What will be more populated, Heaven or Hell?

Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 07:04 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;52333 wrote:
god is the next best thing to god?

that doesn't make any sense!

This all started with a miss post.

Let' forget and move on.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 01:14 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;52333 wrote:
god is the next best thing to god?

that doesn't make any sense!

That's part of the holy trinity - where the son of god is also referred to as a god.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2008 04:19 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;52386 wrote:
That's part of the holy trinity - where the son of god is also referred to as a god.

reminds me of this:

YouTube - I'm my own Grandpa
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2008 04:58 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;52248 wrote:
Not where I live.
Looking at the dark side gives them a look at the other side at the same time.
When studying good and evil, it may not mater if you look at one side or the other first.
We have to go by the action s that are produced by the look.

Populations are growing and more are looking.
If you were right and more were going to the dark force then populations would be in decline.
Look again for the first time and you will see more good people than evil people. This has always been the case.

Regards
DL

Unfortunately Mr Campbell (where is he these days) has already put that one to bed, being good isn't good enough, you have to believe, be pure and give yourself to jesus. Only then will you make it to the big cloud in the sky.

I seem to remember it saying that only a few 10's of thousands will eventually be 'saved' on 'judgement day'. Considering we have a global population of some 6 Billion one could summise that there will be **** all space in hell and plenty of room in heaven.

Of course you have to believe all that horse **** first, but hey ho' I have paid my money and I will take my chance
Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2008 08:49 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;52541 wrote:
Unfortunately Mr Campbell (where is he these days) has already put that one to bed, being good isn't good enough, you have to believe, be pure and give yourself to jesus. Only then will you make it to the big cloud in the sky.

I seem to remember it saying that only a few 10's of thousands will eventually be 'saved' on 'judgement day'. Considering we have a global population of some 6 Billion one could summise that there will be *** all space in hell and plenty of room in heaven.

Of course you have to believe all that horse **** first, but hey ho' I have paid my money and I will take my chance
0 Replies