil side as well.

Regards
DL

Is Your God In Control Of All Things ( Yes Or No ) . Let's Not Flip The Script / Question Ok ???
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 12:12 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;69774 wrote:
Is Your God In Control Of All Things ( Yes Or No ) . Let's Not Flip The Script / Question Ok ???

Did you notice the NOT I wrote?

NO.

Did you see it this time?

Regards
DL
YuhannaEl

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 02:38 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;69810 wrote:
Did you notice the NOT I wrote?

NO.

Did you see it this time?

Regards
DL

LOLOLOLOLOLOL So Your God In Control Of Nothing Right ?
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 02:43 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;69826 wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL So Your God In Control Of Nothing Right ?

The Godhead controls itself. Why would it want to control anything else?

What does your God control and why does He have to?

Did He not put systems in place that ran well on there own?

Does a mechanic have to run beside every car and tweak it's systems on the fly?

Regards
DL
YuhannaEl

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 03:48 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;69827 wrote:
The Godhead controls itself. Why would it want to control anything else?

What does your God control and why does He have to?

Did He not put systems in place that ran well on there own?

Does a mechanic have to run beside every car and tweak it's systems on the fly?

Regards
DL

What This God Head You Speak Of . Now Let Me Say This Again Mr Fast Talker . Does Your God You Believe / Accept In Control Of All Things Yes Or No ????
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 25 Jan, 2010 10:32 am
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;69836 wrote:
What This God Head You Speak Of . Now Let Me Say This Again Mr Fast Talker . Does Your God You Believe / Accept In Control Of All Things Yes Or No ????

I repeat, no.

Why would He want to?

My signature says the rest.

Regards
DL
YuhannaEl

Reply Mon 25 Jan, 2010 10:55 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;69909 wrote:
I repeat, no.

Why would He want to?

My signature says the rest.

Regards
DL

Liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
0 Replies

bisurge

Reply Mon 25 Jan, 2010 05:58 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
I think Greatest I Am is a reformed Christian. And Yahunna, you just don't understand him. And then you do understand him, and then you call him a liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. What? That's ridiculous; at least put up a proper argument Yahunna.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 12:36 pm
@bisurge,
bisurge;69924 wrote:
I think Greatest I Am is a reformed Christian. And Yahunna, you just don't understand him. And then you do understand him, and then you call him a liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. What? That's ridiculous; at least put up a proper argument Yahunna.

You ask what he cannot give.

He approaches a discussion like this.

YouTube - michael jackson - moon walk

Regards
DL
0 Replies

YuhannaEl

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 07:30 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;68571 wrote:
Does God do Satan’s work in removing our free choice?

Romans 9

10And not only so, but(S) also when Rebekah had conceived children by one man, our forefather Isaac, 11though they were not yet born and had done nothing either good or bad—in order that God’s purpose of election might continue, not because of works but because of(T) him who calls— 12she was told,(U) "The older will serve the younger." 13As it is written,(V) "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."

14What shall we say then?(W) Is there injustice on God’s part? By no means! 15For he says to Moses,(X) "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." 16So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy. 17For the Scripture says to Pharaoh,(Y) "For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth." 18So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.

The above indicates that we have no free choice in how we behave. Pharaoh’s free will was manipulated by God. His free choice was taken from him.

If the wills of those who sin are hardened by God, does this mean that God is doing the work of Satan or is God just creating more evil as required? Forcing people to do evil. Does He force some to take the evil path? If so, how can we condemn the sinners who have been made to sin by God? Was pharaoh innocent yet punished by God?

Regards
DL

[ Do You Subscribe To The Full And True Meaning Of The Bible, Old ]Testament And New Testament ( Yes or No )

No Matter How You Try To Dance Around It / Play On Words God / Devil Of Your By-Bill Are One And The Same Meaning They Need Each Other To Exist . Meaning They're One .
Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 09:06 am
@YuhannaEl,
Quote:
YuhannaEl;70040 wrote:
[ Do You Subscribe To The Full And True Meaning Of The Bible, Old ]Testament And New Testament ( Yes or No )

Hell no.

It is all myth from more ancient Gods.

YouTube - Nothing in Christianity is original....

YouTube - Osiris - Pagan Origins of Christianity

Quote:
No Matter How You Try To Dance Around It / Play On Words God / Devil Of Your By-Bill Are One And The Same Meaning They Need Each Other To Exist . Meaning They're One .

I do not believe in the fantasy God or His helpers.

Regards
DL