Does your God kill men?

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2009 09:53 am
@mako cv,
A naturalist is someone who believes all things are a product of nature and natural forces, as opposed to supernatural ones.

In my view, deism is an nearly equally valid conclusion to my own.
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2009 07:40 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;63621 wrote:
Does your God kill men?

Many follow Jesus and other Gods that profess love for mankind and yet kills us.

My God dos not kill or otherwise break His laws and is as passive as your God in ending the woes of the world. He as well does not interfere unless called upon. I digress.

Genocide has come up on occasion as it pertains to the flood of Noah.

I wondered if the followers of Jesus would stand beside Him at His next exercise of killing men, women, children and babies, without protest?

Will you believers be there?

Regards
DL

I read only this post. My response is to the original post.
People with political agendas have from the beginning hijacked religion to accomplish less than honorable goals. Crusades are the first example, Jihad being the latest. That, is not the fault of God. God's goal for man never was to commit atrocities to one another.
God, after making the covenant with Adam to have the freedom of choice does not intervene in the events of man, lest he break his word. Which he does not do.
Your question is a legitimate one. Your snide final remarks do nothing but expose your unsupportable agenda.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2009 03:04 am
@g-man,
g-man;63807 wrote:
I read only this post. My response is to the original post.
People with political agendas have from the beginning hijacked religion to accomplish less than honorable goals. Crusades are the first example, Jihad being the latest. That, is not the fault of God. God's goal for man never was to commit atrocities to one another.
God, after making the covenant with Adam to have the freedom of choice does not intervene in the events of man, lest he break his word. Which he does not do.
Your question is a legitimate one. Your snide final remarks do nothing but expose your unsupportable agenda.

Is that the same covenant that says --my way or roast forever in hell.

Nice freedom that eh.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Viv cv

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2009 06:43 am
@Greatest I am cv,
I don't have one. An heathen unbeliever..
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2009 09:40 am
@g-man,
g-man;63807 wrote:
God's goal for man never was to commit atrocities to one another.
mako cv

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 11:34 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Quote:
In my view, deism is an nearly equally valid conclusion to my own.

Yep, seems we agree on the major points of belief :patriot:
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 03:46 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Quote:
Originally stated by g-man
God's goal for man never was to commit atrocities to one another.

Yet God commits atrocities against us. Nosh's flood being his best work.

Oh, wait, that was not an atrocity it was justice. Not

Regards
DL
0 Replies