Satan judges God more evil than himself for using a genocidal flood. Is he right?

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 11:55 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 694 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Numpty

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 12:02 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;53947 wrote:

So do you believe in God?

It's a point well made, certainly one I would argue with whilst debating the existence of imaginary guy in the sky.

Thanks i can use that :thumbup:
Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 01:01 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;53948 wrote:
So do you believe in God?

It's a point well made, certainly one I would argue with whilst debating the existence of imaginary guy in the sky.

Thanks i can use that :thumbup:

There certainly is a God but He has no resemblance to how most see Him.

Regards
DL
piznac

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 02:00 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Well if we do believe in God,.. then we must believe in everlasting life? There is no real death. So how does this play a role in what God does? So many people want to try to denounce a God while at the same time comparing God to humans. I don't think that works. When we truly understand what death is we can possibly understand what is being taken away.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 03:58 pm
@piznac,
piznac;53952 wrote:
Well if we do believe in God,.. then we must believe in everlasting life? There is no real death. So how does this play a role in what God does? So many people want to try to denounce a God while at the same time comparing God to humans. I don't think that works. When we truly understand what death is we can possibly understand what is being taken away.

If God did not care about life not being taken away then He should not have given the commandment to not kill. If He wants us to revere life then He should give us that example. Not kill all over the Bible and then expect us to venerate life.

Regards
DL
piznac

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 04:15 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Is it not possible that God is a bit different then us?
Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 06:29 am
@piznac,
piznac;53963 wrote:
Is it not possible that God is a bit different then us?

Men use genocide and are condemned for it.
I hope God would be better than men and not use the same stupid tools.

Then again, His job is to show us good and evil. Some do not recignize the evil of genocide.

It is to these fools I speak.

Regards
DL
0 Replies