Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2009 02:30 am
http://photosthatchangedtheworld.com/starving-child-vulture/YouTube - Christian Witch Children of Africa 1
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 581 • Replies: 2
No top replies

xexon

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2009 10:15 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Would you give a child a butcher knife to play with?

The knife itself is not dangerous. It is the one handling it that becomes a danger.

As a human, your perceptions are limited and belief has to fill in the gaps. As you only have 5 senses, your view of reality is very limited.

Nothing is hidden. It is the clinging to the personal "I" that blinds you to anything that would shake that individuality. Including so called miracles. What is a miracle but something you haven't learned to do yet?

The first thing enlightenment will do is blow the religious ideas about "God" out of the water...

Because it all becomes so plain after that.

It's you. All of it.

x
Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 04:40 am
@xexon,
xexon;68458 wrote:
Would you give a child a butcher knife to play with?

The knife itself is not dangerous. It is the one handling it that becomes a danger.

As a human, your perceptions are limited and belief has to fill in the gaps. As you only have 5 senses, your view of reality is very limited.

Nothing is hidden. It is the clinging to the personal "I" that blinds you to anything that would shake that individuality. Including so called miracles. What is a miracle but something you haven't learned to do yet?

The first thing enlightenment will do is blow the religious ideas about "God" out of the water...

Because it all becomes so plain after that.

It's you. All of it.

x

I know.

Regards
DL
0 Replies