I thought Islam was smart. What were they thinking?

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2008 11:55 am
I thought Islam was smart. What were they thinking?

Suicide bombers, how many of these were Religionist or Political BLACK FLAG Operations.

Knowing a little about Media manipulation and Government and Religionist cover ups, one must wonder how many of these bombings are not one religion working on the reputation of the other or one government sending a message to another government. Even 9/11 has some small doubt.

I do not think that we will ever be sure of how Briton was reporting on news that had yet to be in real time.

This and knowing of staged media events makes it almost impossible for us to be sure of anything. It could all be social manipulation by just a few black flag operatives.

The Jesus camps may be an Islamic black flag.
An Islamic bomber may be with a Christian sect.

We have all become blind to the real reality.
No one can really be sure of anything.

What to do?

I will take suggestions.

I do not particularly want to debate the possibility or numbers.

I would prefer to show you a logic trail of a real -as far as we know -, incident and switch the discussion to a question of morality and justice that all will be able to recognize and with a clear answer.

It starts with the death of Theo van Gough, the artist behind the film, Submission.

YouTube - Submission Part 1- What Theo van Gogh was murdered for
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 595 • Replies: 0
No top replies