Why did God send Satan to us instead of hell.

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 01:09 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 701 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 07:01 am
@Greatest I am cv,
You bring up a very interesting point but i have no doubt that someone will find a reason for this despite how absurd it may seem to me and you.
0 Replies

marcus cv

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 12:57 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Quote:
Instead of killing millions including innocent children and babies in a flood, why not just create a new earth for the eight that He thought were worthy and let the old earth just be?

In your statement there is a presupossitiong that God exists, and if He does than it is His will to arrange things the way they are.

Let's the Bible speak for itself:
3First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." 5But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

8But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

10But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. (II Peter 3:3-10, NIV)
dattaswami cv

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2008 10:58 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;60483 wrote:
Why did God send Satan to us instead of hell.

Some believe that God and Satan disagreed o.k humans.

Regards
DL

Even the Satan is also an employee in His kingdom. This creation is created by Him for His entertainment. In a cinema, not only the hero is remunerated but also the villain. Satan is used to test the devotees through his attractions. Thus Satan is required in the spiritual effort of the human being. In answering a multiple-choice question, there are three wrong answers along with one correct answer. The three wrong answers represent Satan, which appear more correct and attract the mind. The power of discrimination of the student becomes more significant in presence of such wrong answers only. What is the significance of the happiness without misery? Nothing and none can oppose the Lord. Satan is required for His divine game.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2008 11:32 am
@marcus cv,
marcus;61750 wrote:
In your statement there is a presupossitiong that God exists, and if He does than it is His will to arrange things the way they are.

Let's the Bible speak for itself:
3First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." 5But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

8But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

10But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. (II Peter 3:3-10, NIV)

You would rather hide behind the tired old meaningless quotes of scripture, than to think of and answer to the question, in moral terms. You do not learn much from your readings.

Justify your God with your words or He is not worth much.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2008 11:37 am
@dattaswami cv,
dattaswami;61916 wrote:
Even the Satan is also an employee in His kingdom. This creation is created by Him for His entertainment. In a cinema, not only the hero is remunerated but also the villain. Satan is used to test the devotees through his attractions. Thus Satan is required in the spiritual effort of the human being. In answering a multiple-choice question, there are three wrong answers along with one correct answer. The three wrong answers represent Satan, which appear more correct and attract the mind. The power of discrimination of the student becomes more significant in presence of such wrong answers only. What is the significance of the happiness without misery? Nothing and none can oppose the Lord. Satan is required for His divine game.

Satan the pawn, humans the food for the flood. No thanks.

I will stick to my God. He does not kill men and does not have miracles to take away free will.

Regards
DL
0 Replies