Jewish question. Can the temple be built, ready for shipment? Prefab that is.

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2008 01:05 am
Jewish question. Can the temple be built, ready for shipment? Prefab that is.

This is one of those, I understand the situation but I fail to see the problem things.

Many disputes stem from interpretation of words and how they are used. I submit for your laughter or, just thinking, what if it, you know, could be done, it might just call the Greatest God down.

What are the terms of the building of the temple and could God be served with a temple that is built but not quite on site yet. Is there any flexibility in what Jews believe on the wording or have I just insulted some.

Where I come from, many homes and structures are pre-fabricated or factory built for erection at a future site.

Does your interpretation of wording allow for the Temple to be built and later moved to where ever you want or does it have to be erected on site?

Not to insult, just one of my weirder contemplations.

Regards
DL
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 865 • Replies: 2
No top replies

marcus cv

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 06:09 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Quote:
Not to insult, just one of my weirder contemplations.

This is one quite normal one Very Happy

They are ready to build it in matter of months or even days. But two things: missing Arc of the Covenant and Dome of the Rock as an obstacle http://www.templemount.org/aerial.jpg

Once it's solved, it will be in place. Many Christians believe it will be done during Anti Christ Reign, who will seat in the Temple and require a worship.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 11:01 pm
@marcus cv,
marcus;62135 wrote:
This is one quite normal one Very Happy

They are ready to build it in matter of months or even days. But two things: missing Arc of the Covenant and Dome of the Rock as an obstacle http://www.templemount.org/aerial.jpg

Once it's solved, it will be in place. Many Christians believe it will be done during Anti Christ Reign, who will seat in the Temple and require a worship.

God wants respect and obedience to the law. Worship, Nah.

Antichrist, like Satan and all the other novel names given to represent evil, is a title. No such person ever did or ever will exist unless we name one.

Regards
DL
0 Replies