Anti God Signs are good for All Religionists.

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2008 06:54 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 740 • Replies: 10
No top replies

mako cv

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2008 07:29 am
@Greatest I am cv,
The large majority have lost their competitive spirit and think freedom of thought is evil...:patriot:
Numpty

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 04:54 am
@mako cv,
mako;63016 wrote:
The large majority have lost their competitive spirit and think freedom of thought is evil...:patriot:

The majority of those are those who steep themselves in doctrine. Freedom of thought is not allowed by any religous text, you have to be sheep to follow. For are you not likened to a flock?
mako cv

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 11:20 pm
@Numpty,
Quote:
For are you not likened to a flock?

Well, not me, we Deists have no flock or herd...but otherwise I agree with your statement entirely :patriot:
Numpty

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 11:43 pm
@mako cv,
mako;63056 wrote:
Well, not me, we Deists have no flock or herd...but otherwise I agree with your statement entirely :patriot:

My intention was not to imply you. The 'you' I was refering to were the Christians generally.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2008 09:44 am
@Numpty,
Such a coincidence Christians are referred to as sheep.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 03:02 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;63067 wrote:
Such a coincidence Christians are referred to as sheep.

Both Constantine and the orthodox Church were looking for a tool of social manipulation and they created one. Tried and failed to burn the rest away.
A failed Church folowing a failed God. Strange no?

Regards
DL
mako cv

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 07:22 am
@Greatest I am cv,
I came across a Gnostic minister on another website...so they evidentially missed a few of the other types of Christianity...LOL :patriot:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 09:31 am
@mako cv,
mako;63084 wrote:
I came across a Gnostic minister on another website...so they evidentially missed a few of the other types of Christianity...LOL :patriot:

That's because dissenting opinions were silenced in the early years of the church, can anybody say HUSSITE WARS?
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 10:23 pm
@mako cv,
mako;63084 wrote:

Do you have a link for this minister?

Regards
DL
mako cv

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2008 05:32 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Here is one of his postings...I haven't seen him around for a while, but maybe if you PM him there he will answer...Mako :patriot:

A Statement/gnosticism - Koreabridge Discussion Forum
0 Replies